• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
don't think i'll be making it to SMYM. D=

anyone here use shoddy battle?
where the fun in it if you don't put some work into raising and loving your pokemon?

lol my facebook profile pic is taking over my personality...
hey guys i dont know much about pokemon but i think ive got a pretty good team
spinda
luvdisc
unown
ditto
castform
seaking
:D
don't hate on the Unown. They'll juggle your a$$ offstage for major damage

who wants to play smash tomorrow?(thursday)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I do too, Lukey. I told you my MSN is effed up and I uninstalled it. Solution: I just realized you have aim and added you on that. Haha

Dart

Smash Lord
i wanna smash tomorrow
and deku I was under the impression that we were beating kels/darkrain (now that kels has bailed on you [lolrape]) and tink/? as well as hbox/m2k
too bad you're losing to me and ripple. yes, i actually have a decent teammate for this.

Teh Future

Smash Master
why are cats adding me on facebook i don use it.

deku everyone hates you gets dropped 230123 times olollo get raalalallalalalalallallalped

TP

Smash Master
Have you guys been following the huge amount of drama about the MLG thing? A brief recap:

MLG: Brawl!

Melee players: FUUUUCK BRAAAAAWL

MLG: That is unacceptable behavior. Mods, please ban these posters.

*Melee players get banned*

Other Melee players: FUUUUUUUCK MLG

MLG: *Facepalm*

*Melee players get banned*

It would be funny if not for the fact that our community now looks like the worst piece of **** group in the history of gaming.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Sounds good to me.

Ban them to kingdom come if they are going to be immature *******, that's all most of them are anyway. If we ban all of them, then our community will look a lot better anyway, so it's a win-win situation if you ask me.

Obviously, I'm not talking about people who play Melee in general, I'm talking about Melee players who are ******** and spam that bull****. It's been out of hand for a while, this just gives an even better reason to ban them.

They should already be banned for running around the forums and trolling / spamming that negativity anyway, now there's an even better reason to ban them.

Dart

Smash Lord
Sounds good to me.

Ban them to kingdom come if they are going to be immature *******, that's all most of them are anyway. If we ban all of them, then our community will look a lot better anyway, so it's a win-win situation if you ask me.

Obviously, I'm not talking about people who play Melee in general, I'm talking about Melee players who are ******** and spam that bull****. It's been out of hand for a while, this just gives an even better reason to ban them.

They should already be banned for running around the forums and trolling / spamming that negativity anyway, now there's an even better reason to ban them.
What about the brawltards who bash melée? This $HIT goes both ways

Nuris

Smash Lord
bashing games (& pplz) is fun (and funny)! but I only do it in the social threads because no one is supposed to take you seriously here :D

I'm happy for the Brawl community and I wish them the best with MLG. Melee players getting upset about something like that is like someone getting pissed off because their little brother got a better Christmas present than them.

On another note, I like Pokemon again. I'm training them :D Expect battles after break is over. ALSO, HG/SS COMES OUT SOON!!! WHO'S GOING TO PLAY IT WITH ME???

Teh Future

Smash Master
Sounds good to me.

lol.

Brawl is teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerible.

So is melee though lol I don see ur poitn

Cook

Smash Master
I've ****ed more women and spent more money and succeeded in more lives than ANY MELEE PLAYER EVER because I play Brawl instead and it has made me the man I am today!!!!

GET AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I've ****ed more women and spent more money and succeeded in more lives than ANY MELEE PLAYER EVER because I play Brawl instead and it has made me the man I am today!!!!

GET AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
yeah but i ****ed the only woman that counts
ur mom
:embarrass

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'll have you know that enraged internet comparisons between video games are responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'll have you know that enraged internet comparisons between video games are responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.
I was actually going to say something like this, but I had faith Kyle would return and say it for me.

TP

Smash Master
Kyle will always be watching over us, intervening when he sees fit. He's like God, if God were from Kentucky and loved fried shrimp.

Top Bottom