• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Hey Metal, if I come into StL on Friday night, can I stay at your place so I can go to the Aerial Rave tournament on Saturday?
Yeah, but I have to go to a wedding on Saturday so I can't go to the tournament. I guess Seth can keep you company if I have to leave early, he gives excellent full body massages.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna get some brawl in either tonight or friday? I wanna get some practice in before the tourney.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I can't play until like 7:00 PM tonight but I definitely want to.

Edit: Yes I am going on Saturday

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back to play melee and/or brawl at 6:00 roughly.

Lets get that gamebridge up in here!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Anyone wanna get some brawl in either tonight or friday? I wanna get some practice in before the tourney.
I'll help you practice on Friday. Sounds like Nicole is coming over too. I dunno when I have to get up for the wedding though so we might not be able to go that late... or we might be able to. I don't even know when the ****ed wedding starts, lol.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I'll help you practice on Friday. Sounds like Nicole is coming over too. I dunno when I have to get up for the wedding though so we might not be able to go that late... or we might be able to. I don't even know when the ****ed wedding starts, lol.
Ok so that makes it friday at will's till whenever he can play till. Next to figure out where we are playing tonight. Anyone got any ideas? Also I do want to learn to play melee so could some people help with that tonight, although I do need to get some brawl practice before the tourney.

darkatma

Smash Hero
anyone wanna go to champaign this weekend instead? :D
i wanna play some good melee people
but i don't haz car and i woudn't be able to drive 3 hours by myself anyways
cmonn st louis organize :p

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Sounds fun, but I'm heading home tomorrow.

Are we playing in Eliot tonight, or what?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
**** it, I gotta bail on tonight. Just got called into work, but I expect/hope to learn melee at some point.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Sorry Binyan, I'd take you but I have a date with an Ogre this weekend.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
More like you don't want me bringing Binyan to wreck you, right deks?

Nuris

Smash Lord
Hey, just finished finals. We can start playing in Eliot whenever. Preferably now.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I'm just helping a friend move a few things. I'll be done in 15 min or so.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Chezzles I call shenanigans on Nuris last night. So many 9's from G&W in teams!!!
I think if Nuris was a Final Fantasy character he would have one summon and it would be called, "9." If chosen, the Count from Sesame Street would come out and say, "One, ha ha ha" and a 1 would appear. Then it would turn sideways and reveal itself to actually be a Game and Watch. It would strike everyone with a 9 just as Nuris says, "Wait what's this?"

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'm coming at 6:30 with the Gamebridge. Are people going to be in Eliot?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Yeah, but I have to go to a wedding on Saturday so I can't go to the tournament. I guess Seth can keep you company if I have to leave early, he gives excellent full body massages.
you aren't going? well my chances of doing well have just gone up, since no one in STL but you plays high tier :laugh:

thanks for letting me crash at your place though. i dont know if i'm coming in anymore because i dont know if there's going to be enough people to make it worth my while for when i win :psycho: but yeah...i'll probably still go, but i hope more people decide to show up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
metal, what time are things starting on friday? and you still live where i think you live, right?

Nicole

Smash Champion
sounds good, i'll be there after 5 then, thanks. i always forget that you live there too for some reason >_<

Top Bottom