• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
How about we play Wednesday night in Eliot guys? If that's being used we could go to Wheeler, my dorm room, elsewhere. Just gotta find a place with maximum TVs. Zig you should definitely come if it happens. It would be a perfect time to play all the seasonal kids.

Gj in Kahoka I guess... I expected bigger things from the Bombs, Hoes, and Marshmellows team. More details plz.

To anyone who hasn't seen it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232643

Teh Future

Smash Master
Kahoka was really fun but I think everyone could have done better than they did. Me and thinkaman both had like the worst possible character matchups in brackets every round. I dont think I saw any of Legan's brackets :( and the only match I remember from Metal's in when he two stocked holms's zzs with falco.

I think you should try to drop meta vs most characters dewd, everyone's just got the matchup down really well :(

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Did people actually get knocked out of bracket by a level 9 cpu?

Good **** STL but I wanted Legan to bring home the GOLD so bad.

Nuris

Smash Lord
^Tuesday @ 5:00 PM CST and (probably) Wednesday @ 6:00 PM CST.
Tuesday is at MMM's in St. Charles. He'll probably post or PM you the address soon...
Wednesday is at Wash U.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Looks like St. Louis gets screwed by brackets yet again. Some things never change.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So what is this? Just hanging out and playing brawl? Is there any melee? Im gonna be hanging out with random today and we all know how he gets around brawl...
90% Brawl. I do have Melee, though it is rarely used, once every month or so.

If Random is going to sit around and make comments about how much Brawl sucks, then he can stay home. He's funny but that **** is ********, annoying, and unnecessary and I won't have someone pissing on everyone else's good time.

But if you wanna Brawl and have some fun and practice, be my guest.

Sometimes we play a little melee but it's rare and depends on who goes, if Nuris and Legan are there they might play with you, and Future and I play every now and then but only if someone else already is.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Melee at Wash U tomorrow. Separates the boys from the men.

Zig-zag in town? I'm still having nightmares from my match with Pikachad...

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
The kinde Sir Cornelius J. Thinkaman, Esquire has secured a means of passage to the hallowed Metal Music Land. Once there I may engage in both games of Melee and Brawle (even 3-score and 4, perchance). However, let it be knowne that I only picked up the formere activity but three fortnights ago, and am but a pilgrimme in the journey toward tech-skill-versed-ness.

Also, let no one put assundere what I consider to be thee proper spelling of the word "footballe."

Nuris

Smash Lord
Let'se alle ende alle oure wordse withe ane extrae unnessarye ee. :De
Seriously though, finals are bad, I need to smash. I will be there tonight. My test gets out at 5:30 PM, so I will probably leave after that.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hey dudes.

I can leave any time. But I'll be leaving at 8 for chezzles. Or something.

TP

Smash Master
Out of curiosity, who will be leaving our midst when Wash U is over?

Come to think of it, when is Wash U's last day?

darkatma

Smash Hero
pikachad beat me too lol
my sheik that is.
i beat him with peach for some reason

man... i swear psych classes are ruining my GPA. If not for ab psych I'd have my straight A's =[ can only get an A- in abpsych and only if i try really hard

Lixivium

Smash Champion
man... i swear psych classes are ruining my GPA. If not for ab psych I'd have my straight A's =[ can only get an A- in abpsych and only if i try really hard
I had (pretty much) straight A's freshman year too.

If you have straight A's except for one class then it's not going to change your GPA very much.

But you'll learn to stop caring soon enough.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
****, A- ? Might as well pack up your stuff and go home. School's just not for everyone.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah yeah binyan pack your bags!

but yeah you guys should come to the tourney on the 9th.

you can even ride with my lovely gf

EDIT: shes not going to the tourney tho hahaha

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah there actually is.

unfortunately its lookin pretty sketchy :(

don't worry binyan we'll play this summer so much omgzzzzzzz

(you'll be in stl yes?)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hey Metal, if I come into StL on Friday night, can I stay at your place so I can go to the Aerial Rave tournament on Saturday? It's not that I don't have a place to stay, I just don't really want my parents knowing that I'm playing in a tournament the weekend before finals...

If not, it's cool, I'll just assume you're doing "very important things" with SOMEONE else. ;)

Top Bottom