• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm not sure why you are being leaked info from the BBR :\ This probably would have been better for a PM, but I suppose it's all out in the open now anyway :\

Anyway, I really would like to be able to say nicer things about you. I've had a few conversations / meetings with you that were perfectly pleasant. The problem is that the vast majority of them are outweighed HEAVILY by your incredibly poor behavior NUMEROUS times in the past.

I have seen good in you and even enjoyed seeing you, but you've started SO MUCH drama, caused so much unnecessary bickering, been extremely rude and offensive to SO MANY people SO MANY TIMES. I always used to stand up for you because I knew you weren't really a bad person, but you just kept making me look like a fool for believing in you.

So now you say you've reformed. I applaud that, and hope it is true, because I believe you could be a great asset to the community. You will understand however that I have significant reservations about believing this new attitude will stick.

Admittedly I haven't seen you in a year or so, but you only have yourself to blame for my, and anyone else's, negative perceptions toward you. You've built up a mound of negativity for yourself over YEARS.

I am, of course, very open to the idea of you changing. You have to realize though that if you intend to change people's perspectives of you, you'll have to outshine your previous actions. Suffice to say, you have a lot to work towards in terms of getting back into the positive with a lot of smashers, not just me.

To be blunt, I don't think there is anything you can do to convince me to vote for you this round. I look forward to talking to you in the future and hope that I will be able to recommend you at some point, based on your attempts at reformation.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
For what it's worth, as the approximate #3 in charge of the Smash Lab, my opinion is Dnyce has consistently proven to be a force in furthering discussion in the positive direction. You may not agree to the method, but there is definite method to the madness that you seem to condemn him on. The Smash Lab is better with him in it, and I'm sure the BBR would be as well.

Don't get me wrong. I realize I have bias, given that he's more or less my Brawl mentor. But since I've known him, he's definitely been an overwhelmingly positive force.

MetalMusicMan

Do you mean soap opera, TP? Or maybe reality show? lawl

God today's vampire **** is so terrible, why does Twilight exist? Or True Blood or any of the other terrible "cool vampire stuff" that has been coming out in the last few years >_<

Seriously though, Angel is the best show ever not even kidding, Joss Whedon is the ****in' man.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm not sure why you are being leaked info from the BBR :\ This probably would have been better for a PM, but I suppose it's all out in the open now anyway :\
^This. I'm about as 3rd party as it gets so...

Fino, remember at Auras tournament when I said you can't behave like chaotic troll and expect people to respect your wishes to quiet down, even if you politely and calmly explain to them why? This is a similar situation. I personally have no beef with you and I think you're a positive asset to the smash community and do belong in the BBR, but some people don't get to actually see the body of work and/or change that you've experienced because you have a reputation as an evil troll and that precedes anything you'll do until your reputation dies down.

I mean, even though I find it hilarious, you and Lux decimate Rockstar on a regular basis on the KS forums, and some may view that as material not suitable for a BBR member either. This is old hat, but deleting tags and not apologizing for it is kinda silly too, especially when saying your sorry on the internet is hollow enough as it is. However, I read your "beef" with PCity and I thought you handled that well and saw the maturity growing then, and chatting with you when smoking has been a pleasure. Actually I think you're maturity has grown since you started smoking ciggs, which is dumb and I can't believe I just typed that, but it's true. I'm disappointed you didn't make it but MMM has a valid POV, even though I am into redemption stories myself.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Man, that last episode of My Little Pony was great. Pinkie Pie devoured that cupcake!
I sent you a message and I think I thought of everything but not sure if I did....pretty sure they are the basic essentials but I could be wrong

MetalMusicMan

I've decided that from here on out, I'm going to speak in this site's native language so that I can communicate more effectively.

"Herp derp, derp derp derp. Dee derp derp derp, herp dee derp derp derp. Herpidy derp, derp derpdidy derp derp, herp. Derp!!!!!!"

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
so Will today the coach rescheduled my track meet to this Saturday which is really tarded, so unless it gets cancelled by like rain or the cold or something I probably can't go to TP's tourney. Get a backup partner, I sowwies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
DERP DEE DERP DERP?! HERP DERP! DEEEERRPPP!

:( derp
DERP HERP HERPLES DERPPY DERP DERP HURR

(I'll team with you will)

btw you guys hopefully get to meet surjan again and oranos might be coming to this also. been a long time since you've seen them

Nicole

Smash Champion
David said there should be a smashfest in como after TP's tournament. Does anyone want to do that?

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol tp wtf everyone bailing =[[[[

imma be there most of the time lol

i will bring a couple tvs still if rauleen will bring them to wherever this aaamazing aftertpstournament smashfest is on sat night. :DDDDDDDD

can anyone host in da stl?

Radium88

Smash Lord
lol tp wtf everyone bailing =[[[[

imma be there most of the time lol

i will bring a couple tvs still if rauleen will bring them to wherever this aaamazing aftertpstournament smashfest is on sat night. :DDDDDDDD

can anyone host in da stl?
I could do that but we have a party to go to around 10pm and I think this would probably end before or at least by then.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I heard everyone is ditching TP's tournament :/

this is probably going to be another St. louis and friends tournament

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So if I work on Saturday, which I am most likely, then I'll prolly work from 4-8 or so. >_> Which means I prolly won't enter any events -_______-.

But paaaaaarrrrrtttttttaaaaaayyyyyyy~

Top Bottom