• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll team with whoever but i wont be there till 330

Fuujin

Smash Champion
though I think its dumb that we have to pay for some animu convention.
and the rave better be a real rave. like hot girls in scantily clad clothing dancing, glow sticks, people on X.

Edit:

Nevermind, I think I shall be complacent. :awesome:

TP

Smash Master
So I still don't have a car. :urg:

What's the plan for actually getting to David's tomorrow? I know tookagameoffallylian has work until 3.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'll pick you up, TP. Text me at 10 to remind me tomorrow.

But that means you have to stay for as long as I want xD

TP

Smash Master
That's cool, it's a Saturday. We can spend the night there for all I care (although a heads up would certainly be appreciated in that case).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Y'all know there's gonna be drinking and fun and games after the tournament right? YOU HAVE TO STAY BWUHAHAHA.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@BrawlBro- You should come to the local tournament tmrw. If you're serious abt actually making an appearance, just come to the tournament.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
any1 hosting games this weekend? Looking for some MvC3 action.

Do any of you guys even like/play that game?
I think I might be the only one who plays it, but I cant really play or host. Not even sure If I am going to make it to davids anymore.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Apparently today is the last day to buy your whobo passes before the prices go up.

So if you are going with us bye your pass!!!

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Idk, I'm just tired of using mainly Lucas. I wanna have a secondary that I can try to stick to without dropping, and those are the only characters besides MK that I like

EDIT: or i could try rob, i always forget he's a character

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
IMO, use Lucario. You could use Kirby or TL but Kirby lacks approaching options and TL is a primarily campy character, which isn't bad but Lucario seems like it'd be more of an asset to your Lucas.

Just my two cents, with a british exchange rate...

Radium88

Smash Lord
So Jordan and I just registered for WHOBO. We are thinking of leaving Thursday for WHOBO and leaving on Sunday to go home. I think the drive is about 14-15 hrs fyi.

Nuris

Smash Lord
That's probably just a regular old dream for him.

Nightmares are more along the lines of 1 boy 2 kittens
:'(

And if you haven't heard of it... don't Google it... just don't....

BPx

Smash Lord
sup bros
good games this weekend, thanks for housing us. MO tourneys da bess.

-question for you guys:
I know you're all going to WHOBO on the 19th, but would anyone want to come up here for a biweekly or some sort of get together on the 12th? I'm sure we could get housing for as many of you that wanted to come. I would organize the whole deal, and could probably get omaha/eastern iowa to come as well. Figured maybe you guys would want to practice, and the weekend of the 12th is the beginning of our colleges' spring breaks, not sure about yours. Just an idea, let me know this week and I'll throw something together.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
guess who might be moving to st. louis!

corey, you may get to see your best bud every week

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
My biggest fear is one man 3 cats, because I can't really pet 3 cats at the same time. I suppose 5 cats would be worse because I could pet 2 of them with feet, and I suppose nose nudging would suffice for a cat who is entertained by that, cause there are a few who do that. So...one man and <=6 cats is my biggest fear

Riio

Smash Cadet
Hey, kind of a noob here but I'm wondering if there are people near me who play melee regularly? It'd be cool to have some higher level players to learn from. I live in Clayton, get at me daaawgs.

Top Bottom