• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ooo jason was the only one i wasnt sure about
arent there/isnt there another julian though?

BTW GUYS, i may not be back until later so on Sunday we gotta start later, maybe 5pm
i will post once ive prepared myself
Eh...I plan to leave by 10pm...if we end up starting this late I probably won't come
Zach, I hate to invite myself to anybody's residency, but could I perhaps play at your place until we meet with the others? That could be acceptable, and we can carpool.

darkatma

Smash Hero
luke you can either go to zach's (if he gives the yes) or our place.
I just needa do some shopping at walmart first on sunday. It won't take more than 2 hours, so 2pm at our place sound good? 8 hours of smash is quite a hefty amount :p

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Tomacawk if you want to play before 2 Pm you can come to my place first. I live about ~7 minutes from Phil's place. Address in PM.

book

Smash Apprentice
My place is fine, but no set ups. Might be better to go to Binyan's until Phil is ready. I will drop by at some point.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I am fine going to Binyan's or Alex's first, it makes no difference to me. As long as it is close to where the final destination is.
Alex do you have textual messaging?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ David- You should becuz I'm down for brushing up on my MK 1v1. What time would you be wanting to start this? Because I'd be down for bringing shiz maybe.

Also, y'all guys should help me get my MK better by letting me know simple things like (a better move for a situation) or smarter ways to go about things (Aggro, recovery, etc.) that way I can have a 'legit' MK. I'll return to Kirbeh once I've made my MK adequate.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I am fine going to Binyan's or Alex's first, it makes no difference to me. As long as it is close to where the final destination is.
Alex do you have textual messaging?
Hey man haven't you been watching the news, you need to be careful about that sort of -

Oh textual messaging

Yeah of course, you can text me but no more than 1 per half hour please. I gave Anthony my number and he sent me like 20 texts in the first 10 minutes.

Teh Future

Smash Master
does anyone else wanna brawl today???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tmacc

Smash Lord
David, I'd be down to play, kiddo. Anything going on anywhere today?

Also, all those question marks were soooooooo dumb.

Nuris

Smash Lord
NEVERMIND GUYS IM HERE
come as early as you want tomorrow
sorry for the scare, i wasnt sure how long it would take me to get here...
but i champed the drive out here

HOWEVER
my place is a complete mess
hopefully it will be cleaner w/ enough space for ppl tomorrow D:
a little more seating though

i think i put virtualdub on my computer so if daniel brings his **** i can record matches of him getting destroyed

Tomacawk

Smash Master
NEVERMIND GUYS IM HERE
come as early as you want tomorrow
sorry for the scare, i wasnt sure how long it would take me to get here...
but i champed the drive out here

HOWEVER
my place is a complete mess
hopefully it will be cleaner w/ enough space for ppl tomorrow D:
a little more seating though

i think i put virtualdub on my computer so if daniel brings his **** i can record matches of him getting destroyed
dopeeee
check your PMs, I need your address.
Thanks for the invite Binyan/Alex but I'll just head straight to Nuris'. If anybody wants a ride who is on the way and can throw down minimal gas $, get ahold of me.

Teh Future

Smash Master
cool cats im hosting at mah place at 7pm - all time

i have

299732 tvs
0 wii

i think you cats see the problem.

text me ofr my address if you need it

636-345-1669

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Jordan or Rauleen or TP, would any of you be interested in going out there tonight? If so, we could carpool since we would be coming from the same place?

Nuris

Smash Lord
hmmm maybe i come so u see me? U WAN SEE ME?!

for tomorrow at my place, i have...
1 big tv
2 smaller tvs
1 gamecube
1 wii
1 melee disc
1 brawl disc
(2 lcd tvs)
+
1 tv of jeremy's
1 tv of binbin's
1 gamecube of jeremy's
1 melee disc of jeremy's

total:
5 TVs
2 Gamecubes
1 Wii
2 Melee copies
1 Brawl copy

also my xbox :D :D :D

Teh Future

Smash Master
hmmm maybe i come so u see me? U WAN SEE ME?!

for tomorrow at my place, i have...
1 big tv
2 smaller tvs
1 gamecube
1 wii
1 melee disc
1 brawl disc
(2 lcd tvs)
+
1 tv of jeremy's
1 tv of binbin's
1 gamecube of jeremy's
1 melee disc of jeremy's

total:
5 TVs
2 Gamecubes
1 Wii
2 Melee copies
1 Brawl copy

also my xbox :D :D :D
your xbox is like all of that combined though :D

i might come to your place tomorrow if *insert lots of johns about homework and gas* stuff

and yes wan c u

Teh Future

Smash Master
Araaaaaahhh so angry money matches im timming you out with jogglypufff

god **** it **** that no all caps nonsense also you all missed the ice cream truck

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...I really need to get something going up here...an organization on campus set up a game night tonight, and they had Brawl there. They were doing FFAs, so it was mostly a bug cluster****, but I was just off. I wasn't even DIing right for the first hour. -_-

Anyone else at Truman State right now? Need to get some weeklies going or something...

Top Bottom