• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Legan

Smash Lord
I think Corey dumped you for Nicole. Unless she ends up dumping him for someone better.
Lol, Cook you don't know what you're talking about. Not ex-teamate, but not current teamate, either. We broke up, now we're back together, but not in an official way. It's complicated stuff that you apparently don't know about and probably shouldn't say anything about if you don't know.

^ Take this part of the post as seriously as i take cook.

No, I wasnt even aware that will was going to the tourney. Yea sorry man nicole called me up and asked me to team with her first so I just went with the flow and said yes. I like teaming with both of you so there was no bias in the decision. But yea, if nicole wants to drop me and you havent found anyone then we can still team. (ZSS all Day tho)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Tomacawk and Hylian: You guys have such technical Foxes, I'm so jealous.

My Fox has cerebral palsy :(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I could see my self going to school in session if I could get a ride with st. louis ( it is honestly like a 20-35 minute detour to pick me up rather than head straight there) and find a teammate on short notice.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Lol, Cook you don't know what you're talking about. Not ex-teamate, but not current teamate, either. We broke up, now we're back together, but not in an official way. It's complicated stuff that you apparently don't know about and probably shouldn't say anything about if you don't know.
Oh my god, this is pure genius, Corey. lmfao. Funniest **** I've read in a while, my god, my sides. They ache from the laughing, lolololololol. A shame it's probably too much of an inside joke though, rofl.

No, I wasnt even aware that will was going to the tourney. Yea sorry man nicole called me up and asked me to team with her first so I just went with the flow and said yes. I like teaming with both of you so there was no bias in the decision. But yea, if nicole wants to drop me and you havent found anyone then we can still team. (ZSS all Day tho)
w/e - I don't care who I team with as long as it isn't Andrew :p Just let me know what's up tomorrow night so I can post that I need a team mate if I need one.

I could see my self going to school in session if I could get a ride with st. louis ( it is honestly like a 20-35 minute detour to pick me up rather than head straight there) and find a teammate on short notice.
We'll be able to confirm or deny fitting you in one of the cars by tomorrow night or Wednesday, most likely.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tomacawk and Hylian: You guys have such technical Foxes, I'm so jealous.

My Fox has cerebral palsy :(

Hahaha whatever I play brawl and am rusty >_>. Luke's was much more technical though I think I use my tech skill better lol. If that even makes sense.

All you have to do is practice. I never play melee anymore and you guys said my fox is technical. That is because I practiced 100 billion hours on tech skill a year ago when I played melee lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
****ing doing anything online for school is so ****ing stupid and dumb and ******** who the **** thought it was a good idea because they are ****ing dumb

tru story

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I think Corey is just making light of an awkward situation and I appreciate the social commentary. You should be able to laugh at yourself a little, Cookie. You've been a huge jerk by taking your frustrations out on everyone else lately anyway, even though we've tried to help you, to be honest. I was about 10 seconds away from kicking you out of my apartment at our last tournament...

I still <3 you but that's the truth.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, your name was Jordan, right?
We really should have tech skill horse next time we play. Feels good man
No thanks lol you are easily more technical. I might have you on drifting lasers and 20+ multi shines though :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
No thanks lol you are easily more technical. I might have you on drifting lasers and 20+ multi shines though :laugh::laugh::laugh:.
it's just for funsies!
yeah afaik I've never broken 10, but I've gotten nine a few times and I've almost broken full shields (not sure how many that takes)
I gave up multishining though because I really see no point. I just go for it when I'm really feeling it

alt-F4

Smash Ace
hey guess what guys, I'm still alive... Not sure if I will make it tonight though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sooo who wants to go to six flags this weekend? It is the last weekend that hurricane harbor is open so Rauleen and I are going for sure. Would be tons of fun if some of you guys went with us! :)

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Sooo who wants to go to six flags this weekend? It is the last weekend that hurricane harbor is open so Rauleen and I are going for sure. Would be tons of fun if some of you guys went with us! :)
some of us have this thing called 'work' jordan we all cant just have fun all the time ;P. anyway seriously i have work most of the time.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not everyone works Sat/Sun!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ooooh what are prices?
Hmm not sure. We have season passes and those were like $43 I think. If you just want to go one day I think Rauleen can get passes for $25, not positive though. We are def going several more times and going for fright fest in october though so season passes are a good idea :p.

i was just kidding wuv u
NO I HAT U STEVE.

<3

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Anybody willing to stop through Kirksville on their way to a tourney in the near future?

Nicole

Smash Champion
hehe, that's funny you guys are going to 6 ***S, hylian, because i was wanting to go there the monday after the OH tourney we're going to for my birthday. sucks that hurricane harbor (apparently) won't be open tho.

but yeah, i can't afford it twice :/

Teh Future

Smash Master
nicole come this weekend and have a BRAWLBQ for your birthday!!!!!!!!! u kno brawlbq would be teh best anyways.

smash to six flags def needs to happen thougH!!!!!!!!!!! nicole had dis idea for a while but everyones always busy.

anyways im never busy weekends so count me in if otha cats are going!!!!!!!!!!!

i liek rola costas

not going on superman tho i like my legs

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hehe, that's funny you guys are going to 6 ***S, hylian, because i was wanting to go there the monday after the OH tourney we're going to for my birthday. sucks that hurricane harbor (apparently) won't be open tho.

but yeah, i can't afford it twice :/
If the only reason you can't go is money you have no johns!!! That is your birthday present anyways ;) haha we wanted to go this weekend because it is your birthday!!!!/hurricane harbor. But if you can't go let us know so rauleen doesn't buy a ticket for you until you can go, and we will just go then as well.

nicole come this weekend and have a BRAWLBQ for your birthday!!!!!!!!! u kno brawlbq would be teh best anyways.

smash to six flags def needs to happen thougH!!!!!!!!!!! nicole had dis idea for a while but everyones always busy.

anyways im never busy weekends so count me in if otha cats are going!!!!!!!!!!!

i liek rola costas

not going on superman tho i like my legs
Cool :). Superman is fun though!!! Rauleen is deathly afraid of heights and even she went on it!!!

Edit: Rauleen can buy peoples tickets for $24.99 + tax so $26.00(if you don't want a season pass) and we can all carpool so we can save money on parking.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm definately interested in at least this weekend! I want a season pass anyways, and since this is the last weekend for HH, I realllly want to go. Which day and ime are you thinking for this weekend?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We also might be able to go monday depending on if I work or not since it's labor day.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
Sup im 15 and i play melee. Probably gonna go to hot dickings it will be my first tourney. I cant drive so i can never play that many people so all i can really work on is tech skill (even though it isnt that good, lol).

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Sup im 15 and i play melee. Probably gonna go to hot dickings it will be my first tourney. I cant drive so i can never play that many people so all i can really work on is tech skill (even though it isnt that good, lol).
wassup man. Do you live in Edwardsville? If so, I'm willing to bike to your place and practice with you.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
Naw man i live in kirkwood, sorry.

Some other stuff: I main sheik, marth, doc, and a little bit of fox. Im pretty decent at tech chasing too.

darkatma

Smash Hero
how are you good at tech chasing when you dont have many people to play?
Just wondering. I've only just improved my sheik's tech chasing game yesterday, to the point where I can almost get 0-deaths.... but i still have a lot of work to do

CTX

Smash Journeyman
So, in other news...Melee kicks ***. Just started playing it a lot (never played it before)...

Also, who is going to the Wichita tourney on the 18th?

Really wanna go to this, since there is no way I will be able to go to Hot Dickings

Top Bottom