• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
Soooo much ahead of you.....

Today is housing us for the tournament and as of right now:

1. Radium88
2. Hylian
3. JoWii?
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

I told Fwog, DJike, and Kemorroo too but I don't know if they are coming yet. I know Fwog and DJike wanted to go to another tournament.
1. Rauleen
2. Jordan
3. Joey
4. David
5. Will
6. Nicole
7. Andrew

Sound good?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i approve of the direction of this thread

maybe I will come play sunday.. I should be in town :)

but knowing me i will just not show LOL

ps anthony is quite good. soon he will surpass me and start dominating

Nuris

Smash Lord
i approve of the direction of this thread

maybe I will come play sunday.. I should be in town :)

but knowing me i will just not show LOL

too busy with sc2/porking?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Cool cool, I'd really like to go and I would be more than willing to help drive.
Right on. We should all hammer this out on Tuesday.

Speaking of Tuesday, I think I'll run a practice singles tournament with 2 stocks, 5 minute timer, best 3 of 5 for normal sets and best 4 of 7 for finals. I won't use all of the TVs for it, though.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Speaking of Tuesday, I think I'll run a practice singles tournament with 2 stocks, 5 minute timer, best 3 of 5 for normal sets and best 4 of 7 for finals. I won't use all of the TVs for it, though.
Why 2 stock, 5 minutes, 3/5? Just curious.

Dart!

Smash Master
Nope I would never think of myself as a pro. I know exactly where my skill stands and how it stacks against other pretty decent people, but living in norcal makes you realize how many people are better than you.

Plus no one in the midwest is near pro status. Tink and Kels are within my reach

edit: whoops, darkatma again
i would be ****** tink and kels if i lived on the coast...step it up binyan! :)

btw don't read too much into this please...:rotfl:

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow...i didn't do that well against larry. plus i thought he was m@v cause i didnt know it was larry :/

anwyays, i just wanted to do cool stuff on the livestream and pelca wanted to be all gay and actually win so he could have a chance to get out of pools. i knew i coudlnt get out anyway, so i absolutely could've played smarter., but i didn't really care. pelca is a pretty good falco for sure though.

still, -i- don't think i'm a falco master by any means. but we can definitely play, if i'm actually going to this tournament (which i suppose i will if STL is going?)
even if you're not a master i wanna play you ha, no peach exp other than joey/KB ;(

larry and mav xD well now you know! the two are definitely different, that's for sure...

so glad there's gonna be a good StL attendance for this. been dying to play you guys for a while, stupid high school johns...though now that i'm in college things didn't actually get much better, commuting from home ftl :/

oh, by the way, MMM...

you me shugo arty shyguy WHO DA BESS FALCO? find out on next episode of: midwest smash z!!!!

darkatma

Smash Hero
finally someone agrees with me

i would be ****** tink and kels if i lived on the coast...step it up binyan! :)
nope you wouldn't

Julian's fox ***** my sheik here, it's kinda sad. Except he doesn't like playing his fox so I don't get fox practice =[

Nuris

Smash Lord
Julian's fox ***** my sheik here, it's kinda sad. Except he doesn't like playing his fox so I don't get fox practice =[
julian... zeldafreak?
or one of the other 2 or 3 ppl in norcal named julian lol
zhu?
sweetxignorance?
aren't they all named julian!?

Nuris

Smash Lord
zeldafreak is jason, one of my best friends lols. we've been the exact same skill level for 5 years, factoring in all the improvement too

sweetxignorance julian was the one i was talking about.
ooo jason was the only one i wasnt sure about
arent there/isnt there another julian though?

BTW GUYS, i may not be back until later so on Sunday we gotta start later, maybe 5pm
i will post once ive prepared myself

Top Bottom