• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Probably connect more hits together in brawl than you do with ganondorf.

edit, oh wait, it's sonic. lol, naw, I heard you were pretty good Trent.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
a lot of them arent even hit strings. just forward smash at high percents for the kill randomly.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
May 17th- June 4th

Summer Class in PA

June 5th - June 26th

East Coast smashing

June 27th - July 4th

Nerdy road trip to Milwaukee, WI to see bff's, Summerfest trip to see Weird Al, B52's, Yes, Modest Mouse, and DEVO

July 5th - ????

Return to St.Louis. Attend god**** 5 year high school reunion. Suck Geno's ****

Nuris

Smash Lord
how did you get your body to go along with it? (i've been having the same problem :()

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey guys, doubles videos are done. singles vids are on their way as we speak from future's tournament

Nuris

Smash Lord
dude, you havent played me in goodness knows how long. maybe start talking **** after you actually show up for once.

ps
lies, plus m2 isnt high/top tier
and stop johning about tiers.

Nicole

Smash Champion
@Trent: yes.

Also, Corey, you are teaming with Ripple for MLG, yes? It was fortunate that I heard this from King Beef (not you), who was kind enough to ask me to team with him. Would've totally sucked that I bought a pass to MLG and that I would've had no teammate when I got there. Thanks for the heads up, though, much appreciated. Correct me if I'm wrong, by the way, this is only what I heard from someone who would have no reason to lie.

Legan

Smash Lord
Um King Beef really wanted to team with you and I figure we can team at any event, so i said he can ask you if youd team with him. I was going to team with rip if you were ok with it. I just talked to BK at like 11:00. I didnt think hed talk to you before I did.

Lol i thought i was doing a nice thing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Um King Beef really wanted to team with you and I figure we can team at any event, so i said he can ask you if youd team with him. I was going to team with rip if you were ok with it. I just talked to BK at like 11:00. I didnt think hed talk to you before I did.

Lol i thought i was doing a nice thing.
soooooooo........

me & legan?

and

nicole & KB?

book

Smash Apprentice
The only reason I check this stupid thread is for the Daniel v. Phil action

Also, Daniel, how are you getting to POE? Just curious.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for MLG as well. I've been getting some pretty legit practice online (don't laugh, it's all I have now.) I figure if Will doesn't go, I'll talk to Cook, and if he does go maybe TP would be down for teaming?

Just got my wisdom teeth out today...lol. Kind of in a little pain, but not too bad. Being knocked out during was pretty trippy...haha.

BTW, I think im gonna try to come up and play next Tuesday. Just FYI.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i wanna get my wisdom teeth out lmao

couple things:

-probably another stl "monthly" (lol monthly) in june.

-brawlbq in july (again maybe lol)

-The Showdown!!!!!!! moar cats should try to come to this. andrew??? melee cats????? anyonnnnnne? tmac you said you are coming but you need to make sure you are near us (aka not in cape girardeauouuoo) when we are leaving. So far its just me, rauleen, and tmacc for sure.

Teh Future

Smash Master
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE come to the showdown i love you i will poop all over my faec if you do also i got tswift to make this song just for hyou.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL15PdGhzP4&feature=related

hey stevvvvven i na lookscan be decievin <<<<<<<<<<33333 tswift daaaaaaamn so good lol i wish i was a teenage girl they are so emotional and fukllk of life <3333 mmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tmacc

Smash Lord
i wanna get my wisdom teeth out lmao

couple things:

-probably another stl "monthly" (lol monthly) in june.

-brawlbq in july (again maybe lol)

-The Showdown!!!!!!! moar cats should try to come to this. andrew??? melee cats????? anyonnnnnne? tmac you said you are coming but you need to make sure you are near us (aka not in cape girardeauouuoo) when we are leaving. So far its just me, rauleen, and tmacc for sure.
Lol, David...your posts confuse me...especially the TSwift stuff. I like her... *don't let Will know, I promised him I would pretend I didn't like here...haha*

But yea, I PLAN on going to the Showdown, maybe (work and other things pending), and if I do I will meet you kittens in STL. For shizzle.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
dude, you havent played me in goodness knows how long. maybe start talking **** after you actually show up for once.

ps
lies, plus m2 isnt high/top tier
and stop johning about tiers.
Sorry dude, was super pissed when I made that post.

But we played at Geno's over spring break which wasn't TOO long ago. I can't show up lately because the high school is getting me down.

Still BFFs? <3

Teh Future

Smash Master
id be mad too if i went to a gayy *** catholic high school. or whatever religion that school is use they are all pretty much the same anyways

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Future, when you are chaingrabbing with the climbers, how do you make nana not grab at the air like a moron when d-throwing to popo? What am I doing wrong? This crap slows me down.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
You mean first in pools or something?

Doubles/Teams
1: Julian + Shroomed
2: Tofu + Falcomist
3: Hyuga + Replicate
4: HMW + Germ
5: The___Cheese + Alan
5: Darkatma + zeldafreak
7: Hostility + Zoap
7: HypeThug + Moon