• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nicole

Smash Champion
smash? I'm on break starting Wednesday and I'll be itching for some smash. I could try to get other people from Springfield as well.
Thanks for lurking our boards so I don't have to go to the gross, nasty, probably roach infested IL boards, Chewy!
But, yeah, definitely see if some IL people want to come down (including yourself) on Friday.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Geno, what is your address, and when will the Fri smashfest start? Can I stay the night?

TP

Smash Master
Next week I'll probabobabably be at Metal's as well as every subsequent week. Save some recording for me.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Geno, what is your address, and when will the Fri smashfest start? Can I stay the night?
this.
Though I may not be coming anymore...
Thanks for lurking our boards so I don't have to go to the gross, nasty, probably roach infested IL boards, Chewy!
But, yeah, definitely see if some IL people want to come down (including yourself) on Friday.
I'll have you know that the IL boards are awesome! Where else could something like this come from?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Normally I can have people stay the night but I wont be able to this particular Friday. =(

I'm actually thinking about moving this to next weekend because I have to work this Saturday morning, and my brother is coming back in town (who goes to Mizzou btw). Rather than kicking people out at 12 we could just smash till 4 AM or whatever.

I know next week probably isn't good just because people are moving back for the summer so I'm still going to attempt to do this. I'll know for sure by tomorrow but it's not going to be the usual 4pm-6am smashfest that I usually have and I can't have anyone stay over ( though other people may be able to house ;) ;).

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
next week I'm GONE GONE GONE :(

binyan I have an extra ds if you still want to R4 your pkmn temporarily

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Normally I can have people stay the night but I wont be able to this particular Friday. =(

I'm actually thinking about moving this to next weekend because I have to work this Saturday morning, and my brother is coming back in town (who goes to Mizzou btw). Rather than kicking people out at 12 we could just smash till 4 AM or whatever.

I know next week probably isn't good just because people are moving back for the summer so I'm still going to attempt to do this. I'll know for sure by tomorrow but it's not going to be the usual 4pm-6am smashfest that I usually have and I can't have anyone stay over ( though other people may be able to house ;) ;).
I'm hella down for next weekend, it would be better for me and I could bring ppl I think.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
FUUUUUUUUU

Battle tower sucks

what are the odds of THE quick claw pinser guillotining two of my guys followed by 10 STRAIGHT TURNS of focus band activation?
in the end i struggle myself to death b/c stone edge ran out of PP.

i was on battle 96

screw this game

flying outta st louis on the 19th, but starting tomorrow i have no car while my parents get the air conditioning fixed.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
when are you going to be in STL?

Also, is anyone planning on playing Melee on Tuesday?
I'll be there from the 26th till the 1st, though I don't know if I'll be up for playing smash lol. I'll be back after then in august probably.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
when are you going to be in STL?

Also, is anyone planning on playing Melee on Tuesday?
I'll need to practice though >_<. Haven't played melee in awhile haha.

Teh Future

Smash Master
what states make up midwest-east region?

edit: Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Miniseseososootta, n/s dakota?

lol n/s dakota I dkint think anyone there plays or if they do then wtf I think they might be a different region

also that list is a question lol

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Whichever day you guys play I will only join in for 2-3 hours then leave(AKA Toga style).

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I nailed the Celebi clone, someone else nailed the fire pig. Raep.

The otter looks like AN UTTER FOOL.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Next Fri would be better for a smashfest (imo), because I just got a baby bunny and I don't want to leave it here all weekend. However, I will still come to Kolby's BBQ this Saturday...someone should tell me where Kolby lives though :)

Teh Future

Smash Master
i think he wanted to play brawl w/ you. (and 64). way to be a *****lips******balllsmouth

and woops meant midwest-west olloolol they should teach geography in High school instead of BS us history for two years then us government for another and then seriously wtf who designed high school social studies they are terrible at everything

Teh Future

Smash Master
why did i say brawl i meant melee logodmothafukin****itim****inpissedoffnao

serioouslyu who the **** is in charge of english classes ive nevr been taught grammar untillike 9th grade and then its all review but i never even learned it like wtf who thought that was a good idea that person should be murdedrred

Top Bottom