• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
Ownapalooza Vol. II, 5/24/2009
Doubles/Teams
1: Julian + Shroomed
2: Tofu + Falcomist
3: Hyuga + Replicate
4: HMW + Germ
5: The___Cheese + Alan
5: Darkatma + zeldafreak
7: Hostility + Zoap
7: HypeThug + Moon
9: Carlos + Anson
9: DJpacman + Miguel
9: Bchu + R00R
9: Seige + WWJasonD

Combo Food V, May 16, 2010
Singles
1. Lucien
2. Sfat
3. Bob$
4. Zeldafreak
5. Phil
5. Darkatma
More results (tio file will be uploaded soon)

Doubles
1. Darkatma + Zeldafreak
2. HMW + L
3. Sfat + PockyD

nope

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
-The Showdown!!!!!!! moar cats should try to come to this. andrew??? melee cats????? anyonnnnnne? tmac you said you are coming but you need to make sure you are near us (aka not in cape girardeauouuoo) when we are leaving. So far its just me, rauleen, and tmacc for sure.
I wanna go >_>.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Future, when you are chaingrabbing with the climbers, how do you make nana not grab at the air like a moron when d-throwing to popo? What am I doing wrong? This crap slows me down.
anytime when you go from nana to popo hold down the grab button and she'll put her shield up instead of grabbing

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Ok I have officially decided that I will not be going to either MLG or Showdown... good luck to all who do go, and make us proud.

Dart!

Smash Master
Hey Stl melee players!

what are you guys doing the 25th? i was thinking about heading to a chicago smashfest and wondered if you guys would like to go with me ^_^

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
i think so, but im only going if DANIEL THE SERAPH is also going
I feel loved, but final exams are next week.

After that I'll be all yours, okay? <3

Dart! said:
Hey Stl melee players!

what are you guys doing the 25th? i was thinking about heading to a chicago smashfest and wondered if you guys would like to go with me ^_^
What time? That's the day before POE3.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I'm still planning on having people over Friday (Including Sam!!) I'm not really sure how many people will come though since people have already started leaving for the summer.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I would definitely like to go on Friday to get to meet some ppl and of course play some melée. I'll need directions to Geno's house though.

Nuris

Smash Lord
if DANIEL THE SERAPH says it then it must be true because DANIEL THE SERAPH said it.

Cook

Smash Master
I dunno, I guess I'm just smart or something, but I kinda doubt I woulda had to study at any high school to get A's.

Get at me.

P.S. I don't know this kid, but if Phil wants to make fun of him then I have the urge to do the same.

Top Bottom