• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey Evansville people: what time will you be arriving? If you want to play before 5:30 PM, we might need to go to WashU (or some other place) anyways.

My number is (615)243-2832 if you need to contact me.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
bored out of my mind reading comics all day at barnes+noble

if anyone wants to play smash(or pkmn) gimme a call

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so is brawl not happening? :(

melee at phil's but any brawl?

Nuris

Smash Lord
If we have enough set-ups, we will have Brawl. I don't think space is going to be too much of an issue, but there may be people sitting on the floor.

I am busy all Saturday morning on the S40, but if Binyan wants to give me a call, I would be willing to give him my spare apartment key so you can get things started up without me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wow people are so indicisive.

Evansville will be there much before 5:30, hopefully around noon. That means I'm going to WashU? I need an address.

I don't think we can fit Brawl in the same area.

Anything else?

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, I think we will be playing Brawl at Phil's. If that's not the case then someone should let me know, because I don't wanna drive to St. Louis just for Melee.

David and Corey, are you guys going?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so its washU before 5:30 and only melee and then 5:30 to sunday morning at phil's with melee and brawl?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
so its washU before 5:30 and only melee and then 5:30 to sunday morning at phil's with melee and brawl?
Yeah that's about right. If you can't get to WashU for whatever reason you can even play at my place (it's very small though)

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
hey geno if you havent already traded in your dsi for a dsiXL how much is gamestop offering because I kinda wanna buy it off you

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
****, I'm not going to be able to make it. My girlfriend is having some issues and really needs me. guess I'll have to go another week without playing. this makes week # 11

Cook

Smash Master
^GAY.

I was really looking forward to some friendlies, I've only played you like twice...

Btw, can I get an address for the Wash U. room?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm still coming to the tournament next week at least. but I need a teammate. anybody?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
EDIT: nevermind, I was thinking about something else. Big Bend amtrak station is at Wash U. but Best to call and text St. Louis

book

Smash Apprentice
What's the plan right now? Peef's group is arriving at noon? Are we meeting at Mudd? Phil's place?

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'm actually going to be on campus right now until 4, then I have a soccer game and my place is open after that.

People should come to Wash U campus and set something up in one of the lobbies. Binyan would be the best person to contact about that.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Want to money match? :)
only if you'll be my teammate ;)

btw I got a fortune cookie today that said " traveling south will bring you much fortune". I decided what the hell, I'll come down for the night I guess.

I'M STILL COMING!!!

but I'll be there around 9

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
only if you'll be my teammate ;)

btw I got a fortune cookie today that said " traveling south will bring you much fortune". I decided what the hell, I'll come down for the night I guess.

I'M STILL COMING!!!

but I'll be there around 9
Sorry I'm already teaming with David.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Here's what's going on:

Play at WashU until 5-5:30 PM (mostly Melee)
Going to Phil's at 5-5:30 - Brawl people should probably head straight to this

Teh Future

Smash Master
in walks in the girl im crushin and a kid spills juice on my moms new cushion i turn around another kid broke a lamp "i hope they weren't expensive" they got them in france!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
so i dont think i can come any more... got ****ed at work. sorry hope to you see the wash u peeps soon.

Nuris

Smash Lord
My place is now officially OPEN

for now i wont sweat it, i'll clean it up later theres honey over there and i really wanna meet her

1019 Skinker Pkwy
-going north on Skinker, it's the left turn after Olive and going under the Metrolink bridge it's a complicated intersection, just turn left into the side street next to Bardenheier's fine wines

-going south on Skinker, it's the right turn on Horton after Bartmer ave., which is after Suburban ave., which is after Etzel ave. Etzel is probably the only one of the four with a street sign

Horton is a dead end, but you can park there. You can also park on Maple, which is on the other side of the building complex.

617-959-4517
that's my number, call it if you need me to let you in or give you directions.

chewyy

Smash Ace
i'm not going to be able to make it anymore, sorry :(

Are you guys still doing monthlies? I won't be able to make it next week, but if you're having another one after the 15th, I'll come for sure, no johns, I promise!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
alright I'm on my way!

be there around 10

give me a call if I'm not

217-622-3131

Top Bottom