• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Yes and I shall bury you with Little Caesars and paper towel/napkins the second I see you :p
I would be scared/offended... if only that sounded even close to threatening ;P

also nicole and andrew I need to get games in with you on tuesday. I need to prep for the tourney and there is no way i can get matches with you before saturday if i miss you on tuesday... everyone else is local-ish.

Nuris

Smash Lord
aw man, it was all a dream. if it was a dream, and it wasnt real, how'd i get a jersey with the name oneal? woah...

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Heyyy, if you do decide to go out, would you be down to pick me up from STLCOP? I don't believe your apartment is very far from me at all. Plus, sometime after 7:30 would be perfect for me because the would give me a few hour to study physics so I would be able to go. :)
i dunno where stlcop or mmm's is, but if you're not too far from Wash U i can give you a ride

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Who got 0 deathed?!? lol
Everyone I played I'm sure. Book, Atma, Lixi and Ripple probably caught 5 or more. I never got a chance to do the super fast 379BPM Jigglypuff handoff on Nuris, but I got his sheik and ganon a few times.

Too bad my neutral game is bad loool. Spaccinggg i need to learn it.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
binyan are you gonna be home this summer

actually that question sucks

are you going to be in st louis this summer

aka can i play you a lot + go to poe3

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
btw zach it's been almost a month since I gave that smash drawing to Rob. is it doing its job well?(making the other handdrawn pics in your apartment look ghetto)

Nuris

Smash Lord
teach me more about sheik before you go
i havent totally given up on her, even though i looove stalling people out with puff

alt-F4

Smash Ace
teach me more about sheik before you go
i havent totally given up on her, even though i looove stalling people out with puff
I can help you out with that phil... you see the biggest thing is that even though you think shiek's a guy she's really a girl....
in fact its zelda!!!

Nuris

Smash Lord
mind = blown
next you're gonna start telling me something like puff really isn't a girl

Cook

Smash Master
also nicole and andrew I need to get games in with you on tuesday. I need to prep for the tourney and there is no way i can get matches with you before saturday if i miss you on tuesday... everyone else is local-ish.
Against MK or Olimar? Because I hate playing Diddy with Olimar, unless the Diddy doesn't know what to do against Olimar. Which I guess you wouldn't know. But I could tell you what to do and then you could **** every Olimar ever. Or at least I can tell you what not to do.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I'm the Sam that Geno was talking about. Sunday smash at this location all dai

2900 Old US Highway 63 S, Columbia, MO 65201
Im in aprt 9 room 202
my number is 573-718-2234
call or text if you need info

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Sammmm I can't wait to hang some this summah in the PB. It shall be epic. :D

Chris, my address is:

4576 Parkview Place

I can meet you anywhere. What time are you looking at?

In addition...the IV is incredibly creepy...it's like super energy drink. The pictures make me lol though. :p

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Chris, my address is:

4576 Parkview Place

I can meet you anywhere. What time are you looking at?
well I have class at wash U until 7:30
I can pick up up at your place or alternatively you can metro over to big bend station

i dunno where Will's house is so i dunno if it'll be on the way or not

Top Bottom