• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
can't go today, would prefer to play a little (hour or two) tomorrow, will call some people about it later

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUYS if nobody went to viperboy's

Lets smash at my house tonight.
We can play rock band 2 also! Brawl people are also invited if they don't mind some hd lag.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Where do you live? I'm stuck at STLCOP without a ride because I am without car...haha
It's actually very close to the Brentwood station so you could conceivably take the Metrolink there.

edit: Seriously if you take the Metro to the Brentwood station (be sure to take the Shrewsbury Blue Line, not the Red Line), I can pick you up there on the way.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I would come because I <3 RB but I just off work....

@ Mentok: Can you contact JBM falcon08 so you could give him address and phone number? Thanks!

Hey peeps! Please contact someone who you are housing.

Houser Housees (possible #)

Book Open
Lixi Poplar Bluff (2) Contact King Sigfried
Atma Indiana (3) Contact Rich Wheeler
Mentok Nebraska (5) Contact resTy or Jbm falcon??
Nuris KC (10)
Contact dmac

Please and thank you!

Cook

Smash Master
Haha, so his argument is that MK must not be too good because he can beat MK? FLAWLESS REASONING, LMFAO!

Also, I like how he says that every character that MK obliterates would just get destroyed by other characters. Peach, Marth and Olimar are apparently characters that ADHD has never heard of.

Isn't he like 15 or something? I mean, this kid is a logic prodigy, lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
wow fail edit way to quote me get ***** me

But really all those chars do fine agianst mk Nicole is dumb and didnt know the matchup now she can 2 stock my mk after playing it a lot.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, and she almost never beats my MK, which isn't that good. We play the matchup a TON, and she knows it really well, but very rarely beats me. I think that means it's a bad matchup. Unless you think I'm just much better than her, in which case I would say you are wrong.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Seriously, whether he's 15 or 7 or 75, MK haters are just full of whine and there's nothing more to it.

...and maybe Peach vs MK is a bad matchup, but that's her ONLY bad matchup, and that's totally acceptable.

Cook

Smash Master
My MAIN point was that he is just offering anecdotal evidence. Who gives a ****? It's a terrible argument. But yeah, it kinda does matter how old he is, because the younger he is the less likely it is that he is a very logical person. And considering that he thought he was making a good point... yeah.

MK is Peach's only REALLY bad matchup. It's acceptable to only have one bad matchup, but when that matchup is the most popular character by far then that makes Peach not very viable.

Teh Future

Smash Master
just because peach cant have her stupid floating bs doesn't mean its a terrible matchup.

She looses to snake just as badly as mk imo and falco shuts out her floating game just as badly doesnt mean its terribad

Nicole

Smash Champion
HAY GAIZ, R U TALKIN' BOUT MY CHAR??

I love fighting Snake, I think it's fun, and I don't think Peach loses to Snake QUITE as badly, although it is a difficult match to win, I agree. Falco is also difficult, because when I approach in the air, Falco's like LOL get ***** Peach, my feathers have infinite priority, and by the way, you have to approach, because I have LAZORS.

But guess what? I CAN HIT BOTH OF THEM WITH MY FULL MOVESET!!!

These are the moves I can hit MK with: Dsmash, Ftilt, Jab, Fsmash, Turnips, Grab, Utilt, Dair.
IF MK is playing the matchup properly, you know, the way where I can't hit him with any of my aerials, besides Dair, I will NEVER kill him. Unless I do somethin' CRAAAAZY and pull a bomb or a sword. I have to rack MK up to 160% at least to kill him - that's like 20% less than SNAKE.

At high levels, Peach v MK is unwinnable for Peach. Fortunately, I never have to play at high levels, nor am I at a high level. So, I can still win.

Cook

Smash Master
The fact of the matter is, Peach does NOT throw radishes. Radishes are stupid little red things. She throws TURNIPS. End of discussion.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^good point ggnore.

also nicole I keep telling you to upair mk out of shuttle loop but I guess not punishing him is better :D

You can land fair on mk from the ledge also, if he whorenados then you can fsmash it preeeeeeeeeeeeeediction. Unless you think mk will tornado from the ledge EVERY time then quit lying

gggetraped mk on the ledge suckssssssksss

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Phil phil phil are you still hosting for a bit today? Call me if people are coming over <3

Nicole

Smash Champion
^good point ggnore.

also nicole I keep telling you to upair mk out of shuttle loop but I guess not punishing him is better :D

You can land fair on mk from the ledge also, if he whorenados then you can fsmash it preeeeeeeeeeeeeediction. Unless you think mk will tornado from the ledge EVERY time then quit lying

gggetraped mk on the ledge suckssssssksss
Lol, why would I ever be near MK on the ledge? He can just shuttle loop. Or FAIR, cause that goes through all of my aerials.

PS - I don't think I've been able to hear you tell me to uair MK out of shuttle loop through all the *****ing about how Peach is totally gay and probably S tier :psycho: But I'll work on doing that.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey Phil, lemme know if something is going on too. You might have to swing by and pick me up though... :p

Top Bottom