• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
ollol all peach players play the same just gay **** over and over but how would that be an insult ur dumb he looks like her ololoollo

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
soooooo not trying to be mean to nicole or anything but wtf armada looks exactly like you judging from terrible quailty youtube videos loloollololololololololoollo

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO he doesn't.

I housed with him at Genesis, and he weighs about 90 pounds, has F*CKED up teeth, and kinda looks like a rejected Hanson kid.

OH NO!. which reminds me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

Teh Future

Smash Master
^lol ya well thats why I said judging from youtube videos. I dunno what it was on though I was up at like 3 last night and now I cant find it but I was just like wtf that looks like nicole LOL

wow best hair ever andrew look how neat his is you should straighten yours D:D:D:D:D::D::DD:D:::

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Binyan, let me know when you guys are playing. Not sure if I will have time tonight.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I used to have long hair :-\
I also used to be fat :-/
I'm debating where/when I should play tonight. Someone help me!

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol oops i derno if jeremy can play tonight
i forgot he has work from 7-10. I mean i'll probably end up playing w/ him after 10 anyways, but yeah.

i am down to play whenever after dinner. just give me a call or text.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
friday melee folks should come over for smash/rock band.

we talking bout practice... not a game, not a game... we talking bout practice

Nuris

Smash Lord
yesss that sounds good chris i will bring my stuffs
on the way back i think i passed Jack/CLove
he tried to pass me so i sped up and stared him down. then he slowed down a lot and changed lanes to avoid me cuz i think he thought i was crazy δ_δ

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
yesss that sounds good chris i will bring my stuffs
on the way back i think i passed Jack/CLove
he tried to pass me so i sped up and stared him down. then he slowed down a lot and changed lanes to avoid me cuz i think he thought i was crazy δ_δ
lmfao

good times last night, everyone. nice to meet tmacc / todd ^_^

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Nice to meet you too! Hope to come out again. Will, maybe you should make a trip up to STLCOP sometime and play a bit. :p

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey guys, so I'm heading out to Legan's on Friday and staying there for the weekend, but I need a ride there. Luke/Rauleen MAY be able to give me on, but if anyone who is going out there will be in the STLCOP/WASHU/SLU/Forest Park area, it would be great if I could snatch up a ride. It would save them an extra 15 minutes or so. Thanks guys!

MetalMusicMan

He is definitely smart; he understands how to make an opinion seem like a good / valid argument. He's very good at organizing and visualizing his thoughts to try to convince people of what he wants. Any good arguer can mold and cherry-pick data to make it appear to support his claim, no matter what. Have you seen "Thank You for Smoking"? Great movie.

Most of those pie charts and graphs take convenient statistics and try to make them have a visual impact that doesn't actually prove anything. He's definitely very smart; it's a really good argument, but it's like 90% fluff.

None of the charts or graphs matter. You'd have the same charts or graphs in almost any game with any top character or characters. If MK was banned, the graphs would look very similar for whatever the next top character was, and character variety would be almost no different than it is now.

Again, if you want more character variety, ban DeDeDe, not MK.

That topic shows how smart ******** for taking the time to write that Overswarm is imo
i almost want to parody that with a ban jigglypuff thread
lmfao x2

Cook

Smash Master
If MK was banned then the next best character (Snake I guess) would win more top 8 placings than the next two best characters (I dunno who that would be... Diddy and Wario? maybe Marth if MK were gone?) combined? Get real.

MetalMusicMan

That topic shows how smart ******** for taking the time to write that Overswarm is imo
If MK was banned then the next best character (Snake I guess) would win more top 8 placings than the next two best characters (I dunno who that would be... Diddy and Wario? maybe Marth if MK were gone?) combined? Get real.
I can't guarantee anything, but it would definitely be close. Snakes usage % alone would sky rocket with MK not taking up such a big part of that chart.

If you think that if MK was banned, the majority of those players would flock to someone besides Snake / Wario / Falco / Diddy / Marth, then you're crazy. (random side argument, make Marth S tier already, jesus)

That would still leave a VERY large chunk of the usage %'s in Snake's favor. Not like MK is now, but certainly "bannable" by the claims that people make about MK's usage %'s.

High tiers exist in every game, sorry :( Keep playing or don't.

Top Bottom