• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

alt-F4

Smash Ace
You liar, I thought I told you to stop this.
whoa, whoa, whoa... I think we all need to form a line and submit in writing why they think they are the worst. I will start:

I lose 99.9% of the games I play.

Your move fellas.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Are other female smashers going to the 4th? I'm sure She-Geek would love to have a few other ladies around if she's not working.

edit
Lawlz I'm also a filipina (girl from Philippines) so I will also be brown. I'm sure there will be other girls, I hope...I don't want to be the only one representing.
Oh God, I won't hold it against you though.

M

Mahony

whoa, whoa, whoa... I think we all need to form a line and submit in writing why they think they are the worst. I will start:

Your move fellas.
I'm pretty sure I got lucky during the friendly tourney when I beat you and Kolby.

However, I am the worst teams partner, Seth will attest to that. I'm pretty sure I hit him with 3 or 4 fully charged aura spheres in one of our team matches.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
i'm Pretty Sure I Got Lucky During The Friendly Tourney When I Beat You And Kolby.

However, I Am The Worst Teams Partner, Seth Will Attest To That. I'm Pretty Sure I Hit Him With 3 Or 4 Fully Charged Aura Spheres In One Of Our Team Matches.
a Challenger Appears

Nuris

Smash Lord
Time to turn my attention back to the Friday WashU thing. Any info?
6515 Wydown Blvd.
Clayton/University City St. Louis 63105 blah blah

Probably will happen in Eliot dorm around 6 PM unless someone else hosts. Safest bet would be to meet us at Wash U residential campus (the address given) and see what's going on from there.

My number is 617-959-4517 and my name is Phil if you have any questions, need directions, need to be let in the building, etc.

TP

Smash Master
6515 Wydown Blvd.
Clayton/University City St. Louis 63105 blah blah

Probably will happen in Eliot dorm around 6 PM unless someone else hosts. Safest bet would be to meet us at Wash U residential campus (the address given) and see what's going on from there.

My number is 617-959-4517 and my name is Phil if you have any questions, need directions, need to be let in the building, etc.
Thanks for the info. I live near the Loop and spent all summer doing research on campus, so I'll be fine on directions.

Teh Future

Smash Master
wtf dont complain zig-zag its much more interesting this way.

Melee posts:

Lets get together at WashU this friday.

O.K.

*random post trolling brawl*

Brawl Posts:

omg lets get together at MetalMusicMan's on tuesday.

*random post crying about Brawl being trolled even when its not*

random new person: omg imma play brawl but I need a ride

Other random people: omg im teh worst brawl player evah

I vote for brawl posts lol.

Also Kevin is totally right, he is wayy worse than alt4 in teams LOL.

Edit: why is there is space inbetween every line? Im dumb

alt-F4

Smash Ace
The only reason i am better than kevin is because I've almost stopped using laser in teams.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Legan come play me nauuu lol actually I think everyone is busy and I'm pretty tired so I won't be able to beat you like I usually do.

Tomorrow... looks like we're only gonna have 2 TVs for lots of people, so I dunno how that's gonna work...
Also I dunno how much Brawl will happen, but I wanna play some, especially teams. Alex, be my teammate and we will do buckets of sausages! Also, still don't have my Melee disc...

So in short, we need more TVs, more set-ups, more skillz.

so tired...
*passes out*

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
umm 9 is too late...

GAHHH CURSE YOU SCHEDULING

I can play friday from about.. noon to 7. If you can play at this time, text me

618 973 6845. Be warned, I might say no to you lol (but it won't be my fault if i do!)

BINYAN FAILS HARD

Radium88

Smash Lord
Here's a melee input:

I want to play melee too. I actually don't like using Kirby there, I wonder why? I like Peach and I don't d-smash spam. Samus and Dr. Mario are up there on my selection queue.

Your move fellas.
Lawlz again. I think I lose as many times as that too...either that, or they sandbag hellaz and make me think I'm getting better.

Are other female smashers going to the 4th? I'm sure She-Geek would love to have a few other ladies around if she's not working.

edit

Oh God, I won't hold it against you though.
Hold what against me?? Me being a girl or a filipina?? :p

hey metal i might come also, if i can get there around 8 is that ok?
I won't get there until 7 30ish so they better still be playing.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Legan come play me nauuu lol actually I think everyone is busy and I'm pretty tired so I won't be able to beat you like I usually do.
I would totally play tonight but I need to catch up on some studying. Legan and I should just show up randomly at your place and play Brawl one of these days.

Sempai

Smash Ace
is there melee this weekend anytime guys, ive been working on my c falcon and wanna try him out against some of you guys. Like Im totally up for some Falcon dittos for sure, and god its been so long since weve been at genos we definately need to get back there some time. So when is it and what we doing?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like Melee is tomorrow in Eliot (Wash U). Probably around 6 as usual.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I really wish i could have come last night, because I really need the practice. **** you job for being the way I keep myself fed.

Legan

Smash Lord
I really wish i could have come last night, because I really need the practice. **** you job for being the way I keep myself fed.
No, you wouldnt have wanted to be there. No one got better last night. Brawl sucks ***, will sucks balls, girls suck, Lesbians rock, **** sakurai.

Mikes cool

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
No, you wouldnt have wanted to be there. No one got better last night. Brawl sucks ***, will sucks balls, girls suck, Lesbians rock, **** sakurai.

Mikes cool
You're just mad that I'm so much better than you because I'm the best Wolf main in the world.

lol. Seriously though-- just block. Problem solved. You just fail at it, lol.

Top Bottom