• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Legan

Smash Lord
You're just mad that I'm so much better than you because I'm the best Wolf main in the world.

lol. Seriously though-- just block. Problem solved. You just fail at it, lol.
Serioulsy though, If I could have blocked I would have. Terrible game is Terrible.

Mikes the new kid whos actually too bashful to post but he lurks the st louis thread.
(Shh hes in the walls). He goes to Wash U and hes apparently a 64 master so hes callin you out phil.

Hopefully theres some Gaylee at ellitot today.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Legan, when we smashing?! I have much melee to teach you and I want to keep brawling too.

I come back in a little over a month - Treppy and I demand immediate smash, so be ready.

Legan

Smash Lord
Smash commences as soon as you get home dude. I thought Jeff left the smash scene, good to hear hell be around cuz I miss that guy D: .

I think ill be the one schooling you in melee now though >=). We can play some brawl to i guess.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Someone who plays 64??? Wheeeee

I can start playing today whenever, but we will officially start 6 PM Eliot Basement. Again, more TVs and set-ups would be appreciated.

I miss Kyle :( WHERE ARE YOU KYLE?!

Teh Future

Smash Master
Legan you might have been using Metal's controls in your match. He has all of his buttons set to "grab" so there isn't any shield option anymore.

Hope that solves your problems :D

Also Legan approves of lesbians and himself for sure, after all he is THE flashiest link evah.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
A2, Foxx, and I plan on going to the Milk tournament. I can easily see them both canceling for dumb reasons, but I want to go. I would practice brawl before I go to the tournament, but that never seems to help.

JGALT

Smash Cadet
There is going to be Brawl tonight, correct? If there's not, and I'm going to have to play Melee Yoshi all night, I'm going to be pissed.

TP

Smash Master
OK guys, I will be parking in the parking lot in the residential part of WashU campus (off Shepley, which is off Wydown) at 6 tonight. From there, I will probably call Phil. I assume that plan is a good one.

Milk!!, I will be attending Aerial Rave.

Nicole

Smash Champion
bucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucket!!!!

Game & Watch + Wolf = nearly unbeatable

SWEEP 'EM!!! SET UP A SWEEP TRAP!!! DOUBLE LASERS!! Down throw chain?!?

Wolf + Wolf = broken. undefeated.

Legan

Smash Lord
I think were playin at elliot, Ill be there to chill for a few hours.

Edit: And you said my car was a peice of **** nicole. Drag race MM?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I think were playin at elliot, Ill be there to chill for a few hours.

Edit: And you said my car was a peice of **** nicole. Drag race MM?
Psh, if my exit hadn't been coming up you would've had no chance. I drag race fools all the time. :chuckle:

Also, did you see MY car? It's worse than yours on the **** scale.

TP

Smash Master
That was fun. I definitely want to hang with you guys some other time. I need to face real people or I will continue to suck at Melee and Brawl. Well, I'm hopeless at Melee, but that's what makes winning so fun when it happens. :)

Cook

Smash Master
That was fun. I definitely want to hang with you guys some other time. I need to face real people or I will continue to suck at Melee and Brawl. Well, I'm hopeless at Melee, but that's what makes winning so fun when it happens. :)
Be at Metal's tomorrow and I will show you the definition of cool!

By introducing you to Nicole.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I was going to come to Metal's tonight after work but now my car isn't working anymore so I can't.
epic fail! you should not go to work on account of your car not working, and then get a ride from me or seth to smash, lawlz

oh well-- people can start coming over to my place for the tournament as of right now-- don't forget your $1 when you come!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Just got home, still need to eat, and I actually played a lot of Brawl yesterday at WashU so I will have to renege on going to Metal's House.

Sorry to be a ****, I'll play you guys at the tournament.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
HOLY CRAP BRAWL IS BAD

have you played captain falcon jesus ****ing christ he is like playing on ice constantly WTFWTFWETADGDARe

melee <3

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Pretty much all of the top singles matches were recorded, woohoo! I got all of the finals and a few of the singles brackets recorded, too. Here are the singles results, I'll have the videos uploaded as soon as I can. Legan was like 2 hours late and didn't make the singles brackets :(

All videos at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MetalMusicMan04&view=videos

= Singles =

Entrants ($1 Entry cause we're bawlin')
(I thought we were going to have like 12 or 13 people but we only had 8 because a few of you pooped out on me :p Oh well, we still had fun)

1st Will / MetalMusicMan - Metaknight / DeDeDe - Winnings $6
2nd Andrew / ASC - Olimar - Winnings $3
3rd Nicole / Iron Boots - Game & Watch - Winnings $1
4th Kolby / UnevenPavement - Pikachu
5th Kevin / Mahony - Lucario
5th Toga / Chris - Wario / Ganon
7th Seth / Nyus - Luigi / Fox
7th Steve / Alt F4 - ROB

Winner's Finals
ASC vs MetalMusicMan (Olimar vs Metaknight) -- ASC wins 3-1

Loser's Finals
MetalMusicMan vs Iron Boots (Metaknight vs Game & Watch) -- Metal wins 3-0

Grand Finals
Set 1 ASC vs MetalMusicMan (Olimar vs Metaknight) -- Metal wins 3-0
Set 2 ASC vs MetalMusicMan (Olimar vs Metaknight) -- Metal wins 3-2

= Doubles =

Entrants

1st Nicole & Kolby (Iron Boots & Unevenpavement) (Game & Watch / Pikachu)
2nd Will & Phil (MetalMusicMan & Nuris) ((Metaknight / DeDeDe) / Game & Watch)
3rd Seth & Andrew (Nyus & ASC) (Fox / Olimar)
4th Corey & Kevin (Legan & Mahony) (Metaknight / Lucario)
5th Steve & David (Alt F4 & FutureWrestler) (ROB / omgI'mDavid)

Winner's Finals
Nicole/Kolby vs Seth/Andrew (G&W/Pika vs Fox/Olimar) -- Nicole / Kolby wins

Loser's Finals
Will/Phil vs Seth/Andrew ((Metaknight/DeDeDe)/G&W vs Fox/Olimar)) -- Phil/Will wins

Grand Finals
Set 1 Nicole/Kolby vs Will/Phil (G&W/Pika vs (Metaknight/DeDeDe)/G&W) -- Nicole/Kolby wins 3-2

Nuris

Smash Lord
Kyle called me at 11:36 PM. I called him back 3 minutes later but he did not respond.

Melee Fox dittos were the best thing of the night.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Is Andrew ASC the same olimar that came to du quoin? If so, good stuff. I hope to see you on the 4th.

Top Bottom