• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Since i know im not helping my gf move out, im probably coming to this.

woot woot

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i rly cant wait for this

just won $70 from a lotto ticket, practically pays for almost all my transportation lol

lou4222

Smash Lord
Good stuff Chibo! Nope and I went to the venue this morning. Look for a sweet update coming sometime in the near future. It will back up all the venue hype!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
You've linked it before, and I thought it was funny.
Fun to watch, but I won't play any >_>

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Midwest bounty (I think) is where the non-MW plays MMs/friendlies against the MW's "best players". Whoever can beat them all gets a prize?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I want to do that!!! Can you set this up for other regions too or offer a consolation prize to an unlisted MW player who achieves this (like a 2-liter of moo shine)?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
You would ask for some Moo Shine, it should be a big bag of Sour Creme & Cheddar Ruffles.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
The other regions are guests here, fizzle. We (the midwest) are the hosts. As hosts, we can't really ask the guests to volunteer their free/MM/friendlies time to have a line of MWs to play them.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I want to do that!!! Can you set this up for other regions too or offer a consolation prize to an unlisted MW player who achieves this (like a 2-liter of moo shine)?
lol... Fizzle with moo shine would be fun to see.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I wouldnt miss a national in my state for anything. I dont think the melee scene knows about this very much. Melee players-spread this tourney to your boys, make it as big as it can be.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Kneebash will be there =O

(Evansville, IN Melee)

EDIT: Why are we not using Pound 4 rules (for Melee)?

4% APR

Smash Champion
sorry if this was already addressed but, will melee be on one day and brawl on another? Or are we gonna combine them?

edit- i made sure to tell drephen about it. I dont blame them for not seeing this thread since its not in the regional section. The only reason i knew about it was because you guys told me in person lol

lou4222

Smash Lord
Its in the regional, but needs to be bumped because this is the main thread. We will do them at the same time. The good news is the venue is huge and will have tons and tons of setups(probably around 60)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Which won't be a problem becajuse its incredibly cheap and amazing. If you split it four or five ways it'll be like 15 dollars a night. It might even be cheaper. We have updates that show a complete walk through of the venue.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Not sure if we're taking two or one cars yet, but... there's a pickle that has more fans than nickelback.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Sorry I meant my crew(say what) there's literally 12 of us who play melee but not everyone's serious, hell i still have no idea when we're road tripping this summer. I'll keep in touch we have plenty of time.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I just realized that this is a week and a half after I graduate from high school... I think I know what I'm asking for as a graduation present.

Also, ship of fools should come. And then you should host another MELEE-FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom