• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Just some random awesome.

I played a friend on WiFi and broke his shield TWICE with Sonic. Once against ROB and once against his Ganon. It was epic.

I guess his shield was somewhat low, then I started a spin charge, so he held it in, expecting me to come at him, but then I would spinshot, he'd keep holding onto the shield to block whatever I would do out of it, I baired, broke his shield, and got the F-smash kill. Was quite awesome.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I got some awesome replays of Sonic taking down the best charaters in the roster under 3:00 minutes and a great replay of Sonic and Mario teaming up perfectely I want to help but can some one tell me how to put my replays online and if it helps I have a SD card.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Just some random awesome.

I played a friend on WiFi and broke his shield TWICE with Sonic. Once against ROB and once against his Ganon. It was epic.

I guess his shield was somewhat low, then I started a spin charge, so he held it in, expecting me to come at him, but then I would spinshot, he'd keep holding onto the shield to block whatever I would do out of it, I baired, broke his shield, and got the F-smash kill. Was quite awesome.
This is not related to the thread, but its interesting to note:

Sonic can actualy have a quite decent, if not good, shield pressure game. If your opponent tends to shield when you use Spin Charge/SpinDash, a simple mindgame is to just prolong your charge/dash for no reason, letting their shield wear away. (Not to mention that prolonging your charge just annoys people XD) Once they finally drop their shields, Run at them or SDR to SDJ into an ASC, and proceed to ASC combo into fair. A perfect ASC combo(asc double/triplehit>SDR Hit>SDJ Hit>Fair or other aerial) is actually not too hard to pull off on a shielding opponent. If you don't break their shields, the shield will at least be easy to poke with a USmash, ftilt, fair or any multihit attack.

SX580, you need to send yoiur replays to someone who has a capture card, unless you have your own. After that, that person will handle it. I can't do it until the weekend, at which time I'll be busy with my tourney anyways.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This is not related to the thread, but its interesting to note:
cool stuff.
Yeah, I know it's not related, but I got it on replay. Tomorrow I'm going to compile all of my junk and hopefully send it to you (it'll have that in it :p)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know it's not related, but I got it on replay. Tomorrow I'm going to compile all of my junk and hopefully send it to you (it'll have that in it :p)
Oh no, your stuff is indeed related. 2 shield breaks? Awesome. Ask Cat if he could take your replays, since I'm going to be pretty busy.

Cat, whenever you have any replays ready in video format, just let me know so we can arrange something for you to send them to me, or perhaps you could upload them somewhere. If it helps, you could compile the videos in a Zip or a put them all in a single clip. This will allow me to work on stuff during the week, which is awesome.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oh no, your stuff is indeed related. 2 shield breaks? Awesome. Ask Cat if he could take your replays, since I'm going to be pretty busy.
Well sadly I only could save the one...I forgot to save the first one because I'm an idiot...oh, don't worry, by sending to you, I meant the files. I'll hopefully be able to use a capture card tomorrow and then I can capture all of my stuff and just send you the uploaded files and sh*t.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lool

so I was trying to get CITH to upload some replays to youtube (thanks! =D) - some were funny, and some were full of epic win. He got one of my matches against ShinBowserMeow's DK.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bb1QLm_w5oI

Thanks to his tags, I saw this in the related videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cT0ZhOV6Bl8

Just for fun, I started watching them synched.

It was decent.

Until 1:00. Then it turned amazing, with the synchs.

try it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lool

so I was trying to get CITH to upload some replays to youtube (thanks! =D) - some were funny, and some were full of epic win. He got one of my matches against ShinBowserMeow's DK.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bb1QLm_w5oI

Thanks to his tags, I saw this in the related videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cT0ZhOV6Bl8

Just for fun, I started watching them synched.

It was decent.

Until 1:00. Then it turned amazing, with the synchs.

try it.
Holy crap...that was awesome.

S-T-E-A-K!!!

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Double posting to bump.

Napi, any reason this is taking so long?
=/ School. Practiced a bunch for my tourney for nothing as well. My midterm is schedule is badddd, I have midterms this week and the next T-T.

Right now I'm working more so on the actual project than the trailer, because I figured the trailer isnt as important and right now I'm kinda packed with stuff.

I'm working with the replays I have, and its quite troublesome for me to get replays from the wii to my PC right now. I've been looking forever for software that supports my tv tuner, and can't find any, so I have to "trick" windows media center into allowing me to record from a videogame console. If anyone knows of good software that can capture from an angel USB tv tuner, please let me know =P. I'm thinking of just getting a new capture card all together, because its too much of a hassle right now. But alas, I am poor. =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
=/ School. Practiced a bunch for my tourney for nothing as well. My midterm is schedule is badddd, I have midterms this week and the next T-T.

Right now I'm working more so on the actual project than the trailer, because I figured the trailer isnt as important and right now I'm kinda packed with stuff.

I'm working with the replays I have, and its quite troublesome for me to get replays from the wii to my PC right now. I've been looking forever for software that supports my tv tuner, and can't find any, so I have to "trick" windows media center into allowing me to record from a videogame console. If anyone knows of good software that can capture from an angel USB tv tuner, please let me know =P. I'm thinking of just getting a new capture card all together, because its too much of a hassle right now. But alas, I am poor. =P
Ouch, sounds quite busy.

Also, I know it's a wee bit late, but have you considered using my recent videos, or is the quality on them too poor? (The vids vs. DMK, Kite, Morningstar, and Hylian)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I'll find a way to work around quality. The mini-trailer I posted with djbrowny was recorded off of a TV as well, I just zoomed in and tilted so you couldn't see the TVs borders, and made some color adjustments so it would look less like its from a TV, and the end result was quite nice for something recorded from a camcorder.

I love your videos. In fact I was just going to PM you to see if you could play on wifi this weekend, because I really wanna learn some stuff from you =P. As we discussed before, you NEVER stop moving, lolll. I think your spacing overall is too good. But yea, I will definitely use your stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think you ever got the memo Napi:

I don't have Wifi anymore. My college wifi won't let my Wii connect.

I'm only available about once per month, and only for one select weekend. In September, it was during Hurricane Ike weekend.

And in October, it was this past weekend...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Noo0O0o0oooo!

=P i saw u online this weekend, but you were brawling so I cudnt play you =( But yea. Perhaps you could get an ethernet adapter sometimes? Not saying you should but its a suggestion =P.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master

Dazzle?

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, I'm giving this thread a day Bump, a lot of threads sure bumped this down quite a bit. I can't wait to see this combo video when it's finished :).

I'm in the Sonic boards since Mario isn't really active right now :laugh:.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sorry for visiting the boards then :urg:.
See what you do Cat? This is what we're trying to avoid naos.
It's all good Matt, what he meant was the video won't be done for a while. Nape's a busy guy and this is gonna be the most epic thing ever. Giant epic stuff takes a while to be finished.
*Also I didn't get to send him any of my stuff yet :p*

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i only asked if it was done because i didnt feel like reading the thread, dispite the fact that it could be done and posted somewhere, so i asked for the link,
and BTW you need to calm the hell down before you have to get a FOURTH account

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
i only asked if it was done because i didnt feel like reading the thread, dispite the fact that it could be done and posted somewhere, so i asked for the link,
and BTW you need to calm the hell down before you have to get a FOURTH account
Yeah I've decided to calm down.

Sure I'll give some of my replays just be sure to tell me what you think about it and I kinda want to get some credit for my work.
Just PM me when you're ready

Tenki

Smash Hero
dNES's original wifi thread was like that. He'd come in once in a while, change the thread to "now recording matches!".

atm, I think CITH, Napilopez and dNES (if he's active) can all record stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oooooh Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapi.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapi....

Hi.

*runs away*

Top Bottom