• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Please do, I want to at least feature all the most prominent Sonics here, as it has a name animation, and well comeon, we can't have a Sonic community combo vid without teh Umby now can we?

infomon

Smash Scientist
aeghrur: get on the Sonic WiFi thread :) even tho wifi is full of lose and fail :urg:

Napz: tomorrow I'ma send you some vids of me vs. Tenki..... mostly on Tenki's behalf ;)

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Nap.....I just sent you a video of Me(Black) vs. Camalange(White) on Pictochat. Has a pretty sexy combo.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Nap.....I just sent you a video of Me(Black) vs. Camalange(White) on Pictochat. Has a pretty sexy combo.
Dude, how do you send vids?? It won't let me. I have Napi added as a Brawl and a Wii friend but it still won't work.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
They have to be three minutes or shorter in length if you record it with the Wii itself I think, any second longer and it won't allow you that option.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
They have to be three minutes or shorter in length if you record it with the Wii itself I think, any second longer and it won't allow you that option.
Well yeah, that's the only way you can save replays, and I'm trying to send replays so they are all under 3 minutes. I've tried multiple replays too but it just won't work. My Wii is connected to the internet through a WiFi USB connector. Could that be a problem with the connection maybe? ...I really need a router.

EDIT@Cat: I'm almost positive he has me added too, I've checked numerous times and both the Wii and his Brawl name are registered...well, the Brawl one I know for sure. Maybe my Wii lies to me.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh well then Camal I don't know what to say, and Cat got closer to the solution than I did...uhm anyway as for the only Youtube Video featuring me as the opponent (although not the best one out there...) If you want HA mindgames, look at 2:30, 5:50, and 7:00. Trust me you don't want to see the whole video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-cSlIfbxc&feature=related

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ok, so, I have some replays, but no internet. if i can them on my comp can you grab them from me nap? if i just send you the bin it will work all the same if you put them on your SD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How does this keep getting to the bottom of the page?

Srsly, this needs to be close to the stickied threads, since once Napi gets the vid up, we'd have to get it to stay up there anyways.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Just an update on the project:

School has been heck the past week, but I work on the video when I get the chance. Weekends I spend playing a bit myself, and sifting through replays, looking for stuff.(Cat there was some sweeett stuff in lots of the vids you sent me).

I need more players though. I have to look at anthinus' videos on youtube, as well as just rip apart youtube looking for clips. I definately have tons of content, just not from enough players. So far I have some stuff from djbrowny, Cat, Boxob, Puffball, Orochi, and I think perhaps from Caliburchamp. Again, need to get some stuff from Anthi. Can't recall anyone else right now =P

Theres are tons of great clips, but there are many more Sonic players around that I'd like to feature.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i did a quadruple spring canceled aerial combo. luigi's mansion. it was like, epic and a half.

too long for a replay though

Tenki

Smash Hero
i did a quadruple spring canceled aerial combo. luigi's mansion. it was like, epic and a half.

too long for a replay though
that's one more than mine D:

And you used a ceiling too.

D:

I've been defeated.

Top Bottom