• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Napi, I still can't send things to your wii, what gives?
Have you not added me or something? Or am I doing something wrong?
Really? Thats odd. Perhaps I incorrectly imputted one of the codes, or forgot one of them. After all, I did add like a agillion people in quick succession. Sorry about that dude, I'll check once I get home friday.

Also, Campus actually is totally wireless anywhere outside my dorm, but I've been very busy today, so I will be doing that within the hour or two.

I had no clue there was a n awards section! totally awesome. I will be sure to submit it, thanks PuffymcPuffball.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I just sent a vid. d-throw > upthrow > spring > bair > ko on Falcon. It's pretty common I know, but's still pretty sexy.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Nap did you ever see my suggestion making the bloopers a seperate vid?
Yea I did. I'm considering it. Bloopers wouldn't really require much editing, so I don't think it would be that big of a prob for this video. I guess I'll see depending on how time works out.

Thanks for the replays guys.

UBER MINI TEASER, featuring djbrowny!

Lol, this will take up 14 seconds of your life. Please watch in high quality, because standard youtube compression is even poopier than usual for fast paced videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUt2mu6db8

Now not even that part is finished, I have to do some cleaning up(I am VERY picky about timing and video-music synchronization), but I do wanna know what you guys can get from this. More than anything, is the sidebar name display too distracting? Due to percentages being in the bottom, putting the loader in the bottom doesn't exactly look good(I've tried, lol). At the top would conceal star KOs. Although for the trailer I think its fine to just leave it there, I think for the final thing I will "hide" the bar for longer scenes, or perhaps just leave it faded out, alot. Or I might just forget it all and go with simply putting the players tag in a top corner with Sonic related font, lol.

Also, as to the very qucik pace of the video, thats really a trailer thing, and I think the quick pace fits Sonic well. However I don't want to detract from the pure quality of the skill of the players, so rest assured that as I have mentioned before, there will be an unedited/slightly edited version for the final thingamajigg.

Any thoughts?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I enjoyed it. However, even on high quality I had a problem seeing the names.

Perhaps make the color of the letters a little easier to see? I dunno.

Otherwise, pretty sexy video. Love the related videos too (steak recipes)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I enjoyed it. However, even on high quality I had a problem seeing the names.

Perhaps make the color of the letters a little easier to see? I dunno.

Otherwise, pretty sexy video. Love the related videos too (steak recipes)
Thanks for the feedback, I can't actually see the youtube video right now because it won't load here :mad: I seem to have no trouble sending information upstream to upload, but there seems to be some sort of download cap. Anyways, theres much more awesomer stuff to come, wait till you see the actual intro, I think you guys will likey XD. I especially think you puffball will enjoy it when your own section in the trailer comes up =P

As for the related videos, haha, my only tag was "steak" LOL.

@memphis, any particular reason why you are suggesting virtualdub?

@catinthehat (LOL I almost typed "catinthehater")
Thanks alot, expect much more where that came from! This was a draft render from yesterday, so I've already made progress on this and other parts which I think you guys will find enjoyable.

10steakvideos

Browny

Smash Hater
o lawd, thanks for putting me in teh trailer :)

maybe slow down the kirby part just a bit, you could just start it from the time when i began to run off the stage :D

Napilopez

Smash Lord
o lawd, thanks for putting me in teh trailer :)

maybe slow down the kirby part just a bit, you could just start it from the time when i began to run off the stage :D
Hehe No probs DJ. Don't worry, you will definately get the awesomeness of your Kirby spike in, but I was having a heck of a lot of trouble getting the synchronization correct for your Bair Kill(it looks awesomer when it goes with the music, trust me). After the edits I have already made(don't wanna do a render now), it emphasizes the awesomeness of your kick even more.

And yea, don't worry, everyone will definitely have much more screen time than this, with more time to appreciate the techniques and tactics. I just am making everything flashy, quick, short, and sweet for the trailer, to get most everyone in, and hopefully amp the hype a bit.

Incase there is any confusion, this is NOT the actual trailer. This a tiny(unfinalized at that) part of a the trailer, which is itself part of the ultimate project.

LOL Ultimate project. Reminds the of Project Chaos, the Ultimate Life Form, haha.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Haha, well I had said before I'd keep you guys updated with tiny snippets of the project as I project. I need you guyz' help, and thus I can't let the enthusiasm die =P.

The full trailer will be about two minutes long(expect this in less than 2 weeks). Final Project is an estimated 10. =P

@Boxob:

I is not home yet, so I haz not checked yet, but if you were able to send them, I assume I got them yo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Project S.T.E.A.K., AKA, Operation "Om Nom Nom" has gone underway....:

Wild Steak Burgers in their natural habitat...such an elusive creature, almost non-existant at this point. These pictures prove their existance otherwise...

Is that...?
Another one! It couldn't be...

Oh my...they're really real!!

Hmm, they even seem to be capable of short term communication...

Some sort of ancient writing...?

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Job Well Done!!
You win, forever.

@Memphis, Ahh I see, I'm assuming you mean for capture? If so, and if it works with my TV tuner, it would be much appreciated.(I'm currently using windows media center and the way i work around it to record videogames is a pain, since no other software seems to want to work with my tuner).

Umby

Smash Master
Virtual dub is some good capture software, I can confirm.

edit: Question - Does anyone feel that the number of bair stage spike clips should be limited?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Virtual dub is some good capture software, I can confirm.

edit: Question - Does anyone feel that the number of bair stage spike clips should be limited?
Of course; can't be overexcessive on any one approach or move.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I know I'm late, but that 14 clip was serious.

Keep up the good work.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Well here's the editing software I'm using(I'm going ALL out).

Image editing and shiny font: Adobe Fireworks CS3(will prolly download CS4 once the trial comes out, lol). yes, thats not photoshop, because I've used fireworks since before Adobe bought macromedia and I don't like photoshop XD.

Main Editing software:
Sony Vegas 8.0

Everything you saw in that clip was made/arranged using those two programs.

However, for the intro, and some other parts, there is Adobe After Effects CS3, which, and for 3D stuffies, I use Cinema 4d, although I might use 3ds Max.

Oh and also I might be using wondertouch Particleillusion

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, I'm really interested in this combo video. The trailer was amazing, you seriously have amazing editing skills Napilopez, no lie.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Well here's the editing software I'm using(I'm going ALL out).

Image editing and shiny font: Adobe Fireworks CS3(will prolly download CS4 once the trial comes out, lol). yes, thats not photoshop, because I've used fireworks since before Adobe bought macromedia and I don't like photoshop XD.

Main Editing software:
Sony Vegas 8.0

Everything you saw in that clip was made/arranged using those two programs.

However, for the intro, and some other parts, there is Adobe After Effects CS3, which, and for 3D stuffies, I use Cinema 4d, although I might use 3ds Max.

Oh and also I might be using wondertouch Particleillusion
That sounds awesome, man. Keep up the good work....you are doing great

@Boxob: I wish I could, but no Wii with me in college = No Brawl :(

Boxob

Smash Champion
Wow, is it cool that we'd be playing under the same lack of sleep conditions?

Let's do it.

Do you have me registered?

:093:

Top Bottom