• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Boxob

Smash Champion
Alrighty, I'll add you and make a two stock room.

What I've been doing is not even play smart at all, just trying to pull ******** combos for the video, so if you find me being really, really repetitive, sorry. I'm probably trying to set up for a jab lock or something. lol.

:093:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
LOL. That last Steak Ditto kill was pure win. I lost track of where I was lmao and...
Daymn.
The sleepiness got to me, lol.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Agreed.
What happened on that match where you lost two stocks in like 19 seconds?
First time on Smashville I think it was.

Lol, anyways, I want to play you again sometime when I'm awake.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Those were two legit suicides caused by input la1g, both were supposed to be dash attacks, using down on C-stick.

But the lag made it so I ran off the edge and daired, twice.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Nap I'm gonna send you some vids of Boxob and I. The last one is where the goods are gonna be at. It;s gonna be the ditto match at PokeStadium. Prolly the funniest ditto Sonic matchin the history of steak

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Bumping this for great steak-filled justice.
Delicious! Napi, I should be able to start sending you replays tommorow. Also, should we have an end date for videos? I mean, all of our Sonic's are so amazing, you'll be constantly be getting all this sexiness. We need an end date for submitting replays and junk or this video will never get done.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Delicious! Napi, I should be able to start sending you replays tommorow. Also, should we have an end date for videos? I mean, all of our Sonic's are so amazing, you'll be constantly be getting all this sexiness. We need an end date for submitting replays and junk or this video will never get done.
Actually, he can only edit 10 minutes worth. He said he was gonna upload it to Youtube.

Tenki

Smash Hero
ohya, if anyone's interested, I'm e available to play until about 25 mins from now.

Matt07

Smash Master
I will play anyone 1vs1 3 stock for about 30 minutes. But, personal message me since we don't 'clutter' up the thread.

Boxob

Smash Champion
angfhs.

I'm going to make a room right now, first dood to join gets to play me until whenever.

Although admittedly, I'd like to fight Tenki, Memphis, or KID.

Tenki

Smash Hero
we should use one of your random "i wanna play someone now" threads.

btw is your fc still the same one from before?

infomon

Smash Scientist
LOL Tenki thanks for those matches.... a lotta epic shiz.... I saved everything I could, including the ones were you win in less than 30 seconds >.> Sorry about that one I cancelled, I thought it would let me save it without it ending, I saw the time limit was a second from running out, but no it just brings you to the main menu what the heck!? stupid WiFi. Anyway yea lolz.

I hav a room up if anyone feels like joining, otherwise I'll just be laptop'ing :)

Tenki

Smash Hero
np. I was amazed we were able to pull off some of that stuff in lag lol.

XD grab gimp and jab lock (finally)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yea, the lag was pretty bad.... largely my fault I bet, my router is far from the Wii :/ ah well. I liked that one match in Luigi's Island, where you KO'd me twice in a 1-stock match :laugh: (ie. where you chose to throw me instead of killing me with a grab release... then epic-KO'd me later)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Its an awesome song, but I think some of the quicker tempo parts might not fit with the whole video well, because brawl isn't that fast paced of a game, and I don't want to speed the videos up like a gagillion times there are too many song options O.o

Anyways guys, sorry for no updates recently, I didn't realize until this past weekend that I had two midterms this week LOL. So, for once in my life, I'm actually studying my butt off.

Top Bottom