• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I'm about to send a sexy bair stage spike > footstool > Spring to you Nap. It's gonna be the vid of ME vs. some Link

Boxob

Smash Champion
ATTENTION DUELISTS!

The combo was done on Marth.

I have the video.

It is amazing.

I'm pissed that the other 1542154 replays didn't save though, really pissed. A LOT of combos happened, and now, I am left with only one, as amazing as it is.

:093:

Boxob

Smash Champion
Sakurai fails at life. 3 min replays ftl
We played two stock with the intent of getting a lot of footage, which we did.

They just aren't there though, I saved AT THE VERY LEAST 15 videos.

I have three. And only one of them is actually good.

Fuck you, Nintendo, and your shitty wifi bullshit.

:093:

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Hey Napil, I have a question. With the mass amount of replays you recieve, How d'you tell who sent each video?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'll play you, because I haven't EVER yet.
The lag might be a bit gay though.

Edit : I'M TOO SLOW!

I just side taunted myself :\

Napilopez

Smash Lord
So sorry Mr Browny DJ, yes please upload the files to filefront.

My TV tuner is giving me probs, and i feel like buying a new one anyhow, so there is some unfortunate stagnation on the project. I'm working with what I have but right now I can't convert the replays so anyone who has them already in a PC format wud be totally awesome, like dj!

I want to buy a TV tuner that doesn't have any sort of lag, so i can actually play videogames on it, and bring the wii to my dorm so I can work better. I'm thinking of getting the adaptec gamebridge.

Browny

Smash Hater
So sorry Mr Browny DJ, yes please upload the files to filefront.

My TV tuner is giving me probs, and i feel like buying a new one anyhow, so there is some unfortunate stagnation on the project. I'm working with what I have but right now I can't convert the replays so anyone who has them already in a PC format wud be totally awesome, like dj!

I want to buy a TV tuner that doesn't have any sort of lag, so i can actually play videogames on it, and bring the wii to my dorm so I can work better. I'm thinking of getting the adaptec gamebridge.
I have to know what clips you want first lol... provided theres any others you wanted besides the 4 i mentioned

Browny

Smash Hater
omfg i just got a completely *****in' triple uair star KO on norfair today vs a yoshi rofl

napi ill send you 5 files later tonight
(kirby stage spike, lucario 21-78, two DK combos and my yoshi uair ko)

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Chis,

I'm not sure yet. There is too large of a selection of good music to use for only about 10 minutes. We'll see, there are tons of great selectionss.
Sorry if I sounded bothersome. It's just people were reposting to get answers so I joined in...

:071:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
That was tight. Sick combo ftw

I sooooo wish I could be a part of this video...it sucks not having my Wii in college. :(
Tell me about it =/ imagine me trying to make this video, only being able to play and capture peoples replays during the weekends!

And oh, as I just told DJ, that Uair combo is totally pwnsome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That combo was SICK.

It was also funny seeing that Yoshi try and phail to escape.

Top Bottom