• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Oh Soluc(yes, SonicLucario), I just opened your PM. Dude I loved the first few seconds of the clip, the Spring, to dthrow, making kirby bounce off spring, and then he tried to DownBu, and u just springed up and killed him before he finished transforming XD.

LOL at the thing with bowser. That video was full of win. I'm definately gonna use some of that

SonicOrochi, I like you second clip in that RAR, I think it fits well with some of the music I'm using. Only that I noticed you coulda Jab-locked the Ike when he didn't tech XD, but you probably didn't think of that =P

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm not talking about Back Airs, I should have explained.

I meant Boxobairs.

They don't get boring because they're always amazing.

:093:
From now on whenever anyone gets a bair kill with Sonic it will be referred to as a boxobair.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fail.

Boxob wouldn't ever use the gold Costume, you fool.

Original costume, and you has ten wins.

Pretty epic still though.

Yeah, it's just a shame that my original colors Sonic > Yours.

srsly, boxobairs can't hurt me. Infact, they restore my damage...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Ahhhh I wish I had my Wii here to do some serious work on the vid =/ Oh well college comes first I guess. The progress is slow, but steady! Imma be hecka busy this weekend watching replays and capturing them, but its all good.

I wish my video would resurrect lucky from the dead in brawl too =[

NEW CLIP REQUEST:

it seems like I'm going to have enough bair awesome, so now I want some awesome juggling. JUGGLE PEOPLE. consecutive Uairs bairs or usmash to consecutive Uairs watever! Just wanna see clips of you not letting your enemy not touch the ground! (Really uair2, the second hit, has some of the best aerial priority in the game). Yes again, I'm being very specific, but it will go perfectly with the music and look awesome!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ahhhh I wish I had my Wii here to do some serious work on the vid =/ Oh well college comes first I guess. The progress is slow, but steady! Imma be hecka busy this weekend watching replays and capturing them, but its all good.

I wish my video would resurrect lucky from the dead in brawl too =[

NEW CLIP REQUEST:

it seems like I'm going to have enough bair awesome, so now I want some awesome juggling. JUGGLE PEOPLE. consecutive Uairs bairs or usmash to consecutive Uairs watever! Just wanna see clips of you not letting your enemy not touch the ground! (Really uair2, the second hit, has some of the best aerial priority in the game). Yes again, I'm being very specific, but it will go perfectly with the music and look awesome!
When you get the chance, I have a short clip vs. Sheik on Halberd I sent to your Wii that has me uair her four times in a row to a star KO, and I'm pretty sure I have other juggles as well.

Browny

Smash Hater
So napi what exactly do you want... i dont think id be able to send ym replays directly to your wii (being in australia and all) but i can upload the MPG2 files to somewhere like filefront. just let me know which clips you want and ill record them again in better quality (except the kirby bair one of course, i cant change that)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You live in Texas.

You let IKE hit you.

And you call ME slow?

Don't kid yourself.

Yes, I'm in Texas.

But I'm in San Antonio.

Ike clearly missed San Antonio, despite that it was heading straight for it several days before it hit the coast.

San Antonio didn't even get RAIN, or CLOUDS. We got 99 degree weather with a partly cloudy sky the day Ike hit Houston.

Ike was WAY too slow.

And if I could avoid a Cat2-3 Hurricane, I could avoid you.

Infact, I'll beat you with boxobairs.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Hey Nap, I just purposely died 3 times so I could get you some footage...hope u r still taking the footage. will have it up tomorow

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Nope. I'm that awesome, and you're that slow...
False. Not even Boxob is awesome enough to withstand the awesome power of a boxobair. It's one of those "an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object type situations." The "unmovable object" gets MOVED BITCH

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I've got footage of my killing Ganon off the top at under 100% with a few u-airs, if it's the whole u-air thing you're wanting Napi.
It's not as sexy as my fair stagespike at 12% lol.
You're gonna be getting videos from people tomorrow, right?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
MALICIOUS FINGERS - PROJECT CHAOS.

I don't know if this has been brought up as a song to use in it yet, but it's good.
So's Scrambled Eggman, though.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
MALICIOUS FINGERS - PROJECT CHAOS.

I don't know if this has been brought up as a song to use in it yet, but it's good.
So's Scrambled Eggman, though.
Good, indeed. I used it in my Lightspeed vid :D

And I was hoping to use Scrambled Eggman in a combo vid as well...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Yea SonicLucario, I got ur stuff, quoting an older post:

Oh Soluc(yes, SonicLucario), I just opened your PM. Dude I loved the first few seconds of the clip, the Spring, to dthrow, making kirby bounce off spring, and then he tried to DownBu, and u just springed up and killed him before he finished transforming XD.

LOL at the thing with bowser. That video was full of win. I'm definately gonna use some of that
I'm home peoples! everyone who wants to send replays in just tell me, so you can add my codes and I'll add yours!

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Is it okay if I send you some videos in a few weeks?

Also how are things going? Sorting what music and clips that are going in?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I've got footage of my killing Ganon off the top at under 100% with a few u-airs, if it's the whole u-air thing you're wanting Napi.
It's not as sexy as my fair stagespike at 12% lol.
You're gonna be getting videos from people tomorrow, right?
Yes... can I request that the fair stagespike be put into the vid? They're too awesome.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Rawr.

I need to stop sucking so bad lol. Good **** though NipplesPlz.

I have every match under three minutes recorded, so if there was anything specifically that you liked from those matches, I can send you the video. Although for some reason it won't let me add your Wii number. I could just send them to someone else like Dnes or Umby to send them to you. Overall great stuff.

I have to go pump iron now though.Saturday after 8 I'll be free, and Sunday too. o:

Browny

Smash Hater
So napi what exactly do you want... i dont think id be able to send ym replays directly to your wii (being in australia and all) but i can upload the MPG2 files to somewhere like filefront. just let me know which clips you want and ill record them again in better quality (except the kirby bair one of course, i cant change that)
quoted for... something

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oo, is it time to send Napi some sexy vids, I just played a good diddy the other day and got an awesome bair stage spike for ya.

:061:

Top Bottom