• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Anthinus

Smash Journeyman
You can count with my stuff I you want... Just tell me which match or "cut" you want from me and I'll seek the way to give it to you in the best quality I can...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
=O your alive SonicOrochi! And yay anthinus cool thanks, you have tons of videos on youtube already for em to choose from =P

I have a new idea, that I want to see how it goes. I'm going to ask for a few specific moments in Sonic gameplay, and see who can find the best clip of that certain gameplay moment.

PWNAGE CLIP HUNT!

People, start looking for me the BEST available sonic bair stage spike you can find. The best EVURRRRR. Then link the video to me and I'll try to make it work =P

Boxob

Smash Champion
=O your alive SonicOrochi! And yay anthinus cool thanks, you have tons of videos on youtube already for em to choose from =P

I have a new idea, that I want to see how it goes. I'm going to ask for a few specific moments in Sonic gameplay, and see who can find the best clip of that certain gameplay moment.

PWNAGE CLIP HUNT!

People, start looking for me the BEST available sonic bair stage spike you can find. The best EVURRRRR. Then link the video to me and I'll try to make it work =P
GJHJHGDJGFJH!

I have the best one of those, somewhere, I'll have to find it Saturday.

:093:

disguy

Smash Cadet
^Can't wait for LupEND to drop.

On topic, I've done a ton of bair stage spikes against my friend's snake, but I don't have any replays D:. Only replay I have has me being stickied with a c4 only to run up to snake and kill him as he detonates it. Anyway this looks like a promising project, can't wait to see how it turns out.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
You know those stage spikes you get on FD where you actually hit them against the underneath edge of the actual ledge and they shoot violently downwards? I've got one of those filmed for this video.
Performed on an Ike.
At 12% when he died.
About 5 seconds into the match.
lol

Napilopez

Smash Lord
^Can't wait for LupEND to drop.

On topic, I've done a ton of bair stage spikes against my friend's snake, but I don't have any replays D:. Only replay I have has me being stickied with a c4 only to run up to snake and kill him as he detonates it. Anyway this looks like a promising project, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Haha that sounds perfect for the bloopers section

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Napi, on that vid I sent you between me and dNES (Neutral Sonic vs. Orange Sonic) on Battlefield...

I bair orange Sonic into BF, then footstool, then hit him with the spring, him falling to his death.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Napi, on that vid I sent you between me and dNES (Neutral Sonic vs. Orange Sonic) on Battlefield...

I bair orange Sonic into BF, then footstool, then hit him with the spring, him falling to his death.
LOL, I had done that same exact thing to a marth I believe once. Talk about adding insult to injury! Or just, injury to injury. Ahh if only it weren't a ditto, but it still sounds too good not to use =P

Browny

Smash Hater
yay i found one decent clip on my wii (out of like, 1000000 replays i couldnt save coz they went for too long >_>)

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=23k3w5e&s=4

57 damage in 6 seconds :p. If you wanna put that in your vid maybe i can try get a better quality version of it, although im not too sure i can (or i could send the replay to someone with a gamebridge thing...)

also going through some of my current uploaded vids, i think 3:44 and 4:44 of this vid were pretty cool :p
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3rMbS70SbqM
no comments?

and napi how did you miss the link to my bair stage spike in my sig :/

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Ahh sorry I for not commenting =P

I actually like alot of your combos in that DK matchup video, I plan to use some of them.

Also, don't worry, I was already planning on using your stage spike! It was actually the reason I asked for people to search for more =P I'd like to have maybe a very short section with 3-5 of the best stage spike bairs, accomodated to music).

Do you have that replay saved on your wii? I'd like to have that in higher qualityy

Browny

Smash Hater
i dont have the kirby spike saved on my wii, that was on my NTSC version of brawl :(
however the one i uploaded is in wmv format, it actually looks pretty decent in mpg2 which is what i orginally recorded it

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Anyone do fair stage spikes?

It's never expected... basically for anti-gimping.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp7DqpqUj1w

The last 20 seconds.
I go from a grab pummel, release, jab Link off, he Up-B's into the corner of the stage and I proceed with the appropriate Bair stage spike. The quality is okay, there's a black bar of death though at the bottom, but you can still see the sexiness.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Ohhh seems like there are some yummyness going on! And you must wait till firday to send the replays so I can get home =/ Unless you have a capture card or can save them onto your computer somehow.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Ohhh seems like there are some yummyness going on! And you must wait till firday to send the replays so I can get home =/ Unless you have a capture card or can save them onto your computer somehow.
I'll just wait until Friday.

And wow that footstool on Cat's Zamus WAS sexy.

Also, I have a really good tech chase-ish clip, I rack up like 70 damage with bairs, and finish the stock with a bair stage spike through Ike's Up-B.

And an ownage Samus Vs PKMT clip ;D

Boxob

Smash Champion
Double post.

It turns out you might need a section in your video devoted to me ****** people with Bair. I do it quite a lot.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Aww nutter-butter....I'll try to set up my recording equipment again. If it still works, I think I'm free for anyone on Saturday.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Man you were throwing out those Boxobairs left and right.

I was startin to get dizzy
I think I might always refer to them as Boxobairs.

Cause I discovered it and all.

But yeah there's that one snake clip I saved, one of the stocks is a bunch of Boxobairs, leading into that mine combo, which was finished with Spring to Boxobair. It's pretty epic.

Top Bottom