• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Boxob

Smash Champion
=OOO

Boxob, playing brawl?

I should get some blue steak to celebrate.

And how could I not include Boxob?

You have a Haunter as your signature. If I don't put you in the vid, he will eat my steak-filled dreams.
I just want new clips, I know that have like 3 replays of me owning that no one's seen yet, cause no one's uploaded it for me, still D:

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ha napz is cool.

Lol speaking of Umby's phrase, I got mostly owned by Puffball today -_-. Even though I was on the phone and had parents pressuring me to go back to my dorm(I didn't wanna leave smash loll), I think he was clearly a better player than me. I need to play more peeps like him, because there are way too many people on friend finder claiming to be "advanced" who really don't seem that advanced at all. That or I get really lucky and they don't know the match-up at all.

Totallyy off-topic, yes!

Rawr I'm excited for traillerrrr. Anyone who has videos already recorded onto a PC format, let me know! Puffball sent me like 523,485,102.1938391 videos replays today which I have to record, but its all good. I get to learn as well watching some of the replays =P.

If you already have the videos saved as a WMV or AVI or whatever format you do, and preferably higher-than-youtube quality, then PM me or catch me on AIM/MSN. I can't accept replays until next weekend because my Wii is at home -_-. Mom isn't letting me bring the Wii to my dorm because I'll get "distracted" Ha! How could I get distracted plaing brawl! Never....

Also, I love all clips where Sonic sidetaunts after a kill. And it fits perfect for what I'm trying to do for the trailer as well. The trailer is using the short, fastpaced instrumental version of "his world'. Just wait to see what I have instore. I'll make the name templates tommorow, and a they will be used for the trailer.

Also, does anyone want to record a short video of Sonic in any Sonic-specific game? Such as SA2 or Sonic and Knuckles or W/e. I'd like to use something like that for the video and trailer. I'd love a clip in green Hill zone just because the music is so recognizable.
Oh Napi, flattery will get you everywhere :p

But yeah, off topicwise, great matches we had earlier today, I hope I can get online sometime to play you s'more, it was too good.

I would love to record video of Sonic-game gameplay, but alas, I'm unable to due to a lack of connection or ability to record. I also can't wait for the trailer to come out, and I'm pretty sure the material I sent you had a few KO to side taunt smashes in them, so you can use them. If Boxob gets Haunter in his signature during his section, then I demand that I get that Jiggz in my signature!!! :D:D:D

Why not use that speed run of Sonic 2? That one is pretty **** sweet.

Also, I didn't use to hang around the Sonic boards as much as I do now, but...

what the **** is the deal with the steak?

Browny

Smash Hater
puffball, KASR (kirbyandsonicrock14) once told us that if we want to rase sonic in the tiers, we just all need to get to tourneys and show people that sonic rocks, and go on a winning steak with him, instead of streak lol

Browny

Smash Hater
im emo now. i just did a 38 damage ASC hit on a kirby on wifi, and couldnt save the replay, then gimped a mario at 20% with 2 homing attacks off the stage, also went for too long.

:(

anyway im sure ill get more footage.

Napilopez do you mind if some of the footage we send in is shot with a camcorder? i know the quality is kind of bad but its the best i got :/ you could see the quality from the vid in my sig.

---
stupid quick reply no sig, heres the link
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG8Usl-hLE

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Aww hehe. I had some great matches today against a diddy today. It was like Hot Potatoe, except with bananas. So it was Hot Banana.

I do have one pretty cool clip where I Double Dtilt a falco off the stage, then quickly drop off and aerial him, and then I return to the stage and charge fsmash. He does SideB and landrs right into my fully charged fsmash XD.

EDIT: Oh and I can't see the youtube clip quite yet, because connection in my dorm room is really weird right now(it connects to several sites fine, but once a more data intense website like youtube, or any type of streaming content is loaded, it disconnects). But as long as you try to keep the cam steady and clear as possible I could make use of it. I could prolly do a bit of editing on the PC as well to make it look a bit bettah.

First title screengrab/6 Second Clip! Nothing impressive but its something! =P

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6056/screen1xm0.jpg

Been working on the title animation. Don't really like it at all quite yet, but I have Sonic font!

I found a source full of Sonic-related font yayyy. It has the Sega Font, the Sonic Title Font, and the Font used for the stage names in the games of old.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Yea its 6 AM and I still haven't slept because I'm that bored!

Sooooo, I have for you a full 6 second clip of the titleee. Everyone go yayyyyy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ro-i8XMAk

Even though its not finished anyways, knowing me, that title sequence will probably be 800% different by the time I release the trailer. Oh well!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This video is gonna be so **** awesome when it finally comes out.

Also, remember to host it on filefront or megaupload or something, so we can get a nice, pretty high definition version.

Lastly, what site did you find these templates at???

@the steak thing:

typos ftw

I dunno, but what's your beef? Steak's awesome.
No beef, steak.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Napz, do you mind if you put 'What I'm made of' in the intro? Also what date will you stop accepting videos?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Hmm I dunno, I think its a good song, but I like my intro's being very dramatic or witty, and tthat doesn't seem to fit either of those well =P. I'll see how things work out though.

Boxob

Smash Champion
No traps, I really want some footage lol.

We'll play two stock matches for the purpose of being able to record.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Boooo I wish I had my wii with mee

10cries

Oh and as of now, the title is officially Sonic Underground, because I've dont so much editing to the title sequence, it would take me forever to change the name and make it look cool.

SonicLucario, do you want to send the vids as replays or in an actual PC compatible format? If the former, you will have to wait till next weekends when I'm at home. If the latter, it would probably be easiest if you could upload them somewhere like filefront, so i can download them when Im on one of the school's computers, since the ethernet connection is apparently messed-up.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
An opportunity to fight Boxob AND get steak!?! Argh, fricken FedEx holding on to my Wii...better be here by tommorow...

EDIT:
Hands off my bread!
Lol, what?
Sonic=/=Falco
"C'mon! BREAD it up?"

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman

10cries

Oh and as of now, the title is officially Sonic Underground, because I've dont so much editing to the title sequence, it would take me forever to change the name and make it look cool.

SonicLucario, do you want to send the vids as replays or in an actual PC compatible format? If the former, you will have to wait till next weekends when I'm at home. If the latter, it would probably be easiest if you could upload them somewhere like filefront, so i can download them when Im on one of the school's computers, since the ethernet connection is apparently messed-up.
OK maybe some time tomorrow.I'll send you a link of me owning Boxob :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

10cries

I kinda figured you were going to keep it at Sonic Underground. I mean, you got the Sonic font, man. As cool as "I'm too fast" is, it wouldn't look as good at "Sonic Underground" in that retro Sonic font.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Hehe yea, thats pretty much what made my decision. I just found the font and was like, I have to use "Sonic" in it. =P

You can find the fonts easily in google. I just searched for Sonic fonts, and I found a couple of pages with the fonts.

I'm too fast should be the name for your personal combo vid! =P

Browny

Smash Hater
yay i found one decent clip on my wii (out of like, 1000000 replays i couldnt save coz they went for too long >_>)

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=23k3w5e&s=4

57 damage in 6 seconds :p. If you wanna put that in your vid maybe i can try get a better quality version of it, although im not too sure i can (or i could send the replay to someone with a gamebridge thing...)

also going through some of my current uploaded vids, i think 3:44 and 4:44 of this vid were pretty cool :p
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3rMbS70SbqM

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Show me your foods!
You'll get no celery from me.
Sonic and Falco are waiting in the smash canteen, waiting to be served. Sonic taps his foot impatiently.
Sonic & Falco: Piece of cake!
Falco: >: (
Sonic: Come on, step it up!
Falco: Don't try me...
Falco reaches for the last slice of bread only for it to be snatched by Sonic.
Falco: Hands off my bread!
Sonic: Your too slooow!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Napz, do you think it would be a good idea to put some joke credits at the end like: Michael Jackson, Barney, all the people who ever hated me. I don't know...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hehe yea, thats pretty much what made my decision. I just found the font and was like, I have to use "Sonic" in it. =P

You can find the fonts easily in google. I just searched for Sonic fonts, and I found a couple of pages with the fonts.

I'm too fast should be the name for your personal combo vid! =P
It totally should. That sounds awesome.

However, I'm moreso just interested in being a representative in the blue blur for this Community vid.

It's gonna be awesome.

@Chis: You win the internet.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
Still accepting vids? I might have something within my over 9000 saved replays.

Er, about 400 actually.

=D

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Yes, the internet is MINE!
>_>
<_<

Finally, It's Sonic Orochi! :)

How's things been going and how's the process of your next video going?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I still want that first combo from that video I posted to be in this whole combo video thing.

Yeah, put it in.

Top Bottom