• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Son, that's creepy as ****. I was singing the theme tune for that as I clicked that link

And the actual link doesn't work D:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
You gotsta, remove the three spaces =P, but here it is just incase:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XpaS2_SV0

Bleh.

But yea, as a sidenote, High res comes in handy for like that very first clip, when I zoom in. If that video were like, HD, when I zoomed in there would have been no discernable different in sharpness. But yea.

My apologies to all of you who don't like LP =P The song was chosen more because its a remix that is just much too useable for a combo vid the style I'm making.

Btw, incase it wasn't clear to someone, those are 3 random clips from a seqeunce of the combo vid. They don't actually go together like that =P. And again, I've updated those particular clips alot already, but I can't show you because I have to render them, and for that I gotta reinstall my software as I just formatted my PC.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Whoa Nape.

That looks pretty steak.

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
yeah, this is gonna be epic

Napz, school comes first remember, don't worry about delayin' it.

I might send you some steaky moments (as avi's)........ mebbe next wknd.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS THEME SONG AGAIN!"

then I hit select all XD

that kill and camerawork was pretty epic looking.

Don't overdo it though! I forgot where, but I saw this one Falcon 'combo' video where they just kept panning and zooming in and out. Normally, it's cool, but when you're in "game" mode and trying to make sense of where things are, that stuff gets really confusing and annoying :<

Boxob.

Smash Lord
lol I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS THEME SONG AGAIN!"

then I hit select all XD

Don't overdo it though! I forgot where, but I saw this one Falcon 'combo' video where they just kept panning and zooming in and out. Normally, it's cool, but when you're in "game" mode and trying to make sense of where things are, that stuff gets really confusing and annoying :<
he said like fourtyh times he's going to make a less edityed version, keep your cranky pants outa this. D:<

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Thanks ^_^.

he said like fourtyh times he's going to make a less edityed version, keep your cranky pants outa this. D:<

=P This. From working on Counter Strike Vids and stuff, I know that too much editing can remove from the quality of the actual gameplay. And yea, hence I'm release a much less edited version. Timing will likely be nearly as good with that version, it just wont make use of as much, if any, zoom, slowdown/speedup/motion blur/lighting/ yada yada effects. The Steak filter is on the whole time though ^_^.

The best idea you'll get of how the final thing might turn out editing-wise would be Izaw's Linkageddon. He does the editing very very well, so that its very pleasent to watch even with the editing. And he smartly released an unedited version as well. Its still one of my favorite combo vids because it's so well done. Good timing/synchro is more important to me than flashy effects(although mine will have both =P). Probably the flashiest part will be the intro.

I think if you guys watch my other vids, even my school projects, you might get some ideas of how it might be. My style is always big on timing, and I love well timed zoom effects =P. Lighting is also a huge thing for me.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Nape, I sent you a bunch of vids of my Yoshi, I know you can't upload, but just so you know what you're getting yourself into next time you fight me, take a look. lol. :p

Edit- upload them eventually? rofl. I need my own combo video of all my chars.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Lol after I watched it I went back and listened to Meteora again. Haven't been into Linkin Park for so long (last album :/) but Faint is tight as hell. Uhm, intro is lookin good, I'm lookin forward to the rest :o

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Guys, more ways in which you can help me:

If you can point out to me some specific moment in videos you guys think are steak filled, such as tenki's C4 gimping footstool, anthinus' uber Uair combo of Marth's doom, etc, that would be awesome ^_^

I've looked through tons of videos, but there'll always be stuff I've missed so if there are any particular moments of awesome mindgames(lke 95% of Malcolm's recent vids, lolz), amazing timing, or whatnot, just lemme knowww. Post them in this very thread. Again, not just the videos, but the specific time segments where certain steak worthy moments occur.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
as long as you have that epic marht combo i sent you like a day after you announced the video, im happy.

school is ghey.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Alright, so finals are over for me.
I'm open for any kind of assistance.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Napilopez, you are welcome to any vids of Sonic I may have. just let me know if you are intersted. I know I have a total of 50 somewhere. at least. that's how much it took to do my two vids...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks guys. ^_^

What I would like right now is basically what i had said before. Videos in already workable format.

But remember, I don't need entire matches. I just want you to point out small clips of steak.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would love it if you guys could all just point out to me your one - three favorite Sonic clips of all time. Or more if you want, that would be awesome.

Check out the winning steak cinemas. Take note of your favorite segments from whatever vids. And then tell me.

If you could compile your favorite individual clips(again, clips not entire videos), almost as if you were making your own combo video minus the editing and music, that would be too good.

I'm not sure how tod ownload HQ videos from youtube. I know some websites, but they just download it in low quality even if I try adding fmt=112948235089. Anyone know how to get the HQ versions?

I appreciate any help ^_^

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks guys. ^_^

What I would like right now is basically what i had said before. Videos in already workable format.

But remember, I don't need entire matches. I just want you to point out small clips of steak.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would love it if you guys could all just point out to me your one - three favorite Sonic clips of all time. Or more if you want, that would be awesome.

Check out the winning steak cinemas. Take note of your favorite segments from whatever vids. And then tell me.

If you could compile your favorite individual clips(again, clips not entire videos), almost as if you were making your own combo video minus the editing and music, that would be too good.

I'm not sure how tod ownload HQ videos from youtube. I know some websites, but they just download it in low quality even if I try adding fmt=112948235089. Anyone know how to get the HQ versions?

I appreciate any help ^_^
I wish I could make a compilation for you. But I can't D:

Any video that I've sent you has a good combo in it though, anything marked with Boxob, just watch. <3

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Yea, I've tried adding &fmt=18, but when I actually download the vid to my PC by inputting the link, it only downloads the low quality version. But I haven't tried to hard though. Not much time right now, I'm sure there's a way.

And yes Boxob, I have too much content from you already XD

Browny

Smash Hater
Do you want some footage of ****** people with fail recoveries? i got some recent matches of dair semi spiking and 2-3 bairs off stage from really low % to gimp ikes and links but i figure pretty much every character can gimp them anyway lol

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol yess djbrowny, anything as long as its awesome looking ^_^

IM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!

Now time to get down to real work :D

My requests styill hold! Please help me colelct videos!

Some other notes: I forgot to mention, that you have nooo clue how awesome it would be if you can get me videos at 60 frames per second if you have a recording device. This allows me to slow down footage without it appearing choppy, maintaining the smoothness of video at full speed(on youtube, since the actual video will be released at 24 fps).

Also, if you record your replays, it would be totally awesome if you can record them with sound, but only the sound effects, no background music. This could allow me to do an awesome sounding slowdown to speedup sound warp effect, which works out nicely. I got the idea from this old CS video(one of my favorites)

If you're not good with blood, warning, there's some blood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B53_6BOE35g

Unfortunately its not in higher quality, but its really a great production. The aformentioned effect can be heard well at 5:13, 8:11, 9:37, 11:17, 12:06, 13:21(Prolly my fave one) and throughout the video. Its an awesome documentary.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Man, I did some sexy stuff recently. I have some stuff saved so hopefully I'll get the chance to upload it from my camcorder soon. You have my first collection of clips still right Nape?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Yes I do Cam! There is alot of steak I'll be sure to use ^_^

Spring bomb to run off stage bair spike out of fox's UpB? Much too Steak :D

I'm not home yet tho, so I can't playyy. Ill be home sometime this weekend. I think I'll probably go to Bum's weekly friday, but I need someone to lend me a WiiChuck since mine's at home =/

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Cool beans Nape :D
I was just afraid the rapidshare file might have "expired".

I just got a kill yesterday by edgeguarding with ASC > DJ > Uair > Spring Uair. I lol'd when it worked.

Browny

Smash Hater
had 2 games last night, 3 stocked a falco and rob, both games went for 3:00 exactly and were full of steak

BUT IT DIDNT LET ME RECORD THEM.

Sonic hates me :(

Napilopez

Smash Lord
had 2 games last night, 3 stocked a falco and rob, both games went for 3:00 exactly and were full of steak

BUT IT DIDNT LET ME RECORD THEM.

Sakurai hates me :(
Fixed.

Sonic underground was an amazing show. Anyone who should be punished by Dingo.
"Anyone who disagrees" I suppose you mean? I did like the show however, at least when I saw it in Spanish

Browny

Smash Hater
i got an epic lol clip last night, replay as well :D

on green greens, a lucas was standing against the wall spamming dtilt, he actually hit me a few times in a row until i fell out of range, hit him with my own dtilt , knocked him into the blocks, dtilted again to blow them up, ran after him as he fell through the gap as he daired (result of falling off while dtilting obviously), spring spiked him beneath the stage so he couldnt recover, side taunt, and win.

I then proceeded to lol IRL @ the SBR. Although i dont know if its entirely worth of this video since it was kind of the lucas player's fault he died, but thats the punishment you get for spamming dtilt vs sonic lmao

Top Bottom