• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We should get a replay of a Sonic catching a Diddy by surprise by going over their Bananas with our Spin attacks, or picking them up and using them against him to ultimately K.O. him.

Man, are we ever going to let the False SBR live this down...?

NAH!

:093:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
omg that would be so epic.

This just gives me the best idea ever.

Someone should make a video showcasing everything the SBR said wrong about Sonic, and how it all fails epicly to our steak.

Dash attacks magically picking up bananas. Sonic amazingly not being instant star KOd like jiggs shieldbreak after being hit by a dtilt. Or sonic doing an attack without projecting himself.

=O

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Hey Nape where can I send you some clips? Imma have some clips of my freakin sweet sonic in HD tomorrow
I you still gonna put that clip of me and Boxob in the "PeeKay Bay Bay" combo vid?

You know, the one Neon Ness sent you?

Boxob.

Smash Lord
>_>

I have a feeling a very bad clip of me is going to go on that... lol.

Oh well, once nape has his TV tuner, payback is a sure thing.

:D

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Lolol, Fawk that, I'm too lazy.

Besides any clips I post would just be you loosing to yoshi. But everyone looses to my Yoshi besides like... someone, i forget who.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
But everyone looses to my Yoshi besides like... someone, i forget who.

Meh?

PT > Yoshi

:D

EDIT: No wai Chis, I beat Boxob's Yoshi first with PT.

Trufax.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So Boxob's Yoshi sucks?

Discuss.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I only ever played Boxob's Link once, but Link is a BEAST onstage. It's just he sucks like a ***** offstage and Sonic can take advantage of it so easily.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
No chis really, don't judge, you have terrible lag, terrible.

I really only consider people with green connections and better as legit matches, at least for judging how good someone is. I couldn't do fundamental things as Yoshi against you, as ANY of my characters.

Camalange on the other hand, makes it hard to use yoshi effectively, because he's a better player and knows how to DI and dodge the moves that lead into other moves.

Puffball's just a beast.

CiTH, I don't think you beat my Yoshi at all this time. I know you have, but not today, or at least I don't recall so.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I judged your Link on a few FFA matches. With Gt2fw I think.

I had WAY more lag with Puffball and his Yoshi completely ***** me.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'd like to play Puffball sometime, just to see how good his Steak tastes.

I think Box and I are on the same skill level, but the last time I 1v1'd Cat I won consistently, but I don't even count those cuz we were all scrub scrub scrubs then. I should play you again sometime :D

Oh yeah Boxob, my Bowser actually beat your Yoshi consistently too. lol, I don't care if you were still buzzed.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Meh, whateves, I definitely won more than I lost with him against you so I still feel good lol.

Camalange, I'd gladly fight you again, although I'd definitely say we're on about the same level for sure. I know I can definitely take out your Bowser. He's BOWSER for christ's sake. He's not even good lol.

Puffballs steak is pretty delicious. He beats me a majority of the time, I'd say he beats me 68% of the time. He's really good.

Top Bottom