• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
OOH BTW, I have a compilation of all of my best sh*t now.

Should I send it to you via Rapidshare or something Nap?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
School school school dumb schoollllll.

I feel really bad for not being able to get this in by when I wanted to. But I'm seriously overwhelmed with my school/life workload.

The time of release in indefinite... winter break I'll finally be getting my own time though. I'll try to release another mini-teaser in a bit.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I can't wait. Even though I've got nothing in it lol. Kinda got lazy on that aspect lol.

Edit: 2000 posts.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
School school school dumb schoollllll.

I feel really bad for not being able to get this in by when I wanted to. But I'm seriously overwhelmed with my school/life workload.

The time of release in indefinite... winter break I'll finally be getting my own time though. I'll try to release another mini-teaser in a bit.
You're using alot of new videos too, right? Awesomeness.

What about Turkey Break? (Thanksgiving Weekend)

Regardless. ETA somewhere around the end of December?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
NapeNapeNapeNape.

I have tons of fun for you.

But I just gotta find a way to upload them. Same goes for TenkiTenkiTenki's vid.

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
If you have replays saved, you can Brawl-mail them to my Wii and I can post vids somewhere online for Napz.... if that helps.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
So..

Is Sonic Underground gonna be the name of the combo vid?

I thinks we could think of a better namer, no?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
*cough*Blue Steak*cough*

I don't really mind the name, shame it was after a sucky cartoon though D;

How's this coming along though? if my 0%-death on Ike isn't in it, I'll be heartbroken.

</3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Napilopez...

Video?

@ROOOOOY: **** you. SatAM Sonic was the best of the four, and a great show to watch.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Hey guys I'll post my vids when I finished with them also thanks for the help infzy.
How can you be part of a combo video, if you don't have said combos.

Puffball, I was talking to Nape, he said he wasn't done, neither does he have time right now.

Though, he did say he should lots of time in a couple of weeks.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Yeah. I was talking about Sonic Underground being lamesteak, not SatAM. I never actually saw that, musta been an American thing D;

I can't imagine it, or any other Sonic cartoon for that matter, being as good as AoStH.

<3

SonicX580

Smash Lord
How can you be part of a combo video, if you don't have said combos.

Puffball, I was talking to Nape, he said he wasn't done, neither does he have time right now.

Though, he did say he should lots of time in a couple of weeks.

Well I don't know if the vids has combos up to your standards but it has some good moves.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah. I was talking about Sonic Underground being lamesteak, not SatAM. I never actually saw that, musta been an American thing D;

I can't imagine it, or any other Sonic cartoon for that matter, being as good as AoStH.

<3
I see then.

AoStH was a great show too, definately #2 in my book. It was funny, and very cartoony, not to mention how accurate it was to the video games in comparison to the rest of the shows (the only show to beat it in that regard is Sonic X, but even that fails after season 1).

SatAM was not really funny. It was based off of the story created through the Archie comics, so it was more dramatic, dark, and serious.

I love both though.

Sonic Underground is the worst...
I still want its boxset though...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
SatAM is amazing...

I still have them on VHS. I have a crap load of the comics it was based off of too. <3

Yeah, I never liked Sonic Underground...Sonic should never have siblings, nor be able to beat up robots through the power of music.

infomon

Smash Scientist
SonicX580: oh lol I didn't know I was in that first vid... hmm I don't remember that match, are you sure it was Gf2tw not CUsmasher? wait when was that from? maybe I'm just totally confused lolol

I hope you asked Tenki's permission about the 2nd, he sometimes doesn't like his vids getting posted

your third url is broken, you wrote smashboards instead of youtube :laugh:

Edit: nevermind, I'm pretty certain you made a mistake, I'm not in the first vid, that's someone else. I always use Green Sonic, and he has very different instincts than me.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol that was the one match he won after he left XD

funny deaths though.

I totally mis-spaced my grab bait at the end D:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
That person playing Red Sonic in the first vid really annoyed me for the first half lol. So...much...HA...

And Tenki @ 1:50 - aww, why no jab lock?

Tenki

Smash Hero
And Tenki @ 1:50 - aww, why no jab lock?
input lag lol. If you wanna get an idea of the input lag, look right after the jablock fail, and I'm still jabbing away trying to get it started, or look at the grab baiting/mis-space on the last stock :laugh:

infomon

Smash Scientist
........ except the first link and the third are for the same video.....

no matter though, the real third vid has items on lol

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I Need Your Help!

OK, so clearly the video hasn't been released nearly as quickly as I thought and hoped it would. Life has been really tough on me of late, what with school and other stuff. But in addition to this, its just my luck that my computer's Ethernet adapter has problems connecting ONLY to my dorm buildings network. Its10MB half duplex and apparently my network adapter has trouble resolving such a network. Furthermore, my TV tuner no longer functions.

So, besides my lack of time, more than anything whats been stopping me is the lack of videos in a computer ready format.

What I am asking is for everyone who can to please help me collect videos in a computer playable format.. Right now its just too much of a hassle for me. I would sooo appreciate it if I can get the best clips in such a format by around my birthday, December 16. My last exam is on the 17th, so this way once I'm done with school, I already have most of the content I need and don't have to spend most of my time collecting and converting it.

If you can, convert the videos into DivX, WMV, MP4, whatever video format, and upload them to a server such as filefront, or just save them on your computer so you can send to me through AIM. Resolution 640 x 480 or higher would be preferred.The only things I need though are decent quality and at least 24 FPS.

I would especially appreciate it if someone could look through videos on youtube(check out Puff's winning steak cinema's), and ask the authors of the videos to send you the original files. I need this for good matches such as Puffball's, Tenki's, 3000's and Malcom's sets, among others.

Even if all you have is a camera or camcorder, as long as you can keep the camera steady and have a good frame rate and quality, I can make use of it. I'll work some editing magic to make it look a bit more like a direct source recording. But shakyness of cams and bad quality are hard to get by.

Thank you so much for anyone who can help and contribute.

I WILL UPDATE THIS WITH TEASER CONTENT LATER TODAY/TOMMOROW MORNING!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Awesome stuff Napi, but..

EDIT: NEVERMIND

<3

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Bahh, sorry about updates, I went to see a play, expecting to return t my dorm to pick up my PC before I came home, but that was not to be... updates tommorow for sure sry =/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I Need Your Help!

OK, so clearly the video hasn't been released nearly as quickly as I thought and hoped it would. Life has been really tough on me of late, what with school and other stuff. But in addition to this, its just my luck that my computer's Ethernet adapter has problems connecting ONLY to my dorm buildings network. Its10MB half duplex and apparently my network adapter has trouble resolving such a network. Furthermore, my TV tuner no longer functions.

So, besides my lack of time, more than anything whats been stopping me is the lack of videos in a computer ready format.

What I am asking is for everyone who can to please help me collect videos in a computer playable format.. Right now its just too much of a hassle for me. I would sooo appreciate it if I can get the best clips in such a format by around my birthday, December 16. My last exam is on the 17th, so this way once I'm done with school, I already have most of the content I need and don't have to spend most of my time collecting and converting it.

If you can, convert the videos into DivX, WMV, MP4, whatever video format, and upload them to a server such as filefront, or just save them on your computer so you can send to me through AIM. Resolution 640 x 480 or higher would be preferred.The only things I need though are decent quality and at least 24 FPS.

I would especially appreciate it if someone could look through videos on youtube(check out Puff's winning steak cinema's), and ask the authors of the videos to send you the original files. I need this for good matches such as Puffball's, Tenki's, 3000's and Malcom's sets, among others.

Even if all you have is a camera or camcorder, as long as you can keep the camera steady and have a good frame rate and quality, I can make use of it. I'll work some editing magic to make it look a bit more like a direct source recording. But shakyness of cams and bad quality are hard to get by.

Thank you so much for anyone who can help and contribute.

I WILL UPDATE THIS WITH TEASER CONTENT LATER TODAY/TOMMOROW MORNING!
Napilopez, after this week (Finals week), I will be COMPLETELY AVAILABLE TO HELP. I have good quality recording equipment, and I can send you anything at 30 FPS in .avi format.

Unfortunately, if I send you anything I've recorded, the sound has potential to desynch. That, and most of my videos are mute anyway (might make it easier for music)

Also, there's the winning steak cinemas. Do you have any software that could download the videos from Youtube as well? I'm sure there's plenty.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Real Player downloads from Youtube.

Just one click.

lol advertisement.

For realz though, a button appears above each video.

Click and you're done.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Thx Guys ^_^

On the downloading frm youtube note, the thing is that quality is a concern. Most youtube vids are significantly les than 640x480, and since I plan on releasing a fell resolution non-youtube version it would help. High resolution also helps so that when I zoom in to videos the quality/sharpness isn't degraded, at least when watching from within youtube. Neat optical effectsies.

btw, for anyone that doesn't know, you can nw add "&fmt=22" to videos fr actual HD resolution, if the video was uploaded at such quality.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
So, here's a not so impressive teaser.

My PC had problems, had to format. Baahhh.

I backed up my project files, so all my work is still there, but these 3 clips are the only thing I had rendered in viewable form so far, so nothing very exciting =/ Furthermore, when I put the 3 tiny clips together using windows live movie maker(god that program is basic to the max), I accidentally applied a black and white effect to it. So yea, this is not at all my most recent work, nor are these parts even their finalized version, but they're all I had prior to the format. This doesn't even include new gameplay clips.

So yea, finals time is here, I can't exactly do much till their over. But once they're done, Imma tease you like crazy with a couple miniclips without spoiling much, until the vid is actually done =P

I give you, the Sonic Underground Intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5YXIpiTHao

You just got steaked. In spanish.

Ahem

The real deal:

http:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=O-XpaS2_SV0

Remove spaces

Bleh. So yea, nothing much, but hopefully it'll help quench some thirst till I can seriously get this done. Rawr school.

EDIT: EWW. Youtube didn't even synch the audio right. Gahhh. Stress.

Top Bottom