• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I watched cam kill a snake with landing upair jump upair 2nd jump upair up B upair. take that, move decay >_>

it was at least 10 oz steak at red lobster worthy.
umbreon your not allowed here again unless you change you're username to blue and we can call you Sonicreon
With a comment like that, I say he can stay, lol :p

awesomeamazingpictureofOSgettingsteaked
Win.

Win.

I don't care if it's closed, I subscribed to that steak.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
im bringing a1 around with me at mass madness, im going help you set a sonic main trend.

EVERYONE SHOULD CARRY A1 WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES
This. Seriously guys, it's the greatest prop any Sonic could have for motivation.
During matches, people would point me out because I was sitting there, spinning the bottle and tossing it into the air- mostly because all the matches were MK vs MK, or MK&MK vs MK&MK in 2v2.

Bleh.

pretty good? too easy piece of steak XD Im glad we teamed :bee:
The man doesn't lie, our team name was, indeed, "Piece of Steak".

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I thought it was "your speed does not amuse us."

Also Espy you sure it's alright letting people who don't understand the ways of Steak mess with it? I would be mad angry if they broke my Source of power bottle of ownage.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought it was "your speed does not amuse us."

Also Espy you sure it's alright letting people who don't understand the ways of Steak mess with it? I would be mad angry if they broke my Source of power bottle of ownage.
No one really messed with it, I just approved of it because that's exactly what it was.

Oh, and for clarity:

2v2 ISP: Teamed with Phantom X, and named ourselves "Your speed does not amuse us".
2v2: Teamed with Zori and named ourselves "Piece of Steak".

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol ship? did i really say that? T9 fails :laugh: i need to stop texting so fast

that was probably the most epic match i've seen though

at the end, when OS had him sign his 'ban meta knight' shirt in red for beating him, shugo just wrote
"You're too slow"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol ship? did i really say that? T9 fails :laugh: i need to stop texting so fast

that was probably the most epic match i've seen though

at the end, when OS had him sign his 'ban meta knight' shirt in red for beating him, shugo just wrote
"You're too slow"
Too-too-too good, Shugo.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Shugo asked me what place he'd get in the brackets if he lost to OS and I told him he'd get last place. He was so freaking nervous about the tournament in the morning he didn't even eat. He really should have beat omniswell in winner's bracket. If you watched the match on youtube you'd think it was some scrubby sonic vs. some scrubby IC cause shugo was nervous and omniswell was messin up CGs.

Must say though, Shugo fights ICs way different than I do. With me it's all about platform camping, punishing with bairs, playing like a complete pansy. Shugo rarely got up on the platforms. I think his way is more risky but more manly.

Also, the second video (which was where he 2 stocked OS on frigate orpheon) was sadly not recorded... I've got the replay in my head though, it was epic.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I am both amazed and slightly aroused by the commitment you have to tarnishing OS' name, Memphis.

Good steak.

Also, in the basketball picture, you need reference of OS' needing to HHKJ'ing himself.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ken is a flns'flnas when it comes to my poetry, and to clarify it was dazwa and i who came up with these ridiculous terms your strolk

Zori

Smash Champion
1: Inui and M2K=meta+meta
2: Stepping it Up for West Coast (Tyrant + DSF)=meta+meta
3: Capn' Crunch (Infinity + UTDZac)=meta+gw
4: Broken arrow=(Dojo+ Santi)meta+toon link
5: Asian slores are the best (fliphop + gnes)= diddy+meta
5: Piece of Steak (Zori + Espy)= olimar+sonic

i would just like to share this with you guys

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i dont think its funny at all. im sorry if i sound like a douche, but personally, this has been going on for a while now, but certain people refuse to anknowledege it. i still want him banned at least temporarily, but it feels like certain people only dont want him banned so they don't lose thier "edge" over other players.

whatever. that's my rant for the day.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i dont think its funny at all. im sorry if i sound like a douche, but personally, this has been going on for a while now, but certain people refuse to anknowledege it. i still want him banned at least temporarily, but it feels like certain people only dont want him banned so they don't lose thier "edge" over other players.

whatever. that's my rant for the day.
a temp ban will only set off more things for the smash community to argue about. i dont really care what happens as long as everything is still thriving as it should be

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Battle Royale
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229925
April 11th
Out of 49
17th - Camalange (Sonic)

Meh, it's not that great of a placing, but I enjoyed this...

dude PA is F'ing amazing.....

id just like to thank

Vanillawaffle for driving...

P~S for driving

and all of the PA people i played......

especially the random amazing sonic.....and random amazing marth......
(:

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That page is so messed up, and Chains is banned, yet again.

I will say that Chains doesn't afraid of anything, probably one of the most bravest Sonic main/boarder out there.

P.S. I mean brave, it does't mean things like ITT or Shadow who might be a wee bit more... uhm... judgemental, for lack of better term.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Are you just saying I'm judgemental because I said I didn't like the 2v2 guide you wrote a while ago?

Or is this about the recent memphischains going nutso on the internet thing? You may say memphischains is "brave" but you don't see the true damage he's doing. He's making the rest of us sonic mains look immature and he's *******izing shugo's victory. If you make a HUGE deal about the victory it makes everyone believe your character is bad because of the fact that you have to make a big deal over 1 small victory.

Don't believe me? Think I'm a jerk who doesn't know what he's talking about and I'm not doing any good for Sonic? Here's what midwest has to say. These are all taken from the results thread that memphischains raided and I told him to stop his tomfoolery

Capemkills:

ITT...the classiest sonic there is

KATON:

Cigar smoking classy.

Then after this, memphis posted again after I TOLD him explicitly that if he kept posting, it would make our character look bad.

Framerate:

Yeah changing the wiki is just mean. I think this has all gone too far.

My point that Sonic is garbage is pretty much proven by this though. I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get. Sonics badddddddddd.

Asdioh:

Exactly.

lol.

Xisin:

always had respect for the sonic mains but **** you guys are just being annoying atm. (except ITT.)

Joshkip:

lol memphischains is such a *** i hope everyone ignored him :D

i hope no other sonic mains were like that...... Excluding Shugo and ITT and me

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Are you just saying I'm judgemental because I said I didn't like the 2v2 guide you wrote a while ago?

Or is this about the recent memphischains going nutso on the internet thing? You may say memphischains is "brave" but you don't see the true damage he's doing. He's making the rest of us sonic mains look immature and he's *******izing shugo's victory. If you make a HUGE deal about the victory it makes everyone believe your character is bad because of the fact that you have to make a big deal over 1 small victory.

Don't believe me? Think I'm a jerk who doesn't know what he's talking about and I'm not doing any good for Sonic? Here's what midwest has to say. These are all taken from the results thread that memphischains raided and I told him to stop his tomfoolery

Capemkills:

ITT...the classiest sonic there is

KATON:

Cigar smoking classy.

Then after this, memphis posted again after I TOLD him explicitly that if he kept posting, it would make our character look bad.

Framerate:

Yeah changing the wiki is just mean. I think this has all gone too far.

My point that Sonic is garbage is pretty much proven by this though. I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get. Sonics badddddddddd.

Asdioh:

Exactly.

lol.

Xisin:

always had respect for the sonic mains but **** you guys are just being annoying atm. (except ITT.)

Joshkip:

lol memphischains is such a *** i hope everyone ignored him :D

i hope no other sonic mains were like that...... Excluding Shugo and ITT and me

Looks like ITT proved his point.

Umby

Smash Master
I personally don't see the problem. OS lost to a Sonic. When you want to prove that MK should be banned by maining MK, and if you keep in mind that infamous WCD post that got so much attention from most of the Sonic boards, you really have no room to lose to ANY Sonic, lest you be made fun of BY the Sonic boards.

Also, it's fucking Shugo. I haven't really heard of Shugo beating any notable people, so he gets props for that. But still, OS getting beaten by Shugo seems really random to me. Had he lost to Puffball, MalcolM, or even Mr. 3K, I still would have laughed, but it wouldn't have been nearly as much of a big deal IMO.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It's because OS is the one who made such stupid remakes about a character he doesn't know about. Down tilts, throwing out attacks like Sonic doesn't exist. And this is how he bases his opinion on Sonic? If this was true, why didn't he talk his own advice? This is sort of rep Sonic is getting in the backroom, with no Sonic boarders there.

I mean, come on. This is the best rep Sonic's getting in the SBR-B? You can't honestly say the that OS didn't bring it on himself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nobody can deny that that picture was amazing tho.

also, I love how memphischains spends most of his time either banned or not on SWF. Yet he shows up, gets himself spam banned, and somehow, now, all sonic players (EXCEPT THE MIDWEST ONES FOR SOME STRANGE REASON) are ALL brainless spammers

thanks for the generalization, douches

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I've been telling you guys for a while now, Shugo's sonic is amazing. He took 3rd his first tourney losing the best IC's in the world and another really good ICs. Otherwise he would have won hands down. Next tourney after that he took first beating out BYAA! (BYAA! has intense sonic matchup experience, plays MK, and has won quite a substantial amount of money from tournies)

MWCE was his first "large" tourney and he should have done way better but he was extremely nervous. I've faced many good sonics including Camalange, phoenix dark, MalcolM, and Blue and I'd say MalcolM and Shugo are on a very close level with each other.

To put things in perspective, I sneaked a peak at Shugo's stats on his wii before we left.

"Online matches played" - 17,000

Although some of you may argue that playing online won't make you better/lag johns/etc.

17,000 matches is equal to 35.5 straight days of non-stop playing not even to eat. This is also considering that the second one match ends the next one starts. and it also takes into consideration that each match only lasts 3 minutes.

nobody can deny that that picture was amazing tho.

also, I love how memphischains spends most of his time either banned or not on SWF. Yet he shows up, gets himself spam banned, and somehow, now, all sonic players (EXCEPT THE MIDWEST ONES FOR SOME STRANGE REASON) are ALL brainless spammers

thanks for the generalization, douches

This is one reason that I KEPT telling mempischains to stop. I specifically told him that if he just kept posting like crazy that it would make ALL the sonic boarders look bad. For once I actually agree with da kid, generalizing the whole sonic boards because memphis got himself banned is just wrong.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this is a douchy move on my part but i have to ask

shugo has played brawl for the equivalent to 36 days...

and he still doesnt know how to fight diddy?

that doesnt work...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
What do you mean he doesn't know how to fight diddy?

and to chis, which part are you talking about? The fact that shugo is good, or the fact that memphischains made everyone here look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom