• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Sonic may be bad, but it makes you look silly by saying so after losing to one.

So you're saying: MK is amazing
sonic sucks

in order for a sonic to beat a meta knight, the sonic player has to be wayyyyyyyy better than the mk player.

So basically you're saying that Shugo is a much better player than you.
Quote of the day in my opinion.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
KID >>>>> Sonic Boards

^^^^

Quote of the day in MY (i.e. the only one that matters') opinion.

Also, I bag on everybody for everything, it just makes people push harder to get better and shut me up.

Also, Boxob, Kin tried to move the sonic boards to AIB after the link boards did it, thats what hes refering to when he says everyone was against him. even though we all were and hes just bein a dramamama.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Some people just don't see it that way, KID, although I admire your effort to help others improve.

I'm not going to get into this too much- it seems it's dying down already, which is for the better- but I will say this:

Shugo: Good steak taking down OS. With the childish way that he acts, I still continue to wonder how he got into the SBR, not to mention how something like the Sonic WCD got through all of the other members without some sort of criticizing comment.

So, it seems like everyone is calming down. Just remember guys, this is what we are here for:

So, what are we going to do about sonic not being in trouneys then? I say everyone from the smash boards or sonic section at least should go to trouney, and prove them wrong about sonic. We can go on and on about how much he sucks, but let's try to do something about it. Let's not cry, but pick sonic up and go on an owning steak with him.
This is pretty much the only thing I think back to in my goal to make Sonic known to the better players. What better way to inform them than to knock some sense into them in a matchup?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
KID I hate you, I want people to drop that and leave it behind already!

...*sigh.*

Regardless, I really couldn't care, I have the same idea Espy has, I just want to help other people have the same mentality and just enjoy the fun times that come out of it *cough OS losing cough*, but even if I was the last Sonic on Earth, I wouldn't stop playing him and doing my best.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
KID I hate you, I want people to drop that and leave it behind already!

...*sigh.*

Regardless, I really couldn't care, I have the same idea Espy has, I just want to help other people have the same mentality and just enjoy the fun times that come out of it *cough OS losing cough*, but even if I was the last Sonic on Earth, I wouldn't stop playing him and doing my best.
Fun facts:

1. HOBO 16 is May 2nd.

2. I'm going to HOBO 16.

3. Meta Knight is banned for HOBO 16.

4. Overswarm may be coming to HOBO 16.

That is amazing.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why would OS come to a tourney with MK banned?

Wait, you say he plays R.O.B.?

That is blasphemy!

Inb4madness.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Wow, I missed a lot of quarreling. =/
Well, Good **** Shugo, since you came here.
I still find Memphis very lulzy. :D
And I still think Overswarm's hilarious for saying D-tilt>Sonic and not being able to beat sonic with one of the characters with the best Dtilts.
Sigh, I guess not every match was played on Luigi's Mansion, eh overswarm?

:093:

___X___

Smash Lord
wow i wish i could own each and everyone one of you sonic ***els!!!!!

can't wait to go to a major tournament, you homos are mine

Count

Smash Champion
All MW sonics wanting diddy experience:

I'm your guy!

Sonic vs diddy is too fun, and I need practice vs sonic also..I wanted to get a MM in vs itt or shugo but it never happened.

Shugo, good **** last saturday! I was perfectly happy with my performance, also.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
How do you win a match if you're not going all-out?

Does your opponent have to suck that hard?

Umby

Smash Master
No, literally guys, the only way I do decent in Sonic dittos is when I sandbag. When I play normally, I get caught in traps and miss vital opportunities.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
I love what memphischains did. At least he made it interesting to go on the boards again lol. People who run their mouth deserved to hear about it when they are proven wrong. Is this victory the greatest sonic victory ever? No, overswarm really isnt that good, but hyping it up this much is hilarious. I wouldnt mind seeing the hype continue..

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
OS was like the top villain in an animated movie though, so even if he wasn't/isn't as tough as his lackeys or whatever you call them, it sure is a nice ender.

Of course all of us are looking forward to sequels as well, where he returns because that's how the fight vs. good & evil runs.

Tenki

Smash Hero
@Kinzer on the sandbags

When Umby sandbagged me, Brinstar ate me.

loll

literally, I did a spring>d-air, fell through 4 levels of bridge, and died.

I've never seen that before, and I'm not even going to try to recreate it xD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Brinstar ate me.
Random fact- on brinstar sonic can dthrow people through those bubble things that break, without the stage breaking apart.

I had never seen or heard of that before. That is the only reason I lost the first set to X on saturday was cause he did that to me <20% on the first stock for the kill. I still managed to get him to his last stock with above 120% though XD.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol Lain. Thanks. Btw OS was very good. You had to be good just to get into brackets unless you got very lucky >.>.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
OS was like the top villain in an animated movie though, so even if he wasn't/isn't as tough as his lackeys or whatever you call them, it sure is a nice ender.

Of course all of us are looking forward to sequels as well, where he returns because that's how the fight vs. good & evil runs.
OS's avatar just happens to be the Joker right now too...

also, go to apex

also, go to genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom