• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
He said Sonic for 40 and 4 others for 60. So if he played 100 matches.

40 would be Sonic
15 Lucario
15 DDD
15 Fox
15 Wolf

Of course that would switch up a bit depending on opponents. You can't expect him to meticulously plan out his character usage.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
lol european
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_(voting)

looks like american government to me
"A plurality of votes is a total vote received by a candidate greater than that received by any opponent but less than a 50 percent majority of the vote."

From the page you linked.
Majority=50%+1
Plurality=
A-40%
B-30%
C-20%
D-10%

A has Plurality.
Thus, Plurality doesn't necessarily mean Majority.
However, Majority does include Plurality.
In the American political system, a candidate must win Majority. In a European system, it's either proportional representation or Plurality iirc.
You're not a sonic main because sonic doesn't have Majority, he only has Plurality. :p

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
This thread is now hijacked... by its own creators, for the purpose of trash talking each other... LOL! <3

NNID
MasterHavik
Well, it seem like I should give a call to my local, an see if were having a gaint smash troueny again. We always have big ones for some reason in Chicago. It like 60 to 80, and sometiems even 100. I went to my local before, but it was fo SC4. So the regionals are coming up for SC, and to get into the groove a bit. I might play some smash because a lot of people wanna fight me for some reason. Man, it's sucks being the only Sonic at your local.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't know what "It" is, so I'm not really threatened.

Get at me in-person if you want, I love competition.

Lurch McToast

Smash Rookie
THIS IS MEMPHIS

KINZER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I AM UNBANNED FOR ****ING UP MY THREAD

I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE DON'T GET BACK ON A NORMAL TOPIC I WILL **** IN ALL YOU'RE MOUTHS

eat me

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
You want results i give u results more are coming soon!!

Road to Viridian City #1: forgot the date
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219187
13 out of 90 people
all sonic
Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225031
7th place out of 107 people
all sonic
Road to Viridian City #: April18th
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230753
17th out of 50 people
all sonic

poly tech
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229768

13th out of 64

___X___

Smash Lord
so who all here is gonna go to genesis? i plan on going, its in jun right?
anyone wanna 5 - 20 dollar mm? ill be doing them like crazy, and i plan to **** all your little sonics :)

so get RDY fools! :009:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Trash talking.

Learn about the Sonic boards lol.

Also some random guy/troll comnig in here, calling me an idiot, made me laugh harder than it did make it angry (note - It didn't really make me angry).

Get at me.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Im The Only Black Sonic Around *****

so who all here is gonna go to genesis? i plan on going, its in jun right?
anyone wanna 5 - 20 dollar mm? ill be doing them like crazy, and i plan to **** all your little sonics :)

so get RDY fools! :009:
i will take u up on that offer best of 5 5 bux sir how about it?
i will be at apex.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Trash talking.

Learn about the Sonic boards lol.

Also some random guy/troll comnig in here, calling me an idiot, made me laugh harder than it did make it angry (note - It didn't really make me angry).

Get at me.
People hating you doesn't mean the sonic boards have trash talking. You should give some respect to people who earn it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I wanna who you are, coming in here and telling me I am an idiot for absolutely no reason, maybe then I could take you a bit more seriously.

I find the lulzy trash-talking I get from these guys here more insulting/threatening than you, at least that's if you're intending for that result.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Fortunately for you I do not have the time or the patients to deal with a pretentious 16 year old but I am going to tell you that you should give the forefathers of competative play a bit more respect.

If you can't figure out what I'm talking about then maybe instead of coming on smashboards you should study for classes.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Fine, because I don't have time to be lectured by somebody who thinks I should lick dirt off some boots and not give me any kind of indication as to why.

I have a smashfest to be at, maybe when we both come back you'll be in a better mood, certainly if you were somebody important you would have the guts to tell me, not hide in the shadows, and then maybe I'll take back my opinion on you.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Oh yeah your right I am hiding in the shadows, even though I am clearly not hiding from anything. And for the record I do not really care what you think of me.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Fortunately for you I do not have the time or the patients to deal with a pretentious 16 year old but I am going to tell you that you should give the forefathers of competative play a bit more respect.
*patience.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom