• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I think I deserve fizzy's title.
I did after all lose to him on Wifi a lot. :)
And I haven't played sonic in god knows how long, lol.
So I do believe I should be named worst sonic now. xD

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
OS-
Let it be known that I just fed them ideas to get the metagame up and running. The only reason why I'm really known is because I helped find/develop ASC+cancel and came up with random ideas/move testing when everyone was busy being lulzy. I mean, I messed around alot too, but I usually hid it or attached it to some serious sounding post lol.

=D anyway, I've fallen back a bit due to school and not playing much, but they've evolved quite well.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Haha. Lets face it, my Sonic needs some work. So all you Steak and Shake b*tches should get on your jobs and help a brother out. So start working.

EDIT: In my defense, I had no idea that dair had enough vertical knockback to KO me.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Haha. Lets face it, my Sonic needs some work. So all you Steak and Shake b*tches should get on your jobs and help a brother out. So start working.

EDIT: In my defense, I had no idea that dair had enough vertical knockback to KO me.
Did you end up going to steak and shake after circuits with us last time? I don't remember seeing you there.

Umby

Smash Master
Tenki is going to start going back to GA's main monthly tournaments and consecutively get 13th place with Sonic. I will inconsecutively get anywhere between 9th and 17th place. With Sonic + Marth.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll be ready for ya at TYM 5 OS. My wii is finally getting sent in for repairs and should be back to me right after finals week. I'll finally get to sit down with the game and play training mode for the first time ever.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Even though I am the worst Sonic. And I haven't even played in weeks lol. I'd give him money just to play him for the lolz. Especially after his saga vs. Sonic :)
You've yet to play me. I think I have a pretty bad Sonic.
You're both wrong. After getting beat by a scrub Snake, I was told I was the worst Sonic in MD by some people watching the match.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Tenki is going to start going back to GA's main monthly tournaments and consecutively get 13th place with Sonic. I will inconsecutively get anywhere between 9th and 17th place. With Sonic + Marth.
lol, yes, something like that.

I thought WABA went to weeklies now?

or is it weeklies + one major 'monthly' tourney?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If it makes you people feel any better, I got killed by a Lucario Down tilt on Corneria, so I could be a contender for worst Sawnik evar too.

OS you have no excuse not to show up to one of the WC tourneys I could/will go to too, I need to get back at you for discovering that stupid tech that makes Sonic broken in the bad kind of way.

But I'll have to settle for just hearing what the others did to you after you all are done and out of TYM (Mortal Kombat!)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
He's an excellent Sonic. And he played me after I played obm. And I was honestly not interested in camping, but it's what I needed to do and I kept making mistakes trying to switch from camping to aggro and ****. Obm made me realize how campy my Diddy is and how much I don't like it... I think I might come back to sonic...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
The only diddies that beat me (AZ and cake) played campy as hell. I'm pretty sure the matchup diddy vs. sonic just forces diddy to camp as hard as he possibly can it's pretty much the only way to win. Cake's run the timer on me twice now with diddy...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
but sonic can't even pick up diddy bananas through his dash attack
that match up is so broken for diddy

cmon, the SBR just doesn't make stuff up

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
It lookz like sonic mains have been doing a really nice job lately. I wonder if he will move at all in tiers this time lol :x

Umby

Smash Master
The only diddies that beat me (AZ and cake) played campy as hell. I'm pretty sure the matchup diddy vs. sonic just forces diddy to camp as hard as he possibly can it's pretty much the only way to win. Cake's run the timer on me twice now with diddy...
I wonder what will happen if Mickey picks up Diddy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
honestly, in getting ready for apex, ive spent the last two days playing in my wii in training mode, getting my nanner trix up, I suggest you do the same.

Im working on other stuff too, but i want to prove that diddy isnt that great, and that all you need to beat him is better nanner trix

For all the Sonics at apex
Be prepared to see some things youve never seen before with sonic, thats a promise.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
That's exactly what I feel the match up is like. And that whole day I was playing Game and Watches(Diddy must camp hard to counter air camping) Falco's (Diddy has to camp for his chance to get in) Meta's (Which is feeling more and more campy cause rushing him is death if you don't already have bananas and frankly Meta's are getting smarter) and a really good Wario(most boring match ever. We both played it right. I avoided his ariels and tried to punish. He camped the Air and tried to punish.) It was such a boring day that when I got to a Sonic I camped first match and won. Wanted to go aggro, couldn't and didn't but tried and just screwed up. And than third match was more of the same... I just couldn't stand it anymore.

One of those days were every match up wasn't fun. :(

I think I might start playing Sonic more cause it's far less that I felt I HAD to camp with him. I might not win as much, but I'll have more fun. I don't know. Has anyone honestly not been camped by a Diddy and lost still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom