• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Im sorry, but my MK is straight garbage, I only play him in FFAs and all i do is IDC, but Im completely confident that i can 3 stock any sonic player, I also love the steak

im not so sure on the fox falco thing but w/e to each their own, i just want to reiterate, the only reason the MK sonic match isnt 9-1 is because good MKs so far have too much honor (lol) to spam f-air to that degree
Wow. Seriously?

I'll bet you $100 that you cannot 3 stock my sonic once in a 3/5. I will also put $20 on Mr.3000 beating you in a MM :).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
why dont yall come to the niagara tourney that i ve been pumping into the sonic boards for the last 3 weeks...

also i want to know how good melee1 is as well... your sig is funny hylian

and I would love, i repeat LOVE to money match your boy...lol, just know that if i am wrong I will man up and admit it... will you?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lmfao. Hey, Kid, how have you been placing in NY recently?

Why go to some lame Niagara tournament when we can go to OhSnap? It's waaaaay closer for me, and there are going to be a lot more good players going to it. Hell, just 3 stocking me and Hylian once a piece will pay for your transportation fees. Man up, son.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you make some very good points, but
1. dont sleep on canada.
2. canada is way closer for ME
3. the money thing is true enough, but i dont have the funds to get there in the first place, so even if my world was perfect and i took 150$ from the two of you and that payed for my transport (which it wouldnt because plane tickets for that would be at least 300$) i dont have the money to get there to begin with.

now i know how much you want to make me eat my words, and trust me, i want to back my word just as badly. but its just not feasible for me to travel like that, cus i dont know your situation but I aint got cash flow like dat, im working on it, but i dont yet. And when my money does start coming in, you will know who I am...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and since you asked so nicely, i switched mains after my last tourney because i wasnt playing right. anyway I got 13th cause I was playing stupid, and that was about 2 months ago, since ive been working on every tourney day since... and dont get it twisted, its WNY.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Work johns, lol.

Nah, I understand about the money situation. Most of us have real lives, non?

I guess we'll just hafta wait and see. You should look into NEC. I might be going there for GG/maaaaaybe a little Brawl. I'd be willing to MM there, if need be.

Just keep in mind, if you fail to 3 stock me in the entire set, I get your monies. =D!

LuCKy

Smash Master
Work johns, lol.

Nah, I understand about the money situation. Most of us have real lives, non?

I guess we'll just hafta wait and see. You should look into NEC. I might be going there for GG/maaaaaybe a little Brawl. I'd be willing to MM there, if need be.

Just keep in mind, if you fail to 3 stock me in the entire set, I get your monies. =D!
you suck. . .

brawl sucks. . .

sonic ***** :D

i ****in ****:D

melee ****in ****(s)

iRjOn

Smash Lord
you suck. . .

brawl sucks. . .

sonic ***** :D

i ****in ****:D

melee ****in ****(s)
omg Lucky lol didnt think he posted around here still.
I see you still dislikes brawl ehh...

You should really come back Lucky the Sonic boards kinda fell apart without you.
And idk if its just me but I find it difficult to take Boxob seriously... >_>

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
omg Lucky lol didnt think he posted around here still.
You should really come back Lucky the Sonic boards kinda fell apart without you.
And idk if its just me but I find it difficult to take Boxob seriously... >_>
That was back when we had order and justice.

You're honestly saying that was better than the spam, flames, winsauce, and steak that we have now?

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol yea i did notice the sonic boards died xD

nothing but spam and boxob was a joke lol iono if he still is >___>

X was and is a G

memphis was pretty cool

intermin was from CO so he like auto sucked

LOL yes im bored so im talking **** heh

but yea i never actually liked brawl. . .just loved sonic <3

and right now i have way to much stuff to do besides brawl lol i barely even make time for melee . . .the best game ever created :D

maybe one day i will though once there is a official "best sonic" so i can have someone to be better then lol

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol yea i did notice the sonic boards died xD

nothing but spam and boxob was a joke lol iono if he still is >___>

X was and is a G

memphis was pretty cool

intermin was from CO so he like auto sucked

LOL yes im bored so im talking **** heh

but yea i never actually liked brawl. . .just loved sonic <3

and right now i have way to much stuff to do besides brawl lol i barely even make time for melee . . .the best game ever created :D

maybe one day i will though once there is a official "best sonic" so i can have someone to be better then lol
Well...Boxob ***** now
X is just there.
Memphis has officially gone insane. He's flame wh0re now. <3
Izzy left right with you.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Well...Boxob ***** now
X is just there.
Memphis has officially gone insane. He's flame wh0re now. <3
Izzy left right with you.
dosnt matter if he *****. . . dude was weird as hell. . .a joke lol

and X is still a G <3 lol

lol @ memphis

and even though intermin sucked he knew what was up. . . probably why he left lol

what ever happened to that one sonic guy that played like lvl 1 cpus and everyone said he was better then me lol

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol" KirbyandSonicRock"?

He died over the summer I think. Or that's just what we say. IDK, that kid was mad weird.

___X___

Smash Lord
:O!!!!

luCKy is back for more?!?!

heyy buddy! how have you been???

so it turns out i don't have a ride to EVENT 52

but im trying my best just for you!! (that sort of rhymed... lol)

hope i can make it!

also... i still **** ALL sonics and every character with my SHAWNIK..

so suck it y'all :p

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'm gonna tone it down now. i've had my fun.

people are afraid to come here, which was my objective. maybe i'll keep ****** linkman or whatever his name was.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I use Zappa.

LuCKy sucks. Always has, always will.

All in denial about Melee being dead. D:
Win.

Also, you play Zappa?

I myself play Baiken, but I'm not ready for GG tournaments yet. I'd get ripped in half.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dosnt matter if he *****. . . dude was weird as hell. . .a joke lol

and X is still a G <3 lol

lol @ memphis

and even though intermin sucked he knew what was up. . . probably why he left lol

what ever happened to that one sonic guy that played like lvl 1 cpus and everyone said he was better then me lol
hes talking about anthinus, and ive havent seen him since you left either.

:O!!!!

luCKy is back for more?!?!

heyy buddy! how have you been???

so it turns out i don't have a ride to EVENT 52

but im trying my best just for you!! (that sort of rhymed... lol)

hope i can make it!

also... i still **** ALL sonics and every character with my SHAWNIK..

so suck it y'all :p
you know I still got you all day right?

i'm gonna tone it down now. i've had my fun.

people are afraid to come here, which was my objective. maybe i'll keep ****** linkman or whatever his name was.
Thank you.
^^what he said^^
Yeah, I use Zappa.

LuCKy sucks. Always has, always will.

All in denial about Melee being dead. D:
zappa sucks, its all about the badguy

Win.

Also, you play Zappa?

I myself play Baiken, but I'm not ready for GG tournaments yet. I'd get ripped in half.
I play Sol, Chipp, and Jam in that order but im pretty much trash

all i do is spam quarter-circle-back-and-slash, and forward-hard-slash-to-half-circle-back-than-forward-hard-slash i dont even know the name of the moves lol

im actually halfway decent with putting chipp combos together (especially with ex: chipp) but he dies in like two hits so its mad hard to use him. (is ex mode even legal for tourneys?)
Jam, I just do whatever i can to get the upskirt shot winners pose lol

I wasn't weird >_>

:093:
yea, he wasnt weird b4, hes always been like that, it just took him a little while to fully embrace the steak

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
im actually halfway decent with putting chipp combos together (especially with ex: chipp) but he dies in like two hits so its mad hard to use him. (is ex mode even legal for tourneys?)
EX Characters are banned in tourney.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that blows, cus ex chipp is straight hardcore og...

this may be a nub question but why is ex mode banned, with the exception of chipp, it doesnt seem to make any of the characters better, just changes them slightly, which, in effect, doubles the roster, i dont really know why they are banned

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It makes them all a LOT better. Also, there aren't any EX arcade machines, so it wouldn't really do much for the community.

Chipp sucks, Jam is alright, Sol is only cool when you actually know how to play him.

Zappa is a badass, and Baiken is frustrating to fight, because you can't pressure her like you'd normally pressure someone. Makes me sad. D:

Puff, go to tournaments. You'll never be good enough for them if you avoid them. People will teach you if you show a willingness to learn.

Browny

Smash Hater
2 more days till my next tourney omg, reckon i can get two 1'sts in a row :p. hopefully when vids get recorded they will be my of sonic matches instead of my lucario ones :D

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Millia and Eddie!

I'm a tier *****. That's why I play Sonic. XD

I play Jam a bit too. Specifically I charge up her kick meter and use quartercircle forward 4 times to pin them on the wall. XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Puff, go to tournaments. You'll never be good enough for them if you avoid them. People will teach you if you show a willingness to learn.
True, but I want to make a good first impression, rather than blindly rush in. Kinda like what I did with Sonic at my first tournament in September.

Besides, I don't know where they are hosted. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom