• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'm angry because of weeks working extremely hard on my grades, suddenly they're all F's for some obscene reason, despite the fact i've been handing in all my work on doing great on tests. It also gets me mad that every moment i'm home i'm reminded of such mistakes. I'm just getting really sick and tired of school right now.

I am not in a good mood right now.
That happened to me in the first semester, my grade turned into an F and I worked for half of the year getting it up to a C+. This year I have been working my *** off and now its a nice B+. Grades are a pain and annoying when one grade just turns into a D or F. I find the grading system some what flawed.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm angry because of weeks working extremely hard on my grades, suddenly they're all F's for some obscene reason, despite the fact i've been handing in all my work on doing great on tests. It also gets me mad that every moment i'm home i'm reminded of such mistakes. I'm just getting really sick and tired of school right now.

I am not in a good mood right now.
I wish I can cheer you up.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I started my summer job today. It's the same job I had last summer, and I swore I wouldn't go back. But I couldn't find anything else, and they offer me 40 hrs/week at $8.50 hr so I couldn't turn it down.
I try not to complain too much because I know lots of people can't find work, but dammit I hate this job so much. 3.5 months to go...

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
-Coughs- I had nothing to do with this, No one understands what I say most of the time. So I don't bother. I was venting when I last edit my post. So don't think I'm part of it. O_o;... No one tried answering what I said. ( I can understand why... ) <--- Feelings not hurt. Really it's not. X_x;

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My dad was rushed to the hospital last week because of internal bleeding. I just learned that some of the blood was infected. Don't know with what yet.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Argh... I feel like this one person says hateful things to me, and then I feel like everyone hates me. It's just... A none going feeling, and I'm trying to keep my faith here from dying from it... -Rubs forehead.-

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
@ Junglefever: I hope your dad will be ok, friend. Stay strong.

@ SKy Angel: You should really change your way of thinking. The truth is, its unrealistic to befriend everyone we meet. But at the same time, just because one person you meet/know doesn't like you...doesn't mean you are going to be hated on by others.

M.K

Level 55
5 kids at my school got in a huge, horrific car crash coming back from off-campus lunch today. 5 boys were in the car. 1 of the passengers died, 1 is in critical condition, and the driver/other 2 passengers are in stable condition....
I didn't really know them all that well, but....it's very sad nonetheless. My school was silent, and people were crying uncontrollably.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Vice Versa, ironically.

Here's what really bothers me. I've been living away from my mother for almost 3 years because I hated my stepdad. After living away the economy got ****ty, I lost my job, and then my dad got sent to prison for what he never did. Now I'm living with my mother again (involuntarily) and she is still married to that piece of ****. I can't get along with him. I really want to knock him out, and now I'm not sure if I'm emotionally stable anymore. I'm too **** angry! I still don't have a job, I owe *** loads of money, and I can't go to college because I can't afford it. Feels like the world keeps ****ting on me over and over again.
I LOVE how they were so caught up in their own **** that they completely didn't read this. How lovely of Human beings.

My problem in life is... Us.
It seems like we as humans really suck. Our brains, our intelligence separates us, makes us strive to be the best, which creates Leaders. Leaders will always be different as no one's life is the same, thus creating conflicting idea's which causes strife.
I could keep going but yeah... We also as Humans set a bar for people to meet, A norm. Why? who the hell knows it was a stupid idea because when people stray from the norm they get called out, when people are Born different, they are cast out, If your not beautiful/Handsome in this world, your already at a disadvantage in this little thing we call life.
Why? Because of us as humans. Sometimes people it doesn't hurt to take a step back and look around you, really look around you, at everything ( the big picture, the small picture, Ect.) The only way I stay happy throughout all of this, is just that, I am happy, I want to be happy to show life that no matter how ****ty it is, I can STILL be happy. It makes me feel like I'm sticking it to life by being happy, because honestly Life isn't a good place :p

Yes I realize that I refered to Life as a human being and that I seem incredibly depressed, wether I am or not I dunno because I feel happiness and love and sadness like a lot of others out there,
Thnx 4 Reading!

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
5 kids at my school got in a huge, horrific car crash coming back from off-campus lunch today. 5 boys were in the car. 1 of the passengers died, 1 is in critical condition, and the driver/other 2 passengers are in stable condition....
I didn't really know them all that well, but....it's very sad nonetheless. My school was silent, and people were crying uncontrollably.
My gosh! That is horrible! :-(

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Your right Miggz, but sometimes that's just a feeling, I know I shouldn't think that way. Sometimes I do feel like crap, and that's how I should say that in the most simple way.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
thanks miggz. i was supposed to live with my girlfriend this summer but now im not so sure...

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^Sometimes? You're giving us too much credit. I don't know about you guys, but I'm probably in my ideal mental health around 5% of the time.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Gah I think I've nearly hit 98% of my own mental health, Does that tell anyone anything? XD And this is really not a good thing. This is where the killing someone who's innocent habit breaks lose. I'm thinking about leaving gaia, but there's no other RP or really good art site, I can hang around with. without being lecture. Gah.. I can tell you I'm sick of love love, and I'm sick of being thrown around like a rag doll here online. I'm tired of feeling lonely at heart. Despite how hard it is to keep walking on my own two feet. It's just, really annoying. Even if anyone don't or do understand what I say, I feel like I just want to toss a brick at someone because they don't understand me. Or something!!!! I'm just really venting badly here. X_x;

I'm trying to think positive, cause I'm giving this kid my PS3 for free, but my heart otherwise around here is really taking effect to me. BADLY. This is what I mention to you before when I tried to explain to you my problem Proverb.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
You guys focus too much on all the big things. Life is tough. Some definitely have it tougher than others. It's not about trying to focus on all the bad things in your life, or even about trying to fix them (sometimes, it's just not possible). It's about finding the little things that get you through the day and help you sleep at night.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Didn't I just say, that I was trying to focus on the fact what a simple nice thing I was trying to do, but even the most simplest thing is that it makes you feel like you have no choice but to deal with that problem either until that person kills you. Or you kill yourself. That is how terrible it can, and since I'm an emo. It's hard to make me feel somewhat comfortable.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I have not been able to get up in about an hour. I have most likely pulled a muscle, and the pain is so terrible I can not even slight bend my back. It is on my lower thigh (Botox). My mom says I will most likely not be able to sit up or walk for a few more hours. The place were I described the pain, my mom says is were sciatic nerve is and if it is and I push my self I could not walk for weeks. I shall not miss school for this, for if I do I shall fall behind in my groups Bio project. Work comes first.

That car accident sounds brutal. Well be thankful they were not hit by two trucks on both sides. That happened to some teens in California about two years ago, they were like canned sardine. It was just horrible. Thankfully it seems only one teen died in your situation.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Sky Angel, try doing this when you're feeling a lot: Sort out what's really making you feel this way. Sometimes I get so stressed out with everything that's going on in school and I think I have no idea what's going on, and let's say a good friend of mine isn't having a good day and isn't being entirely nice, I'll equate all of the stress I have from school with him. Not because I'm looking for something to blame, but just because I'm already frustrated and I'll start making it out to be that I'm realizing some huge problem between us or whatever.

Sometimes you just need to step back and try to understand what's the main source of stress and not what set you off. Try doing that. And then, once you have a better idea of it, try dealing with it that way. Or, if that's not working, come back here and we'll see if we can help you out. And if the other things seem to be a part of what's making you feel the way you are, break those things into other sections. Like, do it like this:

The work I've got going on in school is really stressing me out right now.

It hasn't helped that my friend and I haven't been getting along recently. I think he and I might need to have a talk about what's going on.

Also, there's this girl I like and she keeps acting differently each time I see her. I feel like she might like me, but she doesn't always act that way. I'm not looking for an answer from you guys, it's just contributing to what I'm feeling right now.

---

I think explaining things like that won't only help other people understand what's going on better, but will also help you deal with it better personally, as well as understand what's going on with yourself better. Take it from a guy who has a lot of emotions that other people don't understand, either. I just happen to be a writer, so I'm able to express them easier than you might be able to.

I really think we're similar in the way that we aren't readily understood by people, the only difference is that I have better language skills. That's not an insult, I'm just saying that now that I'm thinking about it this way, I can see why you'd really relate to the story I wrote.

Let me know if I'm onto something or if this helps at all.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I think explaining things like that won't only help other people understand what's going on better, but will also help you deal with it better personally, as well as understand what's going on with yourself better. Take it from a guy who has a lot of emotions that other people don't understand, either. I just happen to be a writer, so I'm able to express them easier than you might be able to.
One of the few ways I sorta express my emotion is writing in my dairy, and writing a lot of poems too. I always hide them though. I like writing poetry so much I made an entire English part of one of my projects was written in poetry. I got an A plus.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Let me ask you this, proverb have you ever got a chance to hide who you truly are. Behind the internet. Not telling anyone what gender you are? Just like to keep people guessing. Even though most people take it to heart, and then become a jerk about it. After they found out?

Smash Master
Here's what really bothers me. I've been living away from my mother for almost 3 years because I hated my stepdad. After living away the economy got ****ty, I lost my job, and then my dad got sent to prison for what he never did. Now I'm living with my mother again (involuntarily) and she is still married to that piece of ****. I can't get along with him. I really want to knock him out, and now I'm not sure if I'm emotionally stable anymore. I'm too **** angry! I still don't have a job, I owe *** loads of money, and I can't go to college because I can't afford it. Feels like the world keeps ****ting on me over and over again.
This has nothing to do with the quote, but there are far-reaching ramifications to an idea being unfalsifiable.

Anyway, why exactly is living with your stepdad so unbearable? College isn't the end all be all of a career. As long as you have an extensive resume, you'll be fine whether or not you get the degree. Some people simply choose to forego field training in favor of school training. If your last job involved some form of skilled labor, or if you know a high-demand low-supply skill, like car repair, you'll be fine whether or not you attend college.

My resume is very thin, so I need to make the grades. It's weird. I've had nothing but falling dreams for the last decade or so, but last night, I dreamed about failing a class I already dropped, and my family refused to shelter me anymore, and I was basically screwed. I'm really anxious, tbh.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Let me ask you this, proverb have you ever got a chance to hide who you truly are. Behind the internet. Not telling anyone what gender you are? Just like to keep people guessing. Even though most people take it to heart, and then become a jerk about it. After they found out?
No, I haven't. Why do you ask?

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
No, I haven't. Why do you ask?
Well... Just a lot of hardcore snitch people lately on Gaia who go nothing better to do then to be mosey and be a predator of my life. X_x;... Now that really scares me. Cause this one chick s seriously like. " Well I'm pissed cause I wanted to know what gender you were, and I'll do anything to get at you to find out, and blah blah.." It's just... Terrible, and I'm like. "ooookay It's just an online internet. Your taking this darn thing to heart.

-Sighs.- This isn't the first time. I felt hated in a Guild. XD Not everyone felt htat way. It's just I kept using the word of god, and all they do is mock about it against me. Why are people so selfish when I'm often venting, and they get pissed because I'm expressing my feelings when I vent?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yeah that back thing did not improve over night and now I am stuck in bed, getting shocks of pain in my lower back. I can not get up what so ever unless I hurt my self. It is going down my muscles or something it makes it harder to move. So now I am stuck waiting for an appointment with my doctor.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So with finals stress, my next door neighbor dead from cancer (which we didn't find out about until he just dropped dead at 17), fights with parents, economic troubles and a load of depression.

I can safely say I'm in a bad mood and something is bothering me.

Word.

cba

Smash Master
WOW, im really sad for you.

My mother had Metastatic Colon Cancer and she had little of surviving.
It was a day like today, she was shopping and she fainted in the streets.

Thank god she is allright now.

I hope your neighbor gets better.
I can only imagine how your neighbors are right now.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah that back thing did not improve over night and now I am stuck in bed, getting shocks of pain in my lower back. I can not get up what so ever unless I hurt my self. It is going down my muscles or something it makes it harder to move. So now I am stuck waiting for an appointment with my doctor.
And he's probably gonna give you some hardcore painkillers. Yuck.

Pinching or irritating a nerve is bad news. I feel for you.

I pulled a muscle in my chest the other day from coughing and I kind of wanted to die, but that is nowhere near as bad as inflaming a nerve in your back.
****ty thing is, really the only thing you can do about it is do nothing. Doing nothing sucks.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

I meant to say died, but thanks for the condolences.

I couldn't type I wasn't really thinking straight.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow, sorry to hear about that car accident. That's awful.

And SkyAngel, you complaining about people harassing you over Gaia Online seems a little insignificant, especially when two people just shared that people they know recently died.

Actually, it seems really insignificant. You need to get out of your house or something for a little while.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wow, sorry to hear about that car accident. That's awful.

And SkyAngel, you complaining about people harassing you over Gaia Online seems a little insignificant, especially when two people just shared that people they know recently died.

Actually, it seems really insignificant. You need to get out of your house or something for a little while.
Unless his intent was to "one-up" on the bereavement posts, he didn't do anything wrong. If something is bothering someone, let them post it here, no matter how "significant" it may be. Of course, the bother has to be reasonable. Online harrassment can bother people, trust me.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
And he's probably gonna give you some hardcore painkillers. Yuck.

Pinching or irritating a nerve is bad news. I feel for you.

I pulled a muscle in my chest the other day from coughing and I kind of wanted to die, but that is nowhere near as bad as inflaming a nerve in your back.
****ty thing is, really the only thing you can do about it is do nothing. Doing nothing sucks.
It turns out it was a big muscle, to the right of my lower spine. It some how got hurt and now it is swelling or inflammation. I have to take two pills for the next week or next few days. I still can not take the pills because it is not time yet >_>. The pain just get more annoying <_<.

So with finals stress, my next door neighbor dead from cancer (which we didn't find out about until he just dropped dead at 17), fights with parents, economic troubles and a load of depression.
That is hard, both of my grandparents died of cancer, my grandpa was colon cancer and my grandma I forgot what it was but it got her into a coma.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord

Wow, sorry to hear that :(.

My mum had breast cancer a few years ago and I can safely say it was the worst experience my life. Watching your parents through an illness like that is really difficult.

cba

Smash Master
I know, especially since my family hid it from me.
it was horrible, i mean, i had soo much time w/o seeing her.
and all of a sudden that comes by.

I just realized i complain too much and whine alot when people have had it worse than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom