• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone Else Do a Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
DDD is CLEARLY her worse matchup. lmao, but i wont even get into that talk. Because even that matchup isnt impossible.

Dryn, i could post ones vs. Holy anytime, off wifi. lol, isnt there any west coast ROBs? But even so, itd be nice if you uploaded any of that. I swear west coast has some good falcos, warios and G&Ws. Itd be nice to post vids vs them.....anybody.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
DDD is CLEARLY her worse matchup. lmao, but i wont even get into that talk. Because even that matchup isnt impossible.

Dryn, i could post ones vs. Holy anytime, off wifi. lol, isnt there any west coast ROBs? But even so, itd be nice if you uploaded any of that. I swear west coast has some good falcos, warios and G&Ws. Itd be nice to post vids vs them.....anybody.
There are very good west coast ROBs, falcos, warios, and g&ws. unfortunately I get knocked out of the tournament before I can even fight them because west coast is too good.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
There are very good west coast ROBs, falcos, warios, and g&ws. unfortunately I get knocked out of the tournament before I can even fight them because west coast is too good.
Really? Wow :\ man if you get knocked out I'm totally boned :(

Hive

Smash Lord
honestly i have more trouble with mk and falco then ddd lol ^^ at least with ddd you can utilize the ledge ^^ mk ***** samus everywhere. :p not that ddd isn't probably one of her worst matchups ^^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
honestly i have more trouble with mk and falco then ddd lol ^^ at least with ddd you can utilize the ledge ^^ mk ***** samus everywhere. :p not that ddd isn't probably one of her worst matchups ^^
Same boat as hive ( not that I mind). Yesterday me and rukkiko went about even, he/she might have won a few more than I did with marth, but her D3 got ***** by my samus. Pretty sure Wi-fi changes up match-ups... it's weird.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Blaah. I'd post vids if my playing ever got recorded. >.< Only stuff I have is months upon months old from back when my recorder wasn't busted.

Fun matches to watch, Carter.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
You people are so boring. The very LEAST id expect from a video thread is petty debate on who's the best samus. LOL

Maybe suggestions on which videos are 'worth' watching, or the best video overall could be discussed. Especially since, a large number of videos i chose to watch, ended up being fairly dull. Mostly because the opponent was horrid. Posting vids with people greater than, or equal to your skill level, is always best.

Even requests to see a particular match-up is needed here.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We have no need for that. We're all too good. And this way, we spend less time pointlessly arguing and more time arguing for a good reason/spamming.

Any videos "Worth watching" wouldn't need to be advertised here of all places, no? And people post what they want to. If you don't like it, gtfo.

And finally, some people have trouble and would like to see how to handle things against that match-up. Instead of being real men and fighting 3 Lv 9 CPUs of said character(c wut i did thar), they look to see what other people would do in said situation. Now please, you are stinking up the place.

/ohnoshediin't

tha_carter

Smash Ace
IsmaR, do you have something against me personally? I notice you try to bait me into petty quarrels alot. lol.

Either way; you made no sense. Suggesting videos worth watching wouldnt stop people from posting bad videos. Just get people to see the good ones. lol. And watching good videos of the said matchup would help peoples situational problems more.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You people are so boring. The very LEAST id expect from a video thread is petty debate on who's the best samus. LOL

Maybe suggestions on which videos are 'worth' watching, or the best video overall could be discussed. Especially since, a large number of videos i chose to watch, ended up being fairly dull. Mostly because the opponent was horrid. Posting vids with people greater than, or equal to your skill level, is always best.

Even requests to see a particular match-up is needed here.
We had requests, A few were actually filled out but most went un-answered.
I think that's the way IsmaR is with everyone :s

Wonder if Xyro has a brother...

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
are some of the vids on the front page of brawl+ as well as regular brawl? cause i was watching the one of xyro vs fliphop (dk) and it seemed kind of meleeish in terms of speed and hitstun. if so, the vids of brawl+ (if any) should be labeled so that people who want to watch just plain old brawl videos don't waste their time watching vids that aren't of the version of brawl they play. once again, i could be wrong and if so please correct me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
there was no brawl+ vids on there. i HATE brawl+

doesnt matter now though. Dryn is trying to punish us. aint workin though

Hive

Smash Lord
lol, i'm sure we could always get a mod to bring back the files though maybe? can't we? don't they have a things that keeps track of the original posts? wasn't that what dryn was saying....?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
lol, i'm sure we could always get a mod to bring back the files though maybe? can't we? don't they have a things that keeps track of the original posts? wasn't that what dryn was saying....?
You can only view someone's edit history if you're a moderator or if you're the original poster.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Thanks Dryn 4.0 for being a good role model, maintaining the highly regarded image of SWF moderators everywhere. You managed to butt heads with several respected regulars here, then in a hissy fit of some inexplicable rage, you deleted one of the few contributions you've made to this board. And no, your corny jokes do not count.

Thanksss

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
so all this fighting is making me wonder something. could dyrn <--( purposely misspelled :) be demoted now since he seems to hold a grudge against the entire samus boards he just so happens to govern?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just ask an admin to retrieve it. No biggie. I'm not sure if this was wise on Dryn's part though. Oh well, I don't even belong here. xD *Poofs*

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Thanks Dryn 4.0 for being a good role model, maintaining the highly regarded image of SWF moderators everywhere. You managed to butt heads with several respected regulars here, then in a hissy fit of some inexplicable rage, you deleted one of the few contributions you've made to this board. And no, your corny jokes do not count.

Thanksss
Sadly, I laughed at this.

Really, though, Dryn. When you do calm down, either PM the edit history of this thread to someone or reinstate it yourself.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
hey dYrn, real mature dude. whats it like being the only mod in fricken HISTORY to still be in elementry school hmm? this really pisses me off cause i was watching vids tonight. way to ruin my day
a hole

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
We don't need any more comments about the matter: it is being dealt with accordingly. No more warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom