• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone Else Do a Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
@TAC
You should post more, you actually MAKE sense...and youre canadian. lolll

@hive
i never had a problem with Dair being said, it was the smug attitude brought with it. And for the record, i said mk ***** samus on 3 stages, not in general.

@Xyro
IsmaR 3 stocks every level 3 comp with this tactic, leave him.
Dude! I'm not alone on these boards as the sole Canadian! Awesome.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Considering the amount of time both UltimateRazer and IsmaR spend on playing Wi-Fi matches, this point is invalid, and shouldn't be considered when watching that match.
I'll remember this next time, so when I beat a hotshot who does well in tournaments, I can brag about beating one of the best.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'll remember this next time, so when I beat a hotshot who does well in tournaments, I can brag about beating one of the best.
I know this was a sarcastic jab. The reason I say that is because you eventually adapt to varying degrees of button lag when you play Wi-Fi for long enough.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I know this was a sarcastic jab. The reason I say that is because you eventually adapt to varying degrees of button lag when you play Wi-Fi for long enough.
I recall UltimateRazer maining Snake anyway. I don't see why there isn't any reason to see that match being sandbagged, since there isn't anything on the line.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I recall UltimateRazer maining Snake anyway. I don't see why there isn't any reason to see that match being sandbagged, since there isn't anything on the line.
The AiB Ladder playoffs for the top 32 have a chance at winning $300-$400. I'd say there's something on the line.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
IsmaR has an alternate account on AiB.
Sorry, but "Mikel" doesn't even show any indication of being in the Ladder, either. Besides, the Brawl Winter Ladder ends on March 31st, which means there isn't a particular "Top 32" yet, though there are people who are in that rank right now. It must be an older video.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Sorry, but "Mikel" doesn't even show any indication of being in the Ladder, either.
There's also the possibility that the match was saved from a previous ladder season, but the chance to record it wasn't presented until recently.

Whoops. Just saw that you edited it. Lol.

Hive

Smash Lord
@ismar- what did i do? :( :(

as for mk, if you guys think samus has the advantage here or even a close to even matchup here, you are completely insane or you are not in an area with actually good mks with samus exp. did i mention insane?

edit: and don't make the mistake of saying i don't know what i'm talking about. there is a large difference between fighting an average mk with no samus exp than at high levels of play with legit knowledge of the matchup.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Please take the match-up discussion in Xyro's thread, or discuss this through private messages. This is not the proper thread. I've already said it once.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Quiet you. And you wonder why you lose and why so many people hate you.

i dont care what people think about me. never have and never will

and i lose to people who are better than me..............your point?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Instead of discussing personal issues between other members, why don't we focus on discussing the videos in this thread?

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Awesome Thread! So much challenges!

Check out my introduction thread, I'm new to the Samus Forums. I have two videos of Wi-Fi Friendlies. But this thread is awesome, so much Samus! :)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Awesome Thread! So much challenges!

Check out my introduction thread, I'm new to the Samus Forums. I have two videos of Wi-Fi Friendlies. But this thread is awesome, so much Samus! :)
If by, "So much challenges," you mean so many Samus mains to brawl with, I'll have to be the one who bursts your bubble. Ditto matches do not prove anything. Anyway, welcome to Smash World Forums.

Jeet Kune Do

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually a fan of Xyro77's samus. He's pretty good. I watched some of the videos in this thread and other ones I found on youtube, and he's pretty good for sticking to this low tier. I heard he's pretty weird on the boards and makes dumb rules and stuff but not bad, not bad

NyroX

Smash Cadet
If by, "So much challenges," you mean so many Samus mains to brawl with, I'll have to be the one who bursts your bubble. Ditto matches do not prove anything. Anyway, welcome to Smash World Forums.

I see what you mean. It's okay, I've only played just two Samus players, Xyro and KingChaos. Dittos are just for fun i guess, not to prove a point.

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
LMAO @ anyone who thinks the MK matchup is anywhere near remotely feasible for poor Sammy. I don't know how/why people even bother arguing with those that have the most tourney experience and play quality opponents (eg Hive, Xyro, n00b, others).

Be real people; if you don't play anyone outside your social circle or live in a quality area... there is a much deeper game for you to learn.

This thread has really depressed me because for the first time I see who's opinion is worth anything and frankly there's not many that are around here. I come here to learn, not disagree with all this nonsensical trash that people think works playing their kid brother. v_v

My videos will most likely will be against JunkintheTrunk (and if I ever feel confident enough I'll play Nezumi and DSF since they're near me now a decent amount of time [don't worry I promise to lose all these matches]).

Dryn: good job with upkeeping the thread, bro.
Xyro, Hive, & n00b: please don't stop posting because you three are a part of the select few that keep this board and character worth reading and learning, respectively (among others).
Carter: mad propz to holding your own against Ally. I've never played him personally but I can only dream of playing him as well as you did. What are some basic all around tips for playing against Snake? I see that you use uncharged shot and bombs and that seemed to work very well in terms of deterring his approach. Btw, watch out for Ally's nair lawl He seems to get that off so often.

Didn't mean to offend anyone.

That is all.

Xyro77

I'm actually a fan of Xyro77's samus. He's pretty good. I watched some of the videos in this thread and other ones I found on youtube, and he's pretty good for sticking to this low tier. I heard he's pretty weird on the boards and makes dumb rules and stuff but not bad, not bad
Thanks for keepin an eye on my vids.

I will admit im wierd on the boards but in real life im a normal guy. Hive knows this and so doesn n00b.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

I will admit im wierd on the boards but in real life im a normal guy. Hive knows this and so doesn n00b.
Lol at least you admit it :) Uhg I need to hit the tourni scene :( but in small towns there isn't onee.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210

Meeting Xyro to discover he's a real nice, down to earth guy was perhaps the biggest disappointment of WCSL.

I was hoping he'd 3stock people with his ego alone. Oh well.

Xyro77

Meeting Xyro to discover he's a real nice, down to earth guy was perhaps the biggest disappointment of WCSL.

oh ****! im SERIOUSLY sorry you didnt enjoy meeting me. :( man now im really sad

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Too good.
Hahaha there should be a quotes section in the compendium of Lulz.
that's defs a winner. and noob's sig lol

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins

I make up for this by being an angry ******* in person but an eloquent gentleman on the internet. Xyro and I represent the socio-smash dichotomy. You can learn about this in one of those grad-level well-hyphenated psych-courses in college.

on topic: n00b has my favorite style brawl samus.

Xyro77

I make up for this by being an angry ******* in person but an eloquent gentleman on the internet. Xyro and I represent the socio-smash dichotomy. You can learn about this in one of those grad-level well-hyphenated psych-courses in college.

on topic: n00b has my favorite style brawl samus.
man rohins saves me AGAIN!

Poor Xyro! Poor Chozo! :(
POOR CHOZO!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL @ the vids though, over half of them are against low tiers. Can we post some recent vids against some GOOD 3De's, G&Ws, Warios and ROBs please. =)

Even if its you getting your *** whooped.

LMAO @ anyone who thinks the MK matchup is anywhere near remotely feasible for poor Sammy.
MK isnt even her worse matchup. lol, youre making it seem like its impossible, when its not.

Carter: mad propz
:) Thanks. I did better with Snake though... lol

What are some basic all around tips for playing against Snake? .
If youre interested, i wrote something in the matchup thread. It should be useful.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
LOL @ the vids though, over half of them are against low tiers. Can we post some recent vids against some GOOD 3De's, G&Ws, Warios and ROBs please. =)

Even if its you getting your *** whooped.
I have two where I'm brawling with HolyNightmare. I lose both matches horribly. I have one where I beat a Diddy Kong, and one where I lose against a Diddy Kong. I also have one where I lose against Olimar, and another where I lose against Kirby. Things aren't looking bright for me. If anyone would upload these for me...

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I have a bunch vs Falco and Diddy but I **** them horribly so it's not worth mentioning.

(jk j4pu and xoxokev, luv uuu)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

We need that ****ed matchup guiide to be finished. Then you can tlak the_carter.
Also though every match up is different for every player, the match-up threads are just generalizations.

ergg all of my matches take waay too long to save replays of :( I don't have Ocarina so yeahh I can't be of any help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom