• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh if the panelists are going to stay, I might wanna take a stab on getting on the panel. nah too much... not being lazy for me, I think.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think that brawl's gonna be pretty tight. i call brawl panelist super powers

i think regular power rankings for melee are the power rankings
but the BRAWL power rankings should be called the...

SUPER POWER RANKINGS!!!!

courtesy of mango

nublet06

Smash Lord
i would like to be on the brawl panel. my next semester might be crazy tho so i'm not sure if i would have time to play everyone and see how good they are.

i vote that the new power rankings goes on neal's website.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
you can take me off the list.

brawl comes out in 29 days people. it would mean a lot more for some other person to make it on to the list due to my absence then it will ever mean to me. i havent even remembered where i am on the list since 2 updates ago. i think im 13th? but im not really sure.
My thoughts exactly except about a year ago!

Rickety

Peace and Love
yeah that delay that wasnt confirmed or annthing. by the way duke nukem forever is coming out tommorow since we are on the rumor topic.
Literal LOL I can't believe somebody brought up that game. I remember getting my GameCube in 2001 and wishing to be able to play it as soon as possible. LOL

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm online, making my list, checking it twice :]
Where is everyone else? :(

My aim is: meyoulou

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. I heard that we might be cutting the list down to 20. Does anyone have any info or an opinion on this? I kinda like the idea :]

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, let's slow down a little here, Edrees. You're not forming a new panel, you're recruiting new members with the permission of the people who are staying on. AFAIK you're finding replacements for myself and Champ, maybe Arash... so I would expect at the minimum that you'd run any appointments by Hugo first, and I would also like the favor of being informed before a final decision is made.

So I can make sure that Mango isn't a panelist.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yeah, let's slow down a little here, Edrees. You're not forming a new panel, you're recruiting new members with the permission of the people who are staying on. AFAIK you're finding replacements for myself and Champ, maybe Arash... so I would expect at the minimum that you'd run any appointments by Hugo first, and I would also like the favor of being informed before a final decision is made.

So I can make sure that Mango isn't a panelist.
That's what I mean. I'm just getting people to move to speed up the process. I'm not making any actual decisions without talking and referring to both you guys, especially Hugo.

And don't worry, we'll keep Mango off then ;)

Charoo

Smash Champion
btw melee panelist shouldn't become brawl panelist. New panelist should be form for that instead with people who will have the qualification for brawl panelist.

Seeing as how Edrees is going to be horrible in brawl anyways haha jk

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
For like two years the brawl rankings are gonna change everyday ^_^ You could be the best a few weeks, then a trick that destroys your character can be found and you'll be one of the worst. Hehe. (Like chaingrabbing on link..etc)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gimpy is a brawl noob, you can't catch up (unless you become one yourself :O)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pacific West mods abuse their power

*runs away*

SW EDIT - No we don't.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gimpy is not a Pacific West mod. He's NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MODERATE IN THIS FORUM!!! SOMEONE TELL THE ADMINS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom