• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
No, only high winds hurt the passing game. Snow helps. Why? Because the defense doesn't have any footing either. You can get slants and short passes all day or risk getting burned deep (which is where a lot of wind would come in).

The quality of your running back doesn't necessarily dictate how great your rushing game is. It gives you a head start. Nothing more.

The Patriots have the best offense in the history of the sport. Both running and passing. I suggest you educate yourself: www.footballoutsiders.com.

I mean, the Patriots just smashed on the 2nd-best team in the Jaguars. Any team facing them is a significant underdog, especially at home.
theyre not even in the top 12 of ypg rushing. and here i thought the colts were the 2nd best team in the afc, which the chargers won without LT, and rivers at the end of the game. u can have the last word man, i didnt say the chargers are not underdogs, cuz they are. im just saying that they got a good shot if the passing game is affected by the new englad weather. capisce? hehe peace people! enjoy the game!

Jem.

Smash Master
Umm.. The Chargers aren't that good you know.
I know regular season doesnt matter, but I'm pretty sure you arent that good if you make a QB throw 6 interceptions, and their kicker STILL has a chance to kick the game winner, but chokes. 6 INTS should be an easy win.

Patriots will stomp on the Chargers. LT has been struggling in the playoffs, Turner has been having to carry the load.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmfao @ yards per game. use your brain and see if you can come up with reasons why that stat is horribly flawed.

"Forget any talk about the weather being a positive for the Chargers and a negative for the Patriots. First of all, the Chargers are still the warm weather team that isn’t used to playing in cold temperatures; offensive style isn’t going to change that. Second, the Chargers’ passing game has been heavily dependent on the deep pass in recent weeks, and any wind strong enough to hamper the Patriots’ deep passing game is strong enough to hamper the Chargers’ deep passing game as well."

****. Chargers are likely to get stomped :X

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
remember when we used to talk about smash bros in this topic?

oh wait... i sorta dont..

i remember a lot of rapping then football and...

pictures of jay and hugo

i dont know

nevermind lets get back on topic by getting back off topic shall we?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
awww poop... well g'luck Chargers, here's to keepin' hopes high.

Uhhh so Gimpy doesn't warn me for spamming: Update this list soon, St. Pat needs to be on it!!!

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
remember when we used to talk about smash bros in this topic?

oh wait... i sorta dont..

i remember a lot of rapping then football and...

pictures of jay and hugo

i dont know

nevermind lets get back on topic by getting back off topic shall we?

pics of jay m hugo? i gotta see those! hehe poor chargers, if only they scored td's instead of field goals! oh well, giants vs patriots is gonna be a bomb superbowl =P go giants!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Yes. I'm in Mammoth and this guy has provided ALL GEAR, food, and drinks, and gas money and other stuff and all I had to pay for was a lift ticket and this has been fun. And he's Jewish LOL

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Wow. It's the 26th. Meaning this Saturday. I can't go. But if some people wanna greyhound it i can give a ride to the bus station.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Heh, who changed the thread title? It doesn't make sense, Chargers didn't lose last week, so saying it's their first loss in 1 week doesn't make sense? Trying to be clever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom