• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
mike haze should be ranked because he has combo videos that revolve around only comboing HIM

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey guys, I beat Mke Y, I should be ranked

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
ROFL should be ranked higher cause he is in the cool group that makes new accounts. ^_^ <3 :)

Edit: If Ryan gets ranked for that, I guess that means I have to be 1 spot in front of him.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Just saying

i won Pound 3

And there were alot of good people

i think MAYBE
JUST MAYBE

i should be one

whatever LOL

^_^

LuCKy

Smash Master
update!!!!! what are you guys doing?!??!!?! brawl is like a month away just make mango number one and put me in front of dc already........ jeeeeez

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Ryan should be ranked solely on how STUPID he looked after he won (show him some pity ya?)

Btw, anyone not named Mango beat Hugo recently?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Mike your smash stories are bottom tier compared to Mango's, I'm sorry. And Gimpy's stories. And DSF's. And even Fabian's.

Rickety is good. He's probably more consistent than me in terms of results, plus he uses like 3 moves for Marth and Sheik and it still works somehow.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Kira is so great! <333

Rickety is good. He's probably more consistent than me in terms of results, plus he uses like 3 moves for Marth and Sheik and it still works somehow.
Aw, thank you so much, Kira! :] I'm telling you, Marth's forward air is so bad, but nobody seems to believe me :-P

But I would never want to be above you (or even close to you) on a rankings thing. You gave me the light blue Sheik color, and I always ask for help from you, not the other way around! <3

<3
rick(ety)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yayuhz

that was one of the best maaaaaangos ever

nothing beats ROFL's tho he invented it =D

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you know every person that was in my FC pool made it to 3rd pool or beyond at this tourny right? lol at you're random scrub pool. that pikachu must've been vicious to of made it 3rd pool

don't get butt hurt, it happens
im just glad i passed my pool choke torch to you
i didn't choke, im just really bad at this game.

so $30 plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom