• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
He waited. Till mango won the first game of the second set. (so i hear) I guess he could have asked as soon as he lost the first set. Idk i just think he waited. but i he guess he "could" have won. But i mean it's mango. He is a champ.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
asldkfa;wleth;askng both usernames Kira and L are taken =(

Anyone have any ideas that relate to Death Note at all?

If Brawl wasn't coming out, then after Rickety, I would predict Pnoy and Maple to be next up to be considered for these rankings. Both are smart players and have a lot of characters, and neither of them are well known, so people won't take them seriously and then they will get destroyed.

Futile too. And maybe Blitz but he's gotta step it up more. But I have a Falcon counter now. Technically the matchup is worse than Sheik vs Falcon, but they won't be nearly as good at it.

Rickety

Peace and Love
sleepy sleepy

If Brawl wasn't coming out, then after Rickety, I would predict Pnoy and Maple to be next up to be considered for these rankings. Both are smart players and have a lot of characters, and neither of them are well known, so people won't take them seriously and then they will get destroyed.

Futile too. And maybe Blitz but he's gotta step it up more. But I have a Falcon counter now. Technically the matchup is worse than Sheik vs Falcon, but they won't be nearly as good at it.
Aw, thank you so much for the compliment! :]

Yeah, Maple is intense, he just needs to beat some people now to prove it, and Pnoy needs to pick a character that doesn't lose to Sheik :-P

Futile is good! I liked playing his Falcon in those friendlies at the Ballroom. :]
Blitz is so good, why is he so good against my Marth though? :(

Darn Tony for making me scared to play Falcon with Sheik! (Darn MachDash videos :-P)

Thank you so, so, much Kira, for the tips tonight! :] I will try my best not to let you down! :]

Is this list ever going to be updated? :-P I wonder if we're allowed to post the list that Edrees and I made. Hmm, I would need to ask someone, I don't want to get kicked out of the panel :(

good night!

<3
rick(ety)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol, the only reason I'd be ranked is because there's nobody else, not because my results are necessarily that good.

But I am that good. So update this shlt already, you've had a week to recover from Pound so I don't want to hear any excuses.

Just kidding. Take your time. Really, I was being sarcastic, if you're busy then it's chill.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
A better idea would be to conduct the update in secret then update it randomly so people don't get stirred up like a hornet's nest while waiting. XD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Mango should quit smash and write music theory, he knows exactly when and where to place all his rests. So most likely he won't be on the next list, which I have to add ISNT GETTING DONE SO FAR =/

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Jake The Beezy for rankings if he beats Mike Y again and other peeps like Bone and St. Patrick

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Why do you think?

Smash is over? Lol, you're the one constantly talking about how Melee won't die and how Brawl isn't competitive so don't give me that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom