• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dude, why do you want an update so bad? calm down. smash is over.
How is smash over? Melee is STILL ALIVE.

And believe me, it's STILL ALIVE.

And when you're dying, it will be STILL ALIVE.

And when you're dead, it will be STILL ALIVE.

STILL ALIVE. STILL ALIVE. STILL ALIVE.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Why do you think?

Smash is over? Lol, you're the one constantly talking about how Melee won't die and how Brawl isn't competitive so don't give me that ****.
yup........

updaaaaate.....no wait it should be done right after ucla......get the new panlists ready at ucla... in person so they cant hide lol then get it done the week after the tourney

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Why do you think?

Smash is over? Lol, you're the one constantly talking about how Melee won't die and how Brawl isn't competitive so don't give me that ****.
just because brawl isn't competitive doesn't mean bored people and people who never got close to being decent at melee won't play it.

LuCKy

Smash Master
just because brawl isn't competitive doesn't mean bored people and people who never got close to being decent at melee won't play it.

lol how can you say brawl wont be competitive when it isnt even out in the US? and have you played yet? its pretty kick a**:lick:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He can chain-grab any character bigger than Kirby.

And infinite chain grab any character against a wall.

/broken

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I don't think he can chaingrab ZSS which saddens me since I already dislike playing against her =/

Zephyr

Smash Lord
-_-

I almost cried when I saw that joke.

Hey, curious, what instrument DO you play? I main clarinet, but I'm on our drumline's cymbal line too.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mike is a show off trumpet player.

Low Brass is where its at, foo. Baritone ftw.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
-_-

I almost cried when I saw that joke.

Hey, curious, what instrument DO you play? I main clarinet, but I'm on our drumline's cymbal line too.
yeah like ryan said, i play trumpet :). i was horn sgt. /lead trumpet for a drum corps called velvet knights last season, if you know what DCI is.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
kira's mad my marth beats his sheik

it's not rusty, i just **** sheik
Um, when did you ever beat my Sheik? I think the last time you did was when we had a Sheik ditto friendly at S&C and that was before Oc3.

EDIT: Would it really make any sense that my Sheik couldn't beat your Marth if my Fox could?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Um, when did you ever beat my Sheik? I think the last time you did was when we had a Sheik ditto friendly at S&C and that was before Oc3.

EDIT: Would it really make any sense that my Sheik couldn't beat your Marth if my Fox could?
last night.

yes, because the game is about matchups and styles when n00bs play.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
last night.

yes, because the game is about matchups and styles when n00bs play.
I'm pretty sure my Sheik never lost that day. Admittedly, I could be wrong, but I'm like 75% sure.

i beat kiras sheik in tourney :)
You'd be losing to every Sheik in the nation if it wasn't for those 5 MMs (which was basically you paying me $5 to get you better at fighting Sheik). And I was already out of pools =P

MM me in a 6/11 random character match, no bans or resets ^^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
people talk too much, i just like to play. mms = play.

well i like to talk too, but only to people who get offended easily + only talk and never play (fabian).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom