• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol dude.

east coast...

okay so, DJN was like on green greens, and..

he side b'd a sheik, and threw him backwards and the sheik died.

and everybody went nuts.

i mean if that happened here, the crowd would go mild.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I would totally get in on the DCI circuit if I were a brass player. >_<

Velvet Knights are cool; Santa Clara Vanguard are where it's at, though. Good friend of mine is probably gonna end up in the Blue Devils next year and **** the circuit.

P is funny.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao at P, i know you're trying to jab at gimpy with that myspace line

and no mike, stop with the jokes and the stories. neither are funny/interesting. Reed as in the wood piece you put in your mouth, yes we read it.

bass clarinet ftw ^_^

p.s. my falco beats P's marth and kira's jiggs, and if kira's jiggs can beat P's sheik then OBV i **** P's everything. the 3 of us need to get together and smash dawg tomorow i get $ gimme dem MM's

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
P got smarter as of 2 days ago, I can't beat his Falcon anymore. I could never beat his Sheik though, that would just be sad if I did, considering I've been playing Jiggs for about a week.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
so i'm hearing people talking ****, so i'm calling out mms :)

my sheik v 6th's peach: $3
my marth v fabian's falco: $3 (or we can make it $10, i have to win by 1 stock?)

fabian i need to mm everything you have

my falcon v your everything
my marth v your everything
my fox v your everything

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You'll beat Fabians falco with shiek, I'mlike 99-1 with it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the only time fabian's falco ever beats me is when i let it, why do you think i offered a $10 mm?

i could hand his falco a stock with probably four of my characters and still win in a money match

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no point, won't learn anything, game's dying anyway. you're too good, find another sucker.

i'll mm someone really fun to play who's a lot better than me, like dc. but otherwise no tx.

LuCKy

Smash Master
no point, won't learn anything, game's dying anyway. you're too good, find another sucker.

i'll mm someone really fun to play who's a lot better than me, like dc. but otherwise no tx.
wait.....you saying im waaaaay better then dc???

or you sayin im not? lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
look hoes, im too poor for MM most of the time's
thats why i hope to play ya'll in tournament
and i dont like doing MM before tournaments either
so hit me up right after im out of singles, and you'll most likely get your MM
first come first serve type of thing, i don't say "wait P wanted a MM" etc

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wait.....you saying im waaaaay better then dc???

or you sayin im not? lol
no, i don't know if you're better than dc or not, though judging by results neither of you can be way better than either.

i just really like playing david's characters because of his play style, it's nothing personal =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if true, at least that's more that can ever be said for you and your link which i four stock at will, amirite?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, maybe we should money match.

i'll offer you two different money matches:

1. taken from plank, a $5 for $50 deal. if i four stock you two out of three times, i get $50. if not, you get $5.

2. any dollar price, but at least $10, my sheik v your link, i have to win by at least two stocks.

edit: if you agree to either, i'll come to chapman tomorrow and we can do it.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
yeah, maybe we should money match.

i'll offer you two different money matches:

1. taken from plank, a $5 for $50 deal. if i four stock you two out of three times, i get $50. if not, you get $5.

2. any dollar price, but at least $10, my sheik v your link, i have to win by at least two stocks.

edit: if you agree to either, i'll come to chapman tomorrow and we can do it.
lol no chaingrabbing and i'm not going to chapman

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol no chaingrabbing
hmmm, as long as you know i utterly destroy you whenever i feel like playing, my point is proven.

i don't talk **** about people better than me. you should do the same or get put into check mode.

EDIT: and LOL using friendlies as any basis of skill

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
hmmm, as long as you know i utterly destroy you whenever i feel like playing, my point is proven.

i don't talk **** about people better than me. you should do the same or get put into check mode.

EDIT: and LOL using friendlies as any basis of skill
lol P calm down your getting too excited
this is funny coming from the guy who brings up matches from like last year and shows off about them and the guy who lies and says he beat people.ok P you should be ranked you deserve it

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
@ Wikipedia

Can you really change my name? Don't lie to me with your user-created knowledge.

@ P / J666

Who wouldn't take those odds? Two 4-stocks? Shouldn't be possible against someone's main...

EDIT: Jason I think I only 2 stocked you in tourney with chaingrabbing, why are you complaining?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
@ Wikipedia

Can you really change my name? Don't lie to me with your user-created knowledge.

@ P / J666

Who wouldn't take those odds? Two 4-stocks? Shouldn't be possible against someone's main...

EDIT: Jason I think I only 2 stocked you in tourney with chaingrabbing, why are you complaining?
Complaining about what?

edit- nvm :dizzy:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol P calm down your getting too excited
this is funny coming from the guy who brings up matches from like last year and shows off about them and the guy who lies and says he beat people.ok P you should be ranked you deserve it
really? is that just all talk or do you have proof or something? what matches have i brought up from last year? you're the one all proud because you went even with me when you thought i was playing hard (why?) at mike haze's two months ago. seriously, did those friendlies mean that much to you? it's funny cause i knew when i got up you'd be like, saying to yourself, "oh wow i didn't get four stocked by P this time I must be really be getting better, I guess he's not so bad after all" or whatever. I'm just surprised it took you two months to bring it up.

Seriously, talking ish with bad players is BORING. You are not fun to play, you suck. So money match me or shut up. Thanks.

BTW, I will mm your link with falcon, sheik, marth, fox, and any other character I feel like playing that day, like Doc or something. You can always take me up on these mms, but they must be at least $5. The point isn't that I'm good -- I know I'm not -- the point is that you are not close to good and you shouldn't put my name in your mouth in a semi-serious manner, ever.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
@ Wikipedia

@ P / J666

chaingrabbing is annoying haha i have to try harder to win lol

really? is that just all talk or do you have proof or something? what matches have i brought up from last year? you're the one all proud because you went even with me when you thought i was playing hard (why?) at mike haze's two months ago. seriously, did those friendlies mean that much to you? it's funny cause i knew when i got up you'd be like, saying to yourself, "oh wow i didn't get four stocked by P this time I must be really be getting better, I guess he's not so bad after all" or whatever. I'm just surprised it took you two months to bring it up.

Seriously, talking ish with bad players is BORING. You are not fun to play, you suck. So money match me or shut up. Thanks.

BTW, I will mm your link with falcon, sheik, marth, fox, and any other character I feel like playing that day, like Doc or something. You can always take me up on these mms, but they must be at least $5. The point isn't that I'm good -- I know I'm not -- the point is that you are not close to good and you shouldn't put my name in your mouth in a semi-serious manner, ever.
the 1st one that comes to the top of my head if Festizzio
lol your the proud 1 who thinks he is all good what have you done won like 4th place at shuffle & cut
or chaingrabbed Gimpys Bowser in tourney wow your soo good
lyou talk so much about mm but you **** out when you see how good some1 really is like when you pussed out against Morb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom