• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what about festizzio?

festizzio actually got a lot better. i can still go sheik and destroy him, but whatever, you guys use the characters you use, stop complaining about the reality of life that is chaingrabbing. you can justify it however you want in your mind, i don't care, fact is i win and you don't.

dude, i don't care how good you think i am or whatever. i just do not care. money match me or shut up. i'll put it like this:

you cannot say anything to my face or to me online because i destroy your life. i know i destroy your life, so i openly call you a ***** right in your face, just like mike haze called fabian a ***** when he offered him a $30 mm. you either mm me and show you're not a *****, or you just talk talk talk and don't mm me and prove you are a *****. i don't care ANYTHING about the in between, i'm just going to rub in your face how much of a ***** you are to even play me in a mm and prove that your words mean anything at all.

I just don't care. MM me or shut up.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
emo P its ok
lol lets mm at UCLA then i'm the brokest smasher in socal so 2 bucks take it or leave it
lol destroy my life you know nothing of me or my life you just know that i play Link
and the Festizzio thing you were talking crap about how you 4 stocked him and that was like the 1st week he started playing pikachu

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
emo P its ok
lol lets mm at UCLA then i'm the brokest smasher in socal so 2 bucks take it or leave it
lol destroy my life you know nothing of me or my life you just know that i play Link
and the Festizzio thing you were talking crap about how you 4 stocked him and that was like the 1st week he started playing pikachu
Hey, whatever gets you to sleep at night. Just give me your money and stop teh johns. I think I could pick up Link for a week and be better with him than you =/

Again, those money matches are always open. I'll take your two bucks, laugh while I'm ****** you, etc. etc.

At least Festizzio knew there was no point in mming me. And it was funny, he was a big Pika joke for a while, namely on the trip up to NorCal. Funny stuff.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because Foxes and Falcos are more fun to play. ;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mannnnnnn, I guessssss.

Luigi vs Fox $3

Now I just gotta get some monies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No, your Sheik too.

And throw in Falco, too.

So all three, $3 a piece. Or none at all. (Or just Sheik and Luigi. But at least those two.)

*****s ain't be pickin' and choosin' their favorite matchups with me. I ain't down with that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mannnnnnnnn, thats even more ********. When you play for money, obviously someone is going to choose a character that puts them at a disadvantage, they are going to choose the best character for the situation.

Let's just do Jiggs vs Marth then =\

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm doing whatever you want to do, I'm not trying to get unfair matchups, I'm trying to get fair ones because I doubt I'm gonna lose =/

Jiggs v Marth all day long, $5?

Why don't you just mm all three of my "mains," Marth, Falcon, Sheik, $5 a piece, 2/3 randoms, 1 ban, standard etc. etc.

No johns.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because two of those mains I get ***** by, no matter whose playing. Marth is the only matchup I don't come into like a scared little *****.

We should just be betting on who forgets all this **** first.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'll still do Marth v Jiggs

Maybe you should try to learn the matchup? I don't even main Jiggly and I know the matchup. Isn't that what mms are for? Have some confidence, Mr. I Want To Get Ranked.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When did I last say I should get ranked?

I got ***** at UCSD and stopped talking. I haven't said anything since then, so calllllllllllllm down.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You THINK you should've got ranked, and part of you still does. The fact that you won't say it is just an indictment on yourself.

I tell it like it is.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Dude, I was at the humane society today and some kid was getting the ****ing cutest puppy ever. It's hair was amazing. It was all golden brown and ****.

And some **** ***** worked there too, it was crazy weird.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Hey P, I heard u said something about picking up link for a week and you'll be better than j666 with him
well then lets do a $50mm to see if thats true
your link vs my luigi
2 out of 3
:)
if j666 can beat me, then you can beat me!!!

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
emo P its ok
I'll spot you the money.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey P you cant chainbrag with Link
good, I was chaingrabbing with Sheik.

lmfao @ no chaingrabbing. stop being a scrub.

i'll mm your link for $10 or higher with no chaingrabbing. otherwise it's not worth it.

I'll spot you the money.
Why don't you just mm me yourself? Pick any amount. Remember, you're rich?

Oh yeah, because you've been playing this game for five years and still suck.

Hey P, I heard u said something about picking up link for a week and you'll be better than j666 with him
well then lets do a $50mm to see if thats true
your link vs my luigi
2 out of 3
:)
if j666 can beat me, then you can beat me!!!
Yeah, it's not because he doesn't play you all the time or whatever.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
@ Wikipedia

Can you really change my name? Don't lie to me with your user-created knowledge.

@ P / J666

Who wouldn't take those odds? Two 4-stocks? Shouldn't be possible against someone's main...

EDIT: Jason I think I only 2 stocked you in tourney with chaingrabbing, why are you complaining?
Yes, but it has to be a name that is not already taken.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
not picking sides, but why would chain grabbing even bother you? it's part of the game, if you don't like it pick sheik/ganon and chain grab him back.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
but why would chain grabbing even bother you?
character johns. but if you don't like the character's deficiencies, do what i did: switch mains =/

morb, you're proving that that little comment designed just to incite emotions did its job. now calm down and stop looking silly to protect your friend / brother / whatever you guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom