• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
**** why do i always catch the epic threads when it's too late and theyre already closed
this one looked awesome
my favorite one has to be when that one guy got banned from pound 4 tho
and someone hacked his account and started posting **** like "m2k i spent yo money i ate good this weekend" lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
squirrelking is awesome

someone made a machinima of his half life series

Atlus8

Smash Master
It's pretty much like a GG burst, but it cost two bars! Please tell me that it isn't the same! I think it's good if it uses 3 bars instead! Otherwise, might not be looking forward to this game! Then again, it's just a demo!

Jun.

Smash Lord
rofl mortal kombat deception had combo breakers. you just press forward during a combo to break it. You only get 2 per match or something like that. Its dumb

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
this is kind of strange, but...

do any of you ever get a feeling like what's mentioned in this thread?
http://www.steadyhealth.com/WEIRD_SENSATION_FEELS_GOOD___PART_2_t205582.html

i get this feeling for certain things just like described, and always wondered if other people get it too
i don't know if there is an established name for it or anything
all i know is that when i've told people, they have no idea what i'm talking about

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I've had the sensation of my scalp tingling like all the hairs were standing on end, but not frequently enough to see any pattern of when it happened.

I do sometimes, however, get a somewhat unpleasant feeling from people reading my book (or whatever) over my shoulder, or passing in between trucks and/or a wall in a narrow space while driving. It feels a little like the shivers you get after you take a piss.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
by the way, this is exactly the sensation i'm talking about:
For me the sensation starts in the back of my neck and then works it's way up to the crown of my head. It literally feels like I have a tingly crown sensation on the top of my head and it does feel wonderful.
i will even try to reproduce scenarios that give me the feeling because it makes me feel good
the catalysts differ from person to person apparently since i don't get it from all the things they mention

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I experience a similar sensation with certain male voices.

I've also never heard of "pee chills," nor do I recall ever experiencing them.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i definitely get the chills when i take a p00

and i love that sensation too, like the octopus head scratcher, right?
for me, after having the shower hit my scalp forever, i'll start scratching. it feels so good!!!! !!

then by running my nails up the back of my neck onto my head i can get a scalp orgasm

feels great man!

WHA?

Smash Ace
by the way, this is exactly the sensation i'm talking about:

i will even try to reproduce scenarios that give me the feeling because it makes me feel good
the catalysts differ from person to person apparently since i don't get it from all the things they mention
haha i love that feelin
reading the thread i can recall
-the drawing on ur skin part
-randoms touching my hair (i make sure its a girl, even if its an ugly one)
---i was trying something, my girl was running her hand through my hair and after a while i got desensiticed to it, but then IDK why but her friend wanted to run her hands through my hair, and knowing that it was not my girl, i got the feeling back...... so it was when i knew it was random or there was apossiblity of it being random
-outlining my hands (like then u place ur hand and then have someone outlining it with a pencil)
-girls whispering

ive only had it happen when girls do it...... and itrn not a "turned on" feeling, its a cool tingling

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lool at this sensation

If it helps any, I notice I get it when:

- There is some sort of medical examination / mental capacity IQ test. Like eye exams or when they hit your knee to see if it reflexes

Top Bottom