• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

D

Deleted member

removing smashboards pac west from your toolbar is the best way to make you start studying

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
manufactoria is so fun, it reminds me of how much i loved programming

thank you fly

debaser

Smash Lord
That was exactly what my post-adderall-fried brain needed as I sit here going on my 8th hour in the library. Thank you.

Jun.

Smash Lord
um did anyone by chance see this in that brawl blog??

[Comment From Wizardfish Wizardfish : ]
I believe Meta Knight should be banned mainly for two reasons: Firstly, he has an invincible planking game, and once started he can continue on and just kill the match. Secondly, he has no bad matchups even in the slightest; his worst being 55% to 45% in his favour, which is an advantage! In melee, Fox may have been top tier, but he does have bad match-ups, the worst being Donkey Kong, which is 70-30 in DK's favour. This way, Fox can be the best character, yet still have his flaws, whereas MK simply has no flaws.

............... QQ moar?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
um did anyone by chance see this in that brawl blog??

[Comment From Wizardfish Wizardfish : ]
I believe Meta Knight should be banned mainly for two reasons: Firstly, he has an invincible planking game, and once started he can continue on and just kill the match. Secondly, he has no bad matchups even in the slightest; his worst being 55% to 45% in his favour, which is an advantage! In melee, Fox may have been top tier, but he does have bad match-ups, the worst being Donkey Kong, which is 70-30 in DK's favour. This way, Fox can be the best character, yet still have his flaws, whereas MK simply has no flaws.

............... QQ moar?
haha wtf.you can take the brawl thing off btw.all you gotta do is scroll all the way down and in the bottom left theres a drop-down menu that says "revolution."if you change it to "smash blue" or something it'll remove the brawl ad

Jun.

Smash Lord
omg I just changed the style and now everything is... too wide. My eyes...

is this what boards used to look like?

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i'm gonna be living in SOCAL this summer, as some people probably already know. idk what i'll be doing a lot of the time, but i know there will be a good amount of work and smash.

fly, i don't know what your thoughts are on doubles still, but do you wanna partner up for teams at most/every tournament? i have a feeling we could ****. if you don't wanna, that's cool too though :)

also what's everybody's plans for summer smash?

my goals for this summer are basically just get a job, chill with my grandpa and meditate/write on my life, keep busy, and exercise every now and then. and of course smash bros. i'll try to get out to norwalk/dunskies house pretty often, but i still need to see if i can get a car once i'm down there.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
so i'm gonna be living in SOCAL this summer, as some people probably already know. idk what i'll be doing a lot of the time, but i know there will be a good amount of work and smash.

fly, i don't know what your thoughts are on doubles still, but do you wanna partner up for teams at most/every tournament? i have a feeling we could ****. if you don't wanna, that's cool too though :)

also what's everybody's plans for summer smash?

my goals for this summer are basically just get a job, chill with my grandpa and meditate/write on my life, keep busy, and exercise every now and then. and of course smash bros. i'll try to get out to norwalk/dunskies house pretty often, but i still need to see if i can get a car once i'm down there.
im moving in with dunk for the summer

u can come stay with me in my room ( the living room )

loool

joeplicate

Smash Master
connor, i know lol. if he has a car that would be AMAZING. trips to dunskies house sniper??

mango you can bet i'll see you there <3

Top Bottom