• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
After I woke up from my nap today, I immediately had an idea for a simple solution to the Manufactoria stage to add 1 to the number, and it worked perfectly. The level that unlocks is subtracting 1 which is basically the same thing, actually probably easier. I only have 2 levels left now. My "reverse the string" program is pretty good, it only uses 33 parts.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Computer Problem!

I have trouble opening up video files (except Quicktime!) Any time I try to open a video file, I have to wait a good 2+ minutes to open! I downloaded multiple codecs/media players that work fine the FIRST time I install them! As soon as I restart the comp, the problem starts to occur again! I try reinstalling the codecs/media players, but the same s#!+ happens again! It's only when I install NEW codecs/media players that I have never installed before that it works the first time (strange!) The problem first started to occur when I was making CLJB! I spent a lot of time playing back video while doing the vid so I'm guessing I stressed out some s#!+! I defragged and did a disk clean up, but said problem is still there!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I did quite a lot of editing and converted tons of what I had done so far into video files so I can see how it looked! If I made a minor edit, I converted that into a video file and so on and so . . . It wasn't until I turned off the computer then turned it on the following morning that the problem started to occur!

Top Bottom