• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I never understood this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5qW9_ex0g

When I first watched it, I figured it was just the creation of a very bored person. But after re-watching it and noticing all the religion references, I feel like I'm missing a very obvious point.

On the other hand, I'm a college student who questions everything, so there might not be anything at all.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lmfao 3:05 in that last video is too good, looks around in the cannon, doesn't see ****, moves to the left and it's like RIGHT in his face, ****

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Strictly speaking, these aren't yuccas, although they were formerly classified that way.

I never actually go into the mountains, so I wouldn't know how common they are up there; the closest I ever get to the mountains is a trail that passes alongside them, but until recently, I had rarely, if ever seen many of them close to the base of the mountains. Within the past week, however, three clusters of them have popped up along one of my usual walking routes.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I realized that bananas at gas stations are really overpriced, you can just go to the supermarket and buy a banana for like 25 cents.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
trader joe's has them for like 18 cents or something like that and they're "organic"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
whats even more funny is that some killjoy texted a mod to close the thread and ban xif

thats pretty homo

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
if someone didn't text doggy, a different mod woulda done the same thing anyways.

was basically a kamikaze of ultimate justice.

..i saved the thread in offline mode, though i dunno if anyone's really looking forward to the peen anyways, but it was pretty lolsworthy drama.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
people breaking rules always brings attention

Top Bottom