• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Alfredo you were right, there is a free VMware virtualization program. I was able to get it and make my stuff work again, thanks for the tip.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Does anyone know anything about recording directly from an arcade cabinet? Like, I want to get the video output of the machine to my laptop through my capture card. Do I need a VGA-composite converter? Splitters? Any help is appreciated.

The reason for this is that one of my friends came into custody of an arcade machine that has about 8,000 games emulated on it (it's made by some company called DiamondPlate), and so in the course of the last couple months we've been exploring random junk, and have come upon some seriously ridiculous stuff on it that we haven't been able to find any video documentation on, so we'd like to do that.

Kira-

Smash Champion
If you wanna drive down to Mission Viejo there's a smashfest but it's kinda far from where you are

If someone drives me I'm very down to go up to Norwalk tho

too exhausted to do any more work

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
oh well joey isn't here though so it would be in my very small room lolim almost considering driving over though who's there?

Kira-

Smash Champion
hey apparently little nemo was originally a japanese movie

but then it fell into american hands

Top Bottom