• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Riverside County:
Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Corona, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Riverside County:
Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Corona, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar
can you play meta knight there?

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I dont know if anyone keeps track of the old power rankings but here they are just in case and for future reference:

1. DSF - Snake/Metaknight
2. Futile - Wario
3. Teba - Dedede
4. Leepuff - Game and Watch
5. Shadow - R.O.B.
6. Edrees - Peach
7. BoA - Marth/MK
8. MikeHaze - Marth
9. Ajax - Snake
10. TKD - Metaknight
11. Fly Amanita - Ice Climbers
12. Fiction - Wario
13. Hall - Snake
14. Connor - Metaknight
15. CreepyFingers - Falco

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Since i dont really go to tourneys ill just have to make sure to get first whenever i actually do go.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Here's a suggestion:

The first post should have some sort of mission statement. It should explain exactly what it is you want the list to represent.

Norcal is having some issues with its melee rankings because they moved a bunch of people over a guy who was inactive during the period. Clearly, even by the panel's admission, the guy is better than those moved above him. So are norcal's rankings meant to display Norcal's best and most attending smashers? Or just best smashers? If there was a mission statement, there'd be less of an argument IMO.

Naturally, the panel hopes to list Socal's Smashers from best to worst, but in terms of what?

- Does this list state that any player will likely beat any player ranked below him in tournament?
- Does this list represent an order of players who would most likely do well in any tournament setting from best to worst?
- Does this list simply list Socal's smashers from most skilled to least skilled?
- Does the list just rank players solely in terms of performance for that period. Is it a list that states "Who performed better in this given period of time?"?

Don't assume that such info can be vague. It gives it a more legit feel if you state exactly what you hope for the list to represent. You've already stated the purpose of the Rankings, now what does it all mean?

Edit - I can no longer post, ever again. I must preserve my post count.
Fiction - "I don't know why everyone is obsessed with the number 69. What does that even mean? I don't get it"

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
yeah, hoppers are jerks, i killed mine after he dug the hot spring so i could get ghost/wracky.

that game was the ****, the monster jill was how i got my gamer tag

EDIT: but you gotta fight a zilla in A rank, if you ever fought goatrek, that's a zilla

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
man larry youre so dumb
you could be mango status if you didnt play brawl
and i havent seen you for like 3 months, except for that one bump into at scsa

Top Bottom